Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Em82ZmetFhg
dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I support terrorism?

>implying any life matters

There is no blm where I live. We also burn rainbows.

My massive amounts of white privilege prevents me from caring about people who don't look like me

Because crime life's don't matter!

Lives don't matter at all

My main problem with it is that it doesn't have a clear goal or end point, somewhat like the Bush administration's War on Terror.

Something like CND, the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, has a clear end goal. No more nukes. All their actions clearly go towards something.

But how are you going to tell when you have finally 'won' at Black Lives Matter? How are you BLM enough? How can you be BLM too little? It is doomed to become a meaningless term, like feminism, that means exactly how much or little the person or saying it wants to mean at the time. Usually, "I am more BLM / more feminist than you."

I only support grey lives, black or white are too edgy.

Im a rational human being.

Cause they don't matter... simple as that.

I hope you know that if I'm ever driving home and you stupid fucks try to block the interstate, I'm killing everyone in my path.
>try some dumb shit
>op is stupid nigger
>thread

>/thread*

>Making shitty bait threads

>samefagging
explain yourself

>mfw obstructing highways provides necessity for arrest in bongland
BLM tried it once here and they got arrested, haven't heard from them since
Also, don't /thread your own posts newcunt

I corrected myself you kike.

i don't care. It's not my problem, just stop being black and be a human like rest of us.

Because BLM has nothing to do with ending police corruption and everything to do with hating whitey.

did jew just call him a kike?

'Also, don't /thread your own posts newcunt'
>implying that I'm /thread'ing my own post
>implying that I'm not /thread'ing OP's shit thread?
>implying you aren't a fucking retard
>implying

Fuck nigger thats why

Why the fuck do we have to explain anything to you?
Fuck back off to Tumblr.

Stop trying to fit in

what a fucking propaganda scheme

Kill yourself first and I might

They just hate our "white privilege"
I enjoy it

/Thread

this.

Niggers are depraved criminals.
We'd all be better off if they ceased to exist.

Niggers are worthless

You can't /thread your own post

stay on topic, OP asked about black lives matter

Why? Because they demand that they (blacks) get to live by another criminal standard. That is, they can break the law and not be punished.

While I get a night stick shoved up my ass if I even think about jay walking.

Oh, and knowing that any black that puts as much effort as I do can go to an Ivy League school for free is a HUGE plus!

That's the real rub. They demand that whites just accept that blacks get preferential treatment because of nothing but the color of their skin.

Your Dad took off? How the fuck is it my fault that your Mom spread her legs for a playa? How is it my fault that you are 20-30 below me in IQ? How is it my fault that when I chose not to smoke weed, even though it's kick ass, you decided to smoke it daily? How is it my fault that you choose not to work?

And lastly, the absurdity that blacks can't be racist, because muh power, is truly something only cucks believe. Damion "Football" Williams had ALL the power when he and his fellow thugs drug Reginald Denny out of his truck and smashed his head with a brick simply because he was white.

different people

Niggers are terrorists.

>they demand that they (blacks) get to live by another criminal standard. That is, they can break the law and not be punished.

where you read that nonsense?

Of which the group has committed countless acts of terrorism. Fact.

sound logic, babytroll

oooh, you got me so mad, i bet you wanted that too, grrr

You took the words right out of my mouth dude!

you already have equal rights and you can't change how people feel even if they're mean, that's authoritarian af, besides the fact i don't even believe they're mean you're just faggots brainwashed by neo-marxist shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Em82ZmetFhg

>While I get a night stick shoved up my ass if I
>While I get a night stick shoved up my ass if I even think about jay walking.

you ever actually leave the house, precious?

What are you even talking about you retarded fool?
Anyway, look at this:
dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

the same reasons as black people that don't support BLM. our race has nothing to do with it. pull your fucking head out of your ass.

>preferential treatment

I don't get it. How is asking to matter as much as white folks asking for preferential treatment?

Black lives matter is shutting out all other races, isn't that called racism?

Are you fucking high or something

name ten of these countless acts, then

IMO you should just leave. There's no reason to point out someone is samefagging if they are not trying to seem like two different persons to prove their point.

Just kys.

Well an ex-military nigger took to the streets with a rifle and killed 5 cops before having to be killed
Scratch one

sure, if it helps you feel like your night stick fantasies are more real, you can pretend I'm high

>>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
>Explain yourself

I don't care about last year's fad.

I'm not even the same guy, you just formatted your reply like a tard

You can only name one, but there are 'countless' examples?

Or are you only now googling to back up the point you pulled out your ass?

I'm not the same guy
Just trying to back up the idea that blacks are terrorists

George soros agenda matters this is only a distraction

Because it's just another excuse to nig out that's why! eg. oj simpson riots, ferguson etc etc

beating up people for their skin colour/political views to try and gain momentum and influence. doesn't that sound like terrorism to you? haven't seen all the riots and fights? who are you trying to kid?

oh no the onlining was done imperfectly that must mean things

blacks do not support feminism, hence :-p

Oh yeah, and the time a black man waltzed into a white woman's house and beat her to unconsciousness in front of her child

black lives matter is just a scheme by the obama goverment to control you.Its gonna end when trump makes proper changes in the US

neat digits

you were backing up a specific claim, that there are countless examples of terrorism by black lives matter, in order to prove that it is a terrorist group

you provided one example of an act of violence, and not much in the way of detail or specifics as to how that act was representative of BLM

How's middleschool?

source? and connection to BLM? and som e more of the 'countless' other examples? or even just more than one vague post at a time, like some kinda simpleton?

I don't care.

do you remember the last time anyone complimented your intelligence?

They dont give a shit about me, I don't give a shit about them.

wanna respond properly cunt?

how do you know? or are you just assuming because nobody does?

you first, shitcunt

What is your thought on the matter?
Are you meming or do you have a legit thought you can back your statement up with?

But I do, because I am a patriotic American

oh look, it's lord edgelord of the edge dimension

kek, first overead the look
>My massive amounts of white privilege prevents me from caring about people who don't like me
makes still sense i suppose

well he didnt respond to the point and just started bitching about unrelated shit.

Because black lives don't matter. Go to the crime section of any major cities newspaper and look at the mug shots/news. Rape, murder, attempted murder, theft, mugging, etc. All black. Every time you hear about benefits being cut (this last round, for example), they do stories about who's going to be affected. It's always a fat black woman who has 4+ kids who's maybe pushing 30 and dad(s) is/are nowhere in sight.

And of course there's "the talk". Black mommas have to have "the talk" with their kids explaining that police (po-leece) will treat them harshly or differently, never explaining "well, you know your cousins laquan and tyrell and demetra and t'bonda where they all got arrested for theft, robbery and murder? It's because of them and people like them."

And sure theres the nice, wholesome ones. The ones like Black Science man and the Dr. Huxtables (okay, bad example there) or the straight laced ones who do no wrong. but they're few and far between and a couple exceptions doesn't exempt the majority. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

So if you don't want to be shot, don't get loud and belligerent. Don't rant about "muhfugga" this and "i'm callin al sharpton" that. Shut the fuck up and accept that you either a: did something wrong or b: are part of a race that consistently do things wrong, so yeah you're suspect number one.

You only have to look at the video of these monkeys to know they're largely thieves, prone to violence and outbursts, and frankly we should be rescinding the 13th amendment to get them in line.

BAIT THREAD CATCHING EM EVERY TIME

In order to find the answer, you must first look inside yourself.
Why do most BLM activists either think that black people can't be racist and that white people owe reparations, or at the very least propagate intersectionalism?
Are they taking a moral stance drawn from logic or are they just ideologues?
Do you think we see that you're on a righteous path but we're choosing to be meanies, or do you think it's more plausible that you make us cringe viscerally like you probably would if you were told you were going to hell for blasphemy or looking at somebody with lustful eyes.
You need to take a good look at yourself and question yourself, not us.

you leddit morans don't even try to hide it anymore

one of those replies was me, shitcunt

I wonder why you think anyone would respond properly to you when you didn't

no wonder someone called you dumb, if all you have is a couple of post links that don't answer the question asked

you get what you give, shitcunt

"beating up people for their skin colour/political views to try and gain momentum and influence. doesn't that sound like terrorism to you? haven't seen all the riots and fights? who are you trying to kid?"

trolls trolling trolls, tho

they lay out the bait, but then they always catch bait with it, end up caught

wouldn't know, never read it

why would they? It was a meaningless-drivel shitpost from a shitcunt, and deserved no serious response

up your game, or pipe the fuck down, shitcunt

>Explain yourself
To who? Some underage FAGGOT? Fuck off with your really weak bait, you big pussy.

Not true. I take any chance I can get to express my dislike of niggers.