Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
im going to try and cure my brothers depression with some acid this weekend.

any tips or comments or questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4
youtu.be/81-v8ePXPd4
youtube.com/watch?v=UQvxZIWbmsE
youtube.com/watch?v=j-SqQDPGW2k
coursera.org/
indeed.com/q-Free-Training-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats a very bad idea.
Nbome fucked me up permanently.
You calling it acid makes me worry. There are too many fakes these days

ill use mushrooms then.

nbome helped cure my lazy ass tho.

Nah its made me realize all autists and non-conformists deserve sterility if not eradication. I look forward to seeing justice in this world, even if it means I too will suffer.

Shrooms are defo safer...

Don't know much about LSD but shrooms are definitely safer if you can't be sure it's LSD.

Has he tripped before? If not I'd recommend doing a small trip to get a feel for it then the full trip a couple of weeks later.

Also, for any prospective tripper who's depressed or otherwise has a head full of negative shit, it's worth doing a bit of meditation practice (like just the ten free sessions of Headspace or something) beforehand. Very helpful for simply observing your thoughts during the bad parts of a trip rather than fully psyching out over them.

try real psychedelics bro

u carrying some serious anger in you.

ur talking about eradicating groups of people who have no control over their conditions, for real dude whats up with that. i get that this is Sup Forums and im not suprised by how u feel. i can tell you havnt felt true forgiveness.

was planning on giving him half a tab of nbome.
>it's worth doing a bit of meditation practice (like just the ten free sessions of Headspace or something) beforehand. Very helpful for simply observing your thoughts during the bad parts of a trip rather than fully psyching out over them.

sounds like some good advice here user. ill try and include this next time i talk to my bro.

bump

there also more effective in making positive mind changes and curing depression they actually altering the brain structure show you new ways and confront you with things you don't like to see to get over it

they can make better treatment than 10 years of therapy

youtube.com/watch?v=81-v8ePXPd4

I cant fucking get any. Life wont allow it.
I got LSA once and it was closer to an MDMA trip than any other weird ass analogue

No one fucks with shrooms in the places i live no matter where i move...
And yeah a lot of the anger was underlying but every time i did shroons i came out a better person.

I lost the first relationship i had in 7 years due to Nbome, if you get the feeling dudes selling you rat poison, just deep down in your gut no explaination, just go with it - your body knows best and the wrong shit may just not stop working
There are properties of my last nbome trip that arent going away, the only way that i know how to deal with this is shrooms but im not about to grow the shit myself

bump

if youve got this nigga going into a trip expecting to be cured then prepare for disappointment

And i know forgiveness at a divine level, but i do not see a coresponding one on the physical plane, my entire existance is for the sole purpose of servitude to others. I am now and forever will be a slave of my own mind. I am autistic.

>There are properties of my last nbome trip that arent going away

can i ask what?
i have effects that are still with me 2 years after tripping off nbome. i use them as tools to better myself. for example i had never experienced anxiety before in my life until i tripped. now i use anxiety as a motivator. i do things that will prevent anxiety in my future and ultimately makes me a better person than yesterday.

i, i, i.

stop taking yourself so seriously man.

>my entire existance is for the sole purpose of servitude to others

so then stop serving others. i dont know your situation but i do know there is a way out of it if you worked and wanted it hard enough.

Every idiot who drops complains about "flashbacks". It's called HPPD and most people who trip with any frequency will get it. A psychedelic trip is not something you can forget about, so tell ur brother to keep that shit in mind before he wishes he never dropped in the first place.

he will be properly educated.

bump

I had anxiety and social disorders before, but now I'm stuck here in a cant kill myself, but why do anything other than eat once every other day so i dont put too much of a load on my parents who neglected to provide me with the skills necessary to maintain a job.
My lack of social integration skills has had me kicked out of the few jobs ive had, never went to the same school for more than a year. I knew i was heavily flawed and even had issues prior, but shrooms fixed the logic so that i could move on with life. Shortly after, i got dicked harder than i will ever allow to happen again.

I havent been taking life seriously until 3 years ago which is why im in this mess.

I cant stop serving others. You cant either. You will always be someone elses tool, medium of information, or object of sexual desire. You might not owe money now, but sometime you will and all the money and time being put in is towards something you already have now. Debt slavery.

I have plans to an hero 1y8m from now depending on how life goes.
I'll gladly hang myself before i become a whore.

dont let you talk away this illegal drugs psilocybin and ketamine are long known to be extremely effective to cure depression and mental illness
Except schizophrenia
And it is still possible to trigger psychoses that have not yet been broken out earlier
It should only be the last one to be retreated because of the risks

OPs brother is going to an hero during his peak. This is why I hate fucking liberal scientist . Look guys crack cures depression. I grow mushrooms and have for many years. Psilocybin is a drug that fucks you up,that's it. All that hippie cure for depression is bullshit.

only place to get real LSD these days in on the darknet
it's pretty safe though, look up some reddit guides. someone I know picked up ~20 hits and it is good stuff.

well alright. what have you done to try and make some changes?

Your ideology on it is bullshit, just because you haven't had a life altering experience on it isn't viable againt the many that do.
Also, the Netherlands proved psilocybins antidepressant qualities years ago, inform yourself.

I am on the side of the conservative, but please shut your mouth and look at the studies on the subject
You fucking president nixon loving piece of shit

hes already killing himself.
he probably wont last the month im doing this as a last ditch effort.

Ok but use a plastic tub, not metal.

THEN PLEASE DO IT it's the right choice it can't get worse believe me don't listen to the fucking idiots
just look youtu.be/81-v8ePXPd4

12 year old frogposter detected.
no shit OP's brother probably isn't going to get his depression cured
but psychedelics have been legitimately used to treat depression for decades.

do you also hate the "liberal scientists" (aka scientists) who perpetuate the myth of global warming?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQvxZIWbmsE

just watch OP

Ill stick with organics, thanks though.

I wanted to do it at a Rave or a club but the interest has totally left me after the gunk ive had already

My depression keeps me from gaining weight, eating so just eating more than once a day is hard. I would need to have my memories wiped or in the pockets of the elite to not feel this way. I have great mathemetical skills that could be utilized but instead im working at McDonalds or factories. I've consulted a therapist, defo need it but theres no way in hell i can afford it and keep my car, cause you know my mom and dad didnt buy if for me nor am i on anyone elses insurance, i need "Occupational therapy" apparently to develop social skills and i cant afford this either. My family knows im suicidal but not a hint of financial help. My parents havent fully bailed on me but they've left me a mess to clean up myself with no instruction on how to do it.

were communicating just fine here and i havnt noticed any bad social skills from you. why cant you find a job?

Real LSD is out there. Trust me.

just give him a heroic dose of golden teacher shrooms
6 hours later he will be fine but it will probably not be easy

dark room music
youtube.com/watch?v=j-SqQDPGW2k

well of course.
but there is a pretty real risk that a dealer you don't know (or even one you you do) is selling you fake stuff that can seriously fuck you up.
meanwhile reputable darknet dealers are guaranteed safe. LSD is one of those drugs I would never buy irl, and most people probably shouldn't unless they really trust their dealer and have bought real stuff from the same person before.

fuck you nixon was a great president fucking lazy hippies

>my parents who neglected to provide me with the skills necessary to maintain a job

Holy shit dude! Grow a pair! If you think you're lacking something, go get it. You are the one responsible for you.

>snowflake

Were also having a discussion based on the topic of illegal drugs, not something you walk up to a total stranger and casually begin discussion on.

I loved anime, furry art, games, all sorts of things that now I want nothing to do with but nothing outside of that is interesting anymore, 99% of the time im not talking I'm drawing a blank.
What to talk about?
There's not much to me as a person at all. Honesty with no integrity.
Theres that and my total alienation from the female half of the species most of my life. I much prefer a female partner but without practice there is no perfection and I don't have the confidence to deal with being turned down without feeling like a disgusting pos for weeks if not month after only a couple instances.

Whos going to pay for it dipshit? I don't live in communist UK.

No one. That's what I fucking thought you privaliged white mother fuckers.

>privaliged white mother fuckers.
Sup Forums wtf are this SJW on fucking Sup Forums am i asleep

>not something you walk up to a total stranger and casually begin discussion on.
and you know this which shows you know even more about socializing. recognizing a potential awkward situation is pretty good social skills.

>and I don't have the confidence
bro you keep making up excuses. you obviously know the roots of them now. have you honestly tried fixing several issues?

>not something you walk up to a total stranger and casually begin discussion on.
Why not?

>be me
>be last night
>take 50mg of 4-aco-dmt fumarate
>just as I'm starting to come up my friend texts me
>I can barely make out "coming over" and "dinner"
>get dressed
>we drive to the mall to go to the food court
>no way in hell I can eat meat
>he points me at a salad joint
>"Hi what can I make for you?"
>"Salad!" *big shit-eating-grin*
>"What kind of salad would you like?"
>"a medium one"
>"What kind of lettuce mix?"
>toomanyquestionsoverload.system-error
>"hehe...uhh I'mma be honest here. I'm completely tripping balls and I can't make any decisions"
>She stifles a laugh
>"Ohhh. I got you then hun. I'll fix you up something special"
>"thanks!"
>"You're welcome."
>turn and look at my friend
>he's gobsmacked and astonished
>"I can't believe you just admitted that to her!"
>shrug
>she gives me the salad
>I hand my credit card
>Shakes her head "nah you're good"

>sitting there eating my free salad
>friend is eating ramen
>she comes over and hands my friend a paper
>"Can you make sure he gets this when he's sober?"
>I look, it's a number
>"...oh hun I'm gay."
>"Duh, I just want to hang out. But if you're interested my brother is totally into bears"

It sounds like you experienced tremendous neurotic fear. Do you really feel that molding your life and your actions so to avoid things you fear is spiritually healthy? Do you really believe Nbome is a "tool" or an aid for your body?

I'm all down for naturally occurring psychedelics, but get real now.

>and you know this which shows you know even more about socializing. recognizing a potential awkward situation is pretty good social skills.

I can run through the situation through my head a million times all with different style of approach but when the moment comes it's deepseated panic that wipes my mind clean. I'm more of a listener, i just need to get people to speak to me.
Even when im sitting with friends and family i wont be aware of it at the time but later ill realize that i hardly existed amongst the group, and i acknowledge and recognise when others feel awkward around me but that realization just makes matters worse.

>bro you keep making up excuses. you obviously know the roots of them now. have you honestly tried fixing several issues?
I have comtemplated suicied several times a day every day the last year and a half. How many minutes out of your day do you spend daydreaming hanging from the cieling, blowing yourself up next to someone you dont like, or having flashing images of literally every person you meet who has a higher mass than you either brutally murdering you or raping you?
My body tells me things i dont want it to.im attracted to healthy women, ie not bonebags, so i will feel intimidated by women fairly easily until my metabolism slows down, if it ever fucking will

That sounds lovely but most of the people ive met are either against drug use, for weed but dont do it, or just total skags. Im done with that. Sharing a joint or pipe is nice but not when its with Martin Crackhead over here using my weed to keep his need for a fix of his shoulders a while longer.

I as a doser of 5 times atest that the design and 'language' of Nbome to be of malintent. I get major bad vibes at the pickup point before they arrive, or right before i do if they're already there.
Second, every single occurance had a similar weed gimick to it. "Its ACID man its all colorful and crazy" no, its mild seisures, generalized confusion, generalized irritability, high instability. Every Nbome trip ive had ive regretted, learned many things i needn't know, and ultimately have negated the most positive effects of psilocybin i had 3 years ago.

Do Molly instead, trust me he'll love everything and know what it's like to not be depressed for the duration of the drug. He'll hang on to that feeling after

Dude as rude and annoying as it may sound, you just need to fucking grow a pair and say what you fucking feel. You will very likely embarrass yourself many times. You will eventually get it right. We are very adaptable and capable of getting through changes when we feel that we have no choice. Eventually you will improve.

Getting really active and into a sport has helped me. Making your body stronger will make your brain stronger. You;ll feel better physically, mentally, and in turn build your self esteem. Girls will be peeping you more, and you'll know it.

Stop allowing yourself to be a victim. Occupy yourself with fulfilling a role. Ultimately, the role of being whoever the fuck you want to be. And do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Laid it all out for you. Don't wait until your deathbed to change.

While that statement isnt true i wouldnt give methamphetamine to my darkest neighbor

It seems that you have found your way to a computer and made it onto the internet. Amazingly enough, there are many free resources available to you. Welcome to the information age. The internet is the new college

>coursera.org/
>indeed.com/q-Free-Training-jobs.html

Best of luck mate. Might want to lose that chip on your shoulder.

Op, buy some cacti that contain Mescaline. Serious dude. Mescaline is much more benigh than lsd is. It most likely won't cure your depression, though you will feel satori which will change your life for a week to a fortnight lol. I had Mescaline last month, it was lovely :)

Im a certified IT professional, i have crippling depression that i cant afford therapy for, i live in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Scandinavian decendants. It doesnt matter how much you know if on stage you choke up.

I appreciate the wise words, I just don't think you fully understand that for the last 2 years ive been ready to end my life without second thought should certain conditions be met, and as the days go by the list just gets shorter and shorter.

I know others are preaching this but a heavy dose of psilocybin will do the trick. May need a few sessions over half a year to a year but make sure the dose is heavy enough.
Real lucy is great and extremely safe. Period. Nbomes made my moderate anxiety/depression go to full blown anxiety/depression, so much so that I could not touch any stimulant for 2 years (even fucking caffeine) because I would have full blown panic attacks. Test your substances with a reagent unlike retarded young me.
A heavy dose of Psilocybin can be terrifying, but I literally owe my life to the mushroom, I have reversed so many mental issues with a few Psilocybin doses a year. Be sure to trip sit him closely though, there have been trips where I have felt very suicidal for brief moments in the trip, but I ALWAYS come out feeling like a million bucks every trip.

BTW when I say heavy dose I mean his goal should be to annihilate the ego every trip. Took me awhile to get this right. Just my two cents though, seems like a lot of negativity in this thread for everyone having taken psyched substances lol.

Well enough. But, what do your parents have to do with this? Own up to your life. Make it better. "The world is your oyster" isn't just a catchy saying, it's true.

Get help on the depression. Get medicated if necessary (better living through modern chemistry). I did.

Had a buddy that used to say "You are where you are because that's where you want to be." Of course you don't want to be miserable, but if you want to make things better, it takes work. If you want thinks to change, do the work. If not, you're where you decided to be.

Best of luck man. Stop blaming your parents. Everyone had shitty parents. When you have kids, you'll understand.

Well it's true I don't understand the quality of your living, your life history, or the personal or financial debts you may bare to others. It may also be true that there are real physical problems with your health that make you feel the way you do. This is why you should relentlessly seek medical assistance from as many outlets as you can. There are legitimate frustrations with the solutions offered by conventional institutions and I've been there and gave up on their attempts to fix me long ago. However if I wanted to kill myself (never had the inclination so far), I would hammer the fuck out of anyone for advice.

Answer me this, what keeps you from ending your life right now? If you could put a monetary price on it, to allow a dead person to reanimate your body from the dead and you to take it's place, how much would you trade it for?

Psychedelics speak to the mind through alternative nueral routes, each one speaks a similar but different language. I believe all Psychedelics have some merit to revealing truth of life and self, but through my experience natural beats man made any day.

Ive been sold laced weed, i know what to look for, but these dealers dont always keep the same shit in rotation, doses arent evenly distributed on all tabs leading to duds. I had muscle spasms on half doses and one full doses of nbome, it not safe. A buddy of mine did 2 and he had major spasms on occasion, far more frequently than I, i was so scared he was going to actually have a seisure. He was "awfully bored" for about 3 days later, but he said he could still see the underlying pattern

Cannabis and a desire to breed which i recognise not as a higher mental need but a basic physical need. I can count the number of times ive had sex on my hands. I feel like because I am autistic that I should not have children, among other reasons. I can't live in the same neighborhood more than 6 months without it driving me crazy because im used to disconecting, resetting, beginning anew, even if it went to shit it wasnt the same shit over and over. I dont see how any human can stand it, normie or not.

They have explicitly told me they didnt have me diagnosed "for my benefit" and it has done nothing but backfire, im pissed that after letting my pussy ass get pressured into contract work insteadof working at a dispensary, i get stuck with a shitty bunch of people that cornered my brain into this erratic state im now in and i have to cover the cost when i can barely afford a car i highly overpaid for because again, no one had my back and was looking out for their own interests

There's this underlying notion in society and that is to lie.
You think the age of science has brought proof, when in reality it's just newage bullshit.

In order to establish myself socially, i will need to lie about numerous things. In this way i have the power to create my reputation but in the information age, building a life founded upon lies. I'm tired of acting like everythings okay. I want to do something one way or the other but i cant even pick a side anymore. Should i tell outright lies to people and recommend them a quicker path to death, or do I try to aid them and assist them as I've done for so many others in the past.

I agree with the people posting about shrooms on this thread, though legit lsd (if you know it's legit) can be a life changer too. I grew my own shrooms for a while and eating them wet was truly a divine experience, and shrooms have always helped my depression for a couple months after I take them. If you're looking for a shorterx more intense trip for psychotherapy (though I'm not a doctor and can't tell you whether you really should or shouldn't be doing this) I recommend lemon teching