How do i get a gf with this acne problem?

how do i get a gf with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them in front of me, and then they go out to the park and shit... and I just stay inside playing on my Gamecube and posting here.

I am tired of being lonely Sup Forums... how do I gf?

have you considered not rubbing your face on public toilet seats?

see a doctor , shit looks like herpes.

Looks like you didn't pop them all. Get to work and someone might like you.

Disgusting Motherfucker

Don't consume dairy or eggs

Dude go see a dermatologist if it's that bad seriously. Quit being fucking retarded

If that's your face, or your face is that severe,
GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR AND GET PRESCRIPTION ACNE CREAM YOU FUCKING RETARD

Holy shit you still got a game cube at least get a wii faggot

accutane my nigger

Can i pop the yellow ones?

i dont have insurance. is that medicine expensive?

Pop them all with a red hot needle

In the afterlife

eww, i have acne but nowhere near that bad.
and if youre tired of being lonely go suck a dick ive been lonely for many years but i dont give a fuck. and i could easily get a girlfriend. but fuck that school is more important. OH and btw stop being desperate.

this

They're anywhere from 200-300 per month depending on the mg they prescribe. It's usually a 6 month treatment

Grow a beard?

no, dont pop them, put cream, SILVER SULFADIAZINE, its cheap, just put it on everyday or everyother day, when its itchy, put the cream, seriously do it faggot, go get that fucking cream, you dont need a prescription

Who the fuck cares how expensive it is, if that is really your face it's your only option

thats too much money for me. i have to pay rent and probably cant even pay a doctor to see me. any natural remedies for this?

Congratulations! Since you have shitty genetics you will be completely denied of sex for the rest of your teenagehood and even when your face gets better in your early 20s you'll still be too emotionally scarred to talk with girls without dropping spaghetti.

be real with yourself, even though you're like that would you want to be with a girl that was like that?
it's either gonna be really hard or impossible unless you get that sorted out.
clean your pillowcases, often, use skincare products, shower every day, change up your diet; just keep trying dude

motherfucker am I lucky to not have that shit anywhere on my body

You don't.

Work out and changed your greasy diet.

it doesn't matter if that shit is $18,000 a week get busy slingin rock or robbing banks or some shit get your self fixed up

Jesus Christ don't you have anything other to post you faggot every other day you post your fucked up skin.

see my other post, buy silver sulfadiazine and put it on, its for keeping burns from infecting, it will get rid of you acne in a few weeks

also exercise.
you can do it though, you got this bro

this..... obviously

African Black Soap, google it, use it, plus salt water and don't scratch, don't pop, just wash leave and cut your hair short

I once knew an older woman whose fetish was to squeeze a teenagers spots on his face and back.

>thinks that acne has anything to do with hygiene

Get a chemical peel.

piss of a muslim and get some acid thrown at you

Roaccutane / Isotretinoin pills will solve that shit in less than 1 year. It'll be a rough patch to get through because that shit has some serious side effects but it's worth it.

stale pasta
anyone seriously replying to this is a newfag and should at least have the courtesy to not post until summer break.

Find another chick with the same problem. Then you can french and rub puss all over each other. She wont be the hottest chick on the block but she'll take a hot load of puss to the face and not get grossed out.

Bleach on cloth and rubs it on your face. Slight burning sensation will occur. This will kill bacteria.

with a shotgun

you need to clean and dry your face really well if you want it away

Kill yourself before its too late.

Bro, atleast you are doing tech skill on melee. Who can say that they are good at it?

Spike your bitches like you spike fox or falco

Looks like natural selection still works if you really can't get laid.

Don't change. Just let nature run its course.

if that were my face, i'd start an accutane lab in my basement

Pic is not OP, its the same retard every week who posts this pic with every time the same stupid story.

KYS

go to the doctors, get accutane or w.e its called, its pretty intense but we dont live in an age where we have to live with that shit for years on end.

if u can't afford it, then u have bigger problems than acne, which will compound into an ultimately suicide / military / homelessness

Rub coconut oil on your face once or twice a day, hell more than that probably won't hurt. Also, eat less food and drink more juice (kale or other green juices especially). Getting a gf will be the easy part after you clear your face up.

I'm not a licensed doctor, always consult with your health care professional before trying home remedies, don't sue me, etc.

dunno if a gf is really worth all this shit

Sand paper

use roaccutane

its the only solution trust me

user, you'll have more fun with your gamecube. The only perks to having a gf is pussy on the tap

>200-300 per month
lmao, muricans get ripped off on everything

maybe, but we have freedoms you dont.

wow thats pretty expensive i used to buy 60mg for 20$ in my country

Don't be a fucking pussy. Shit on your face forever is much worse than these things. Plus water resolves 90% of these.

I took roaccutane which is simply european accutane. It completely cured my skin, and literally had maybe the one, most common side effect which was dryness (skin, lips, nose).

That picture simply lists all possible side effects from common to incredibly rare. Sure you have to be careful and be aware of you do experience the more serious ones. If you really have bad acne and it bothers you i'd definitely recommend roaccutane from my experience with it.

yeah only problem dry skin dry lips

If you seriously want a gf then go to the blind institute because a girl would have to be blind to go out with you and on another note at least when she gets bored she can always read your face.

>living in a police state
>muh freedums

Remember that even if you fix this now you'll forever have acne scars. You'll look like the moon.

Find a girl that has just as much?

Is that true acne or a result of shaving badly?

>Gamecube

u dont deserve a gf .

bro go an get roacutane, all that will happen is you will get heaps of dry skin but it deffinately destroys that acne

No. It could make it worse but I'm pretty sure it doesn't

this is a troll thread cause ive seen this same shit last week, but anyways try Differin gel medication

One ugly motherfucker !!

use towel instead of pilllow cover,
new towel every night.

I'd recommend using reddit instead of Sup Forums. It is the first step to becoming normal.
Even you might become a normie one day.

Oh and the acne, see a doctor. Or see what redditors do.

you have to be fucking joking, no wonder so many people on this site have pimples and weird shit on their body.

Rub sandpaper on your face until it's cleared off.

I have seen this exact thread for days in a row. Prove it's you OP or stop posting this gay shit. If you don't find your answer on Sup Forums (lol good luck) the first time quit while you're ahead - John trillb benson

do you frequently eat nuts, chocolate, etc?

i had the same problem, not that much acne tho, but it would traumatize me every time.

then enjoy your freedom americuck.

Or you can try solving this problem with your gun

Hey you acne infested spotty cunt i just converted your pic to a black and white image and its a fucking dot 2 dot puzzle

>cant even pay a doctor to see me

Then do as the Syrian, emigrates to a 1st world country.

What is going to happen if you get cancer ? You'll die like a bitch because you live in a shit tier country

200-300$ AHHAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
SO YOU TELL ME, I CAN IMPORT THAT SHIT FROM EUROPE AND MAKE AN 100-200% PROFIT?
=

>silver sulfadiazine
That's not how you spell sulfuric acid.

>Then do as the Syrian, emigrates to a 1st world country.

please dont imply America is just as bad as Syria. We are probably one of the best countries in the world. If not the best.

Acne has partly to do with hygiene and partly to do with genetics. Shower twice a day, change your fucking pillow cases, and get medication, NOT ointments that clog your pores. If that doesn't work, get a pizza face gf.

Men.
Men are the way to go.
us Sup Forumsros are better than women
and we need to recognize that we
can be happy with each other.

go see a goddamn doctor and quit rubbing your greasy fucking hands on your face

/thread

This

Helped me too
Only your lips start to get fucked up . So find something to hydrate them .Doesn't matter that much because you won't kiss anybody with that skin.

Just go to a dermatologist and ask if roaccutane is a solution.

Your skin will get soo dry you can just peel them off .

Be sure to have a stong liver cause he's gonna take some hits .

Honestly, accutane is your best bet. It's really expensive (so I've heard) outside of insurance, but that shit is a miracle drug. Used to not be able to leave my house with my acne, but after 6 months treatment my skin is completely clear now and I have more confidence. If you can't honestly, a vegan-like or vegan diet is good. Dairy is an acne "trigger", it really fucks up your skin. Not so sure about eggs and don't think meat plays into it, but the more vegetables, fruit and no dairy in your diet the better.

see a dermatologist
get accutane . it works .
buy online illegally if you can't see a doctor .
if you can't afford the medicine you need , you can't afford a girlfriend .
use sterile , hollow surdical needle to carefully drain them when they turn white .
use a clean pillowcase every night .
never touch your face with dirty hands .

find an girlfriend who has worse acne and is more desperate than you .

don't wait it out, even a diet won't help you here. You're stuck with this shit until you take up accutane. I've to warn you tho, it seems pretty bad so you'd probably have to have 2 curations, my acne came back mildly about a year after I stopped taking the pills and I had much milder acne than that on the pic so you'll have to endure about 2 years of accutane side effects to look normal, until then you'll be stuck looking like this.

btw acne is not related to diet in any way if you are getting enough vitamins .

To be honest, I used to have Really Bad acne and the only thing that helped was Accutane. Keep in mind if your hygene is generally ok (Washing Face with a Skin cleaning Agent is highly recommended) and if you arent in your puberty anymore the acne is an illnes and probably wont go anywhere soon. my german insurance paid for this shit so i dont have to look like a fucking Goblin livin under a Bridge, sucks to be an amerifag, I feel u bro

Get a girlfriend with acne; problem solved.
And you can look for a solution for your acne together. What more do you want?

>Dairy is an acne "trigger", it really fucks up your skin. Not so sure about eggs and don't think meat plays into it, but the more vegetables, fruit and no dairy in your diet the better.

Meat can play into it depending on how fatty it is; acne is typically caused by grease buildup in your pores, both from what you eat and if you physically rub the grease on your face. Dairy has a lot of fats in it which is why it should be avoided. So, OP, stick to lean meats, and shit that grows out of the ground (that hasn't been deep-fried).

Despite that, though, OP, you have a seriously bad amount of acne and may even need to get put on antibiotics to help clear it up before your face explodes into a mass of pus. Hence why you should see the doctor.

Also buy some fucking health insurance, you child

if you use only a surgical needle to lance them you will have no scarring in the long term . i popped mine compulsively with my teenager when i was in high school and my face was pock marked for years after the acne cleared up .

This is now an acne thread. Nightmare mode