more?

more of her show titts

reddit.com/r/mbewnrop/comments/60d0a5/vanessa_cage_i_blackmailed_my_sister/

its only alright if you have more

Boner. Getthelube.com

who is she?

Sauce?????????????????????

sauce pls?

Race mixing is degeneracy. Also, if you frown upon the BBC propaganda you should refrain from this aswell.

american detected

JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS. JEWS DO THIS.

>talmudic jews deceive

this thread is made by jews that want you to race mix

good feet

stop blame the jew you cunt pig redneck

need a name

9EF13D5

juicy tits

moar or sauce

a good place for her

quite right

Pretty fucking nice!

name, sauce ?

This thread has me diamonds. How do I find black chicks who are into white guys?

more

Sorry, I don't know. Only one I can remember having. I'll keep an eye out for more.

dream

Yeah, that doesn't help me.

Show your interest. Be overt about it. Black guys hit on them, cat call them, you need to be clear. White guys send signals that are way to subtle and most black girls don't see it.

Don't ever, ever, ever hint that you have jungle fever, always wanted to get with an 'ebony' or 'chocolate' girl. That makes them a fetish to you and most that are worth putting any time into will smell that shit a mile away and run. Nobody wants to be treated like an object. Unless they ask, which is later on down the road.

Spend a little time learning about the culture, bw/wm relationships before going in. ESPECIALLY THE HAIR. That shit is something else, and acting a bit knowledgeable about it beforehand will give you a leg up. Search swirling and bwwm.

Finally, see point 1. Many black women are into white guys, esp. if they're aren't ghetto as fuck.

Really? Why would they expect me to be knowledgeable about their hair? Also, thanks for the response.

W

Double double. Checked.

Who is this?

sauce?

Well, most white guys won't know about it, so it shows a level of interest that they won't expect. It's more of angle, so to speak. It will impress them, trust me. Know that they wrap their hair, flat iron it if it's straight, don't ask to touch it.

Watch this video for more shit not to do. It's joking, but stupidly real.
youtube.com/watch?v=HDiU0aqqKp0

I remember the set being named Karsh. Google reverse image that sucker, the whole set is out there. I will post more.