Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm making an omelette and getting ready for the day. How's your morning going?

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm making an omelette and getting ready for the day. How's your morning going?

>puts ingredients into omelet while cooking

Enjoy your soggy shitmess that tastes entirely of raww bellpepper.

Fuck you I like it this way

waiting to eat my lunch
got about 10 minutes left
then waiting to eat dinner at about 6pm
just pissing away time inbetween on Sup Forums

And children like ketchup on hotdogs.

I feel that, my guy

Ketchup is good on hotdogs why do you hate fun times and good food?

couldn't sleep so up at 5 mountain time. work was shit. bought to make some coffee and jam for a bit though so that's cool. have a good day famorino. wish I had a girl to text or something.

the triple doubles is the only true fact in your post.

HOLY SHIT, CHECKED

You too dude

Just got home from my 12 hour shift and guzzeled a bottle of cherry wine. The buzz is starting to kick in now.
Hhhhuuuuu...
It normally takes 2 peaple to run my area and last night my fuckface co worker decided to ssabotage all he could and just leave without telling anyone.
My third shift bosses are real big on NOT handing over a mess to the bigger first shift bosses.
I sorted that shit OUT.
I am exausted.

Pretty shitty. My oldest son (12) is having some very tough issues right now. I literally laid awake all night stressing and worrying over it. Stayed home from work today because I am just too stressed and exhausted.

>tough

I don't understand?

I hope it gets better for him and for you.

Thanks bro. I'm sure it'll work itself out, sooner or later.

Try and take it easy man. Worrying won't help and you need to be in good shape to help him out

lost job cause of skin disease.
to poort to buy anything.
arguing with people from state every day.
almost every day doctors appointment.
cant play guitar anymore cause my hand hurts like shit.
other than that, im fine.

Woke up at 12 AM well slept and still drunk

Just kind of been drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes chatting on Sup Forums so far all day

Felt pretty sick when I got up so I drank some more. Felt better for awhile but got sick again.

In a pretty good mood cause of this girl and a new friend

Horrible. but I'm about to go to sleep so it's okay.

Only here to roll trips, please satan help me