Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

My life isn't so empty that I have to be proud of circumstance over which I had no control. I also don't know own my ancestry or give a shit. I have a mortgage, who cares? My ancestors aren't helping me.

Autism strikes

Hey, a well-balanced individual.

Newsflash, everyone: it's not a race issue, it's a class issue. The browns aren't stealing your jobs, women, and "property". The rich are. Wage slavery, automation, etc.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever."

>being proud of something you haven't achieved
I'm a 6"2' German woth blonde hair and blue eyes. My great uncle was an SS officer.

I won't have kids, am part of the demographic directly to blame for whites dying out, and I literally don't care what happens to my race and culture after I die.

Pride comes from accomplishments. So unless you changed into a white person from something else, you have nothing to be proud of.

i am proud to be white

i am also proud to not be a racist

i am also proud to not be a nigger

life is good

Ok:
>>don't have a micropenis
>>have active sex life
>>not shitty at life, therefore no desire to blame others
>>have my own actual achievements, therefore no need for "pride" in stupid things
>>lived in the South and know firsthand poor whites are many times more stupid and disgusting than poor niggers
>>not autistic

>using this pic for anything other than you walk in your house taylor swift is standing there what do
Explain yourself op

/thread

because being "white" is not a thing. we have no collective identity outside of the US.
the English hate the french, the Russians hate the Ukrainians, the Germans hate the Belgians. Australians are nothing like Canadians, and Canadians are nothing like the Italians.

I have irish heritage, grew up in canada, and in the western half of canada (which is culturally very different than the central and eastern parts), and I prefer european music and american movies.

tl;dr
trying to wrap all of that up into "white", then comparing that to someone else with a totally different combination of "white" stuff and saying we are the same, is retarded

I hate that mouse faced cunt

this

fuck you cunt she doesn't have a mouse face

>Being proud of sharing the same skin colour as people who achieved things in life.

I'm not a leech like you.

She looks like a natural Woll Smoth.

They have so much racial identity pride, their knees buckle in fear thinking about even moving back to the lands their people originally came from. Yet they have no problem trying to get rid of people whose lineage here dates back over 10,000 years ago.

You're right. It's more like a rat.

Because gunpowder trumps oogabooga sticks.

Again with this shit thread? You know what op you just convinced me to water down my genes with some international women. Fuck you and your little bitch ass

It is not you fucker it's the most beautiful feminine face in the world

Topkeke maybe to rodents.

>feminine
>penis
Pick one faggot

I have actual accomplishments to be proud of. I'm not proud of being tall, or having curly hair either.

I'm only half white and I support white pride because it's everyone's right to a belief and an opinion regardless of what anyone else thinks. People are such sensitive pussies these days. My dad is a literal dark brown Mexican and has had friends in the clan despite different opinions.

Explain this faggot

Pride is a sin

So is religion

OPs momma got BLACKED & he mad

Taking pride in things you have no control over is akin stealing.
>like a nigger
That's why I don't take pride in being white but rather take pride in knowing I'm not a nigger.

Pride in a skin color is stupid.

Taylor Swift is like the whitest nigger.

OP is actually a jew trying to incite a race war between blacks & whites

fuck off cuck don't speak that way of the aryan goddess

I'm German. That mongrel is not .05% Aryan.

This

>aryan
>doesnt know shes half jew
Found the nigger

This. This. Fucking THIS.

As long as we are fighting each other, they are safe.

shitb8/10

>Found the nigger
found the jew defending his jewess

The worst subhumans on Earth are white.

no jewess here fag

It's not b8 idiot. Calling anyone outside Bavaria Aryan just proves you're American.

Wyt power cletus

Besides they actual Aryans which were not from germany...

Savages don't count because not white blue blonde.

I knew you were a stupid cunt, see this also I am not American. you're pathetic

Sage af

>ITT: White Nationalists who don't realize that if all non-Whites disappeared, they'd quickly be defined as the new niggers of America

>not american
>supports white pride

preach, user.

Fuck racism. Ever notice how the pride of the white race always turn out to be cucks from the south who fuck cousins and wear Trump hats?

White pride is too vague. Myself, I'm proud of my Irish heritage, as well as my Ukrainian, Scottish and Canadian native roots, but not in the same way as "white pride" people are proud to be white. Being proud of your people and history is one thing, like natives being proud of their culture or Irish being proud of where they began. But white pride is problematic for it's superiority complex.

"White Pride" is often described as white person's superiority over all other races. Where as "native pride" or any national or ancestral pride is described as a proud memoriam of the people before you.

Everyone should be proud of the people who came before us for shaping us into who we are today. But no one should be "proud" of who they are only because they were taught that they were superior to all other human beings without having to prove anything.

This thread is almost as cancerous as fb fap

Kill yourself