Just a daily reminder to liberal fags that your President is God Emperor Trump and there is literally NOTHING you can...

Just a daily reminder to liberal fags that your President is God Emperor Trump and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-v-rIWUAQuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't impeachment congress job?

Who would impeach the greatest President of our time?

Agree op

This just in

Hes a fat pig with a comb over, a fake tan, and a baby dick. Also it appears from recent events that is one of the people that belives fake news

Congress. Cant you read?

>also, checked

You're a fucking moron.
Or this is stupid BAIT.

The FBI thinks otherwise.
He'll become a cheeto in an orange jumpsuit.
He's finished.
It's just a matter of time.

Well?

Lol

Yeah, the FBI is going to arrest the chief federal law enforcement officer who is constitutionally protected from even civil actions derived from his presidency.

Dumbass. Go suck a cock, Berniebro, and keep pretending you're part of some heroic resistance instead of a deluded wishcasting faggot unable to deal with reality.

seek sunlight

T O P K E K

>courts 3
>trump 0

All that "power" republicucks have and Muslim ban failed again. Get fucked.

That's poetry baby

Go back to Sup Forums

Go back to Russia boris

Interesting all the antisemitic sentiment from trumptards when you just elected your own golden calf.

Pottery

He is the Chief Military Officer, not law enforcement and no one is above the law. While as unlikely as it is that he would ever be arrested, unless he like rapes a child, it is within a realm of possibility, moron.

Even if Trump gets impeached, Hillary will never run this country. Libs dont seem to understand that if Trump goes Pence takes over not Shillary

until impeachment day

I've not seen one legitimate argument saying that Hillary should be president. Not even the dems want her anymore

Because republicucks know how to run a county. You tell em Cletus

HAHA TRUMP'S ACTUALLY THE PRESIDENT, SUCK IT LIBERALS.

NOT FOR LONG

I'm just saying, are you libs going to try to take down Trumps entire cabinet 1 by 1 because thats the only way a libs going to get into power before the next election cycle

Your delusions are hilarious.

I'm not going to do anything. That many Goldman/Sachs fags on one team? It'll implode soon enough.

yup, 8 years is a drop in the bucket!
Enjoy!

The only thing that's on the table is pence being in charge of the nuclear football for the remainder of the term.

It seems pretty likely right now, tbh, but then it will be pence (and things could change, it's just been a big 24h, we'll see what happens). There are no provisions for early elections. It is trump and pence (then ryan, and so on) until 2021-01-20.

Isn't this fat shaming?
Liberal hypocrites

If Trump really slithers his way out of this one Putin will release all evidence needed. So far there's no need for that bc Donald is doing his best to make america shit again.

Fucking lol

Just like Obama's government, right? You know, the president who prosecuted the fewest Wall Street white collar criminals ever? Right after the big crash? Who filled his administration with financiers, especially from Goldman Sachs?

Liberals are hilarious. Ignorant, butthurt, and living in an alternate reality. It's like the dumb autistic kid who dresses as Sonic the Hedgehog and expects to be taken seriously.

Obama had Goldman Sachs in his cabinet too so i dont get your point. Stop trying to act like Trumps any more corrupt that our previous president. Atleast hes attempting to stick to his campaign promises. Cant say Obama did anything other than pass a shit tier health care bill in 8 years

checked

Did Flynn resign bc liberals or ties with russia?

I wouldn't say there is "NOTHING" to be don't about it

I think op means figuratively there's nothing one could do about it

putin won't do a thing to hurt trump. Are you kidding? Trump in office for 4 years would be, for putin, the best return on investment ever seen in covert operations. This doesn't even rely on him being in any way compromised, nor on there having been collusion/coordination/whatever.

Having the main check on your power be enthralled by 4 seasons of "Presidential Apprentice: White House Edition" is reward enough for putin to re-dispatch his cyber army to keep trump in power. That's what i'd expect.

democrats use american flag to wipe their asses.

>hes attempting to stick to his campaign promises
Which ones would those be?

Swamp drained?
>what is Goldman-Sachs?
Mexico is paying for the wall?
>nope, and it won't
HRC locked up?
>nope, and says he's not going to either.
Total shutdown of all Muslims entering the US?
>nope
Bringing back jobs?
>Trump products still being made overseas

DRAIN THE SWAMP
BUILD THE WALL
LOCK HER UP

>Even if Trump gets impeached, Hillary will never run this country.

...And? Who gives a shit? Pence would likely be compromised by anything powerful enough to take down Trump. The likeliest scenario would be interim President Paul Ryan finishing the term.

This just in

>filled his administration with financiers, especially from Goldman Sachs?

Mein GOD! Who would do such a thing?

And republicans suck black cock and bomb federal buildings.

Pic related, typical white republican boi

What libtards ACTUALLY believe

fucking love trump, hes my man.

>reality has a liberal bias

> god emperor

lol. A true god emperor wouldn't throw a tantrum when people disagree with him on twitter.

Calm down cletus

Now that Trump is under surveillance he can't do shit to help russia. For putin is good thing having americans in political crisis. If trump calms down it's better to kick him out. Not yet, but when time is right. If trump continues like this there might not even be need for it. Let's see what happens.

Yeah all the coverups and investigations and distractions are very reminiscent of the Nixon administration.

It might have gone a little differently if his Twitter was taken away. USA and China are switching roles now

Stupid republicucks

And Republicans commit outright treason by colluding with hostile foreign powers, lie about it to Congress, then either are forced to resign or recuse themselves of matters of state. But, no, you're right. That picture you posted of some black lady pretending to wipe her ass with the flag is hugely disrespectful and a threat to the integrity of the republic.

OH MY GOD I AM SO SICK OF LIBTARDS DISSING GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS SO BADASS

Like you dumbfuck children know anything at all about the Nixon administration.

Ted Kennedy met with the Soviet Union in the early 80s to talk about removing President Reagan from office. Stupid children.

Democrats always accuse the other side of doing what they do.

>He thinks Obama killed Bin Laden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LIBERAL """"""""""""""""""""EDUCATION"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>u a fuckin chile if u dizgree wit me

lol, Such infantile retort

Daily reminder that if you support Trump you are anti America

Yeah it was trumpsamas Yemen raid who killed bin Laden not hussein baraka

I mean, one of us could assassinate him. You'd go down in history.

Neat. I'd say charge him and remove him from office posthaste, but Ted Kennedy is dead.

>Democrats always accuse the other side of doing what they do.

So are you saying Sessions and Flynn did not do the things they admitted they did?

Daily Reminder!: This is literally a Russian bot. lololololol

You can tell them anything!!

Lol when did Russia become a force for good? I guess massively raping and annexing neutral countries is ok now. The great Soviet union, right, would be way worse if they were in power

Double dubs don't lie, Trump to be impeached by Congress in the next 2 months.

Do you have any proof Obama killed Binlanden?

Sleal team 6 killed him you moron. How stupid are you. Dumbass

That's clearly a Malaysian flag

On the order of the Last Great Emperor of Rome, Obama

>Seal team six secretly killed a man who, years prior, had been seen on deaths door hooked up to dialysis machines in a fucking cave, in the night then immediately dumped his body in the ocean without taking pictures to respect the right of Islamic sea burial, two days before a journalist was about to present evidence that the "President" was not born in this country, insuring his removal from office, and you don't find that at all suspect

But I'm the stupid one?

John Rothmann worked for Nixon and he says this is exactly the same. Trumpsama is like a tornado of fart slowly tweetering away

Do you have a source on any single part of that?

Alex Jones proved it YEARS AGO and the MSM countinues to ignore it.

This is now a YGYL thread. Let's start off hardmode with some goddamn funky shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-v-rIWUAQuI

>Alex Jones
I see the asylum is letting the patients use the internet now

This stinks of desperation, user. The trumpfags are clearly getting a little concerned that their train is coming off the rails.

yeah, hospitals turn away poor people every day, it's all over the news!!!

that nigger is gone now, though, ain't he? fuck obama, #notmypresident

i dunno

like when they bombed the ever loving shit out of ISIS instead of arming them?

because that was pretty good and a shitload better than the fucking americans sending weapons to ISIS while referring to them as "moderate rebels".

Correct, you're hoping for a Republican controlled Congress to impeach the president. Delusional lefty buffoons.

I'm not a liberal.

Trump's a piece of shit. All politicians are. Fucking bootlickers.

Not that user, but a more realistic scenario (at least before 2018 and a possible change in the control of congress) is that Trump simply steps down under pressure from his own party. He could cite health issues, etc. Everyone would know he was forced out, but it would spare him impeachment.

actually there are things I could do about it. granted, I'm not a liberal fag so you may have a point. every day I think about killing Trump and the delicious salty tears it would create in faggotmasters such as yourself.

>Trump and republican party goes down
>Trump goes down

Tough choice for party

kek

We're not even that far into the thread yet.

As a liberal? I don't really care. I have a good job that isn't dependent on the local economy to thrive, and Trump's policies hurt Joe Conservative far more than they'll ever hurt me.

I think it's hilarious that y'all voted for a guy because he pissed off people that piss you off; this to the detriment of your own well-being.

I mean this is Sup Forums's America so I wasn't even surprised and in fact won several decently lucrative bets that he'd win.

It's even more hilarious to me the DNC thought Hillary was a good choice to oppose him. That was full retarded and they should have known that her plain-oatmeal 0-charisma dikey ass.

Enjoy your lower standard of living.

What ever happened to draining the swamp?

Pretty much this.

Sounds like Reps deliberately shot themselves in the foot just so they could flip someone off cause "dey dinn't like dem bery much :(((("

As for the DNC, they've ruined themselves just as badly. It would have been good for the DNC's self-image (since they operate on purely selfish reasons) to choose Bernie. Regardless of whether he won or loss, he wouldn't have driven the DNC into the fucking ground like the DNC and Hillary did arm-in-arm.

Fuck I hate typing on phones.

"...Dikey ass couldn't pass muster."

I also consider myself pretty moderate and if he follows through with term limits (he won't) then it'll have been worth it.

I liked Sanders and voted for him in the primaries but fuuuuuuuck were his supporters annoying.

So are any political figures supporters. Honestly Bernie's were by far the least worrisome.

A lot of Hillary supporters would always spout the "she'll be the first woman president!" nonsense. Of course it's a meaningless statement since gender has nothing to do with being right for the job.

Trump on the other hand had a bunch of memes being spammed literally everywhere. #MAGA, #lockherup, #draintheswamp and #buildthewall. The annoying thing was that people actually, genuinely believed any of that was going to happen. That or all the people bitching about Obamacare while being on/supporting the ACA. Funny how in retrospect literally everything went to shit.