Listen up, "men"

Listen up, "men".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You look like a man

Imagine the disappointment on your parents faces when they found out they were having a girl

Great bait m8

If it was really an issue only 8 inchers would ever breed, and we would ALL have them. Obviously five inches is enough to be the average.

Shut it sugar tits now make me a sammich

>Listen up, "men".
>
>Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.
>
>You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.
>
>The size of your penis.
>
>Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.
>
>And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.
>
>P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.
I don't care tits or gtfo

Cool shdory, beb

[cigar smoking and drooling intensifies]

Now mek me a shemwich

youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

Nah you just have a gaping cunt.

now this is a bitch i'd fuck and never text back

i dont fuck women to make them happy, i fuck them to make me happy.

i am happy with my size so buy a big dildo and gtfo

That's a bit harsh, innit?

welcome to Sup Forums. Tits or kill yourself! Loser

I disagree with what you say, sex or make love has to make both parties happy

HOLY HELL LOOK AT THAT NOSE!

It really doesn't

Ok I'll take the bait

>we have to settle for either a life filled >with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship

So your only options are to suffer or cheat? How about fucking talking to your partner. Say him what he could do better to make you happy.
If you don't unshut your fucking face, how should he know what is bothering you.... Stupid cunt.

Beta detected

does 8 inches cut it?

I don't even have a horse in this race, but OP should fuck off, and resign her baiting ass to an eternity in Hell with her slut back broken across hot rocks.
Carry on.

Post your fucking floppy ass tits you stupid cow or GTFO

You make it a fucking gender war It's only ever going to be rape.

bait but
>Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills
It's not to impress women. It would be very self-centered of the female population if they were to actually believe this. It's to min/max yourself, you fucking noob. Getting my dick wet is/was a side benefit and always will be.
Please, though, continue with the poorly thought out troll thread.

>What is rape?
>Rape isn't sex, u guise.
Nevermind that half of the animal kingdom throughout history only came into existence because of what humans call rape.

Shitty bait faggot.

Presuming that this is random user's bait trap, I'm gonna say
" killer bait brah! "
...but...
Otherwise, a sincere cunt punch with malicious follow-through is indicated.
Stat.

Maybe I just wanna be fit time to time but Fuck off.

>Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off

No man ever imagines this. Why would he give a fuck?

Racist.

>tfw haven't worked out a day in my life
>tfw I have an average/small penis (16cm)
>tfw I have cheated on every bitch I've been with cause they just keep coming at me

Why would a fucking woman give a shit to such an extent!?? I make sure you can't fucking walk You fucking toxic bitch!

I love you, please let me lick the side of your face.

Got a 6 inch faggots, what can you say for yourself