If children could consent, would you have sex with one?

If children could consent, would you have sex with one?
Why or why not?
>inb4 vanilla sex is harmful to kids

Why not. I'd probably go as young as 9.

Yes

I guess. Something new to try is always good.

aoc could be 0. i wouldn't be able to talk to girls or get laid anyway

nah

No, it's like a virgin but immature on top of being terrible at sex.

Yes of course yes fuck yes
But they can't

Nope! A 15 year old though yeah mabey (I am 20)

No, I value mental maturity and intellect when choosing someone too sleep with and anyone under aoc (in my country, 15) just doesnt do it anyway

They are good learners with lots of energy and a need for approval

>15

lol, I find anyone under 21 to be immature as fuck.

No way. They would never buy you shit or cook you stuff. Whats the point? Plus, they are still prone to being bitches even if they could consent.

>Whats the point
Having a good time.

Do you only fuck girls so they cook for you?

What's all this "mental maturity" bullshit. You ain't fucking her brain ya fuckin faggots.

perhaps, but the question was if i would sleep with a child and since I wouldn't sleep with anyone under 15 my answer still holds true. That does not mean i go for 15 year olds, just that there are no cases where id bang a kid

If only

because mindless sex does nothing for me anymore, if the other person is just some random girl then its just the same as masturbation at best

No because even though they can concent it is still illegal and I like my freedom.
That said It's a good thing I never had the chance to plow The Twins cause I'd a recked those little bitches.

a teen ye, i'd go as low as 14 since my first gf was 14 when i was 15 and she was pretty developed (had tits etc)

if you wanna fuck kids though you're mentally sick. i'd be ok if you got executed tbh

52yo here.
If it was legal I'd just cuddle and buy them nice things because sexing lolis is wrong regardless.

IF they can consent it's no longer illegal

13 and up only

I know the feeling

Nah, 100% are annoying shits until at least their upper teens. I don't fuck anyone I couldn't hang out with; they don't deserve this dick.

No

>missing "how to unrape sister" tab
9/10

you have clear authority in the relationship thought because you're an adult. if she doesn't listen to you then give her a timeout.

Pretty much

Even if I said I would that guilt of getting rid of some ones innocents will always get stuck with me so prob not. Don't that guilt would be worth just 5 min of amazing pleasure. I don't think I can even take a legal girls virginity. That "wrong" feeling will always be on me, guess that makes me human?

More

kill your pedo

Slow down there, Muhammed.

Does anybody here have cp?

No