no meme this flag you bitch
Prussia my home

Prussian Flag

*Danzig
Rightfull Teutonic clay!

danke

That's a bird, not a flag.

Prussia.

P.S. Learn some history you uncultured tool...

Raise it

It could be anything that eagle it's everywhere.

Yeah the beautiful Flag if Prussia , my Grandmom came from there until the Russian fight back the germans in WW2

My family fought for the Russians haha but I'm not gonna lie the flag looks cool

WRONG. Imperial Eagle with spread wings is legacy of Holy Roman Empire. You are only going to find flag or coat of arms with eagle in countries which were ruled by Holy Roman Empire or founded by European people and their descendants around the world. Imperial Eagle is legacy and history of European people and their descendants. Coat of Arms, Family Crests and National Flags are in general European concept. There wasn't actual National Flags or Coat of Arms before Europeans spread them around the world. That's also why USA has eagle in the logo of almost every federal government department because USA was founded by Europeans and their descendants.

I'm going to repeat this: Learn some history you uncultured fool.

Damn that Imperial Eagle is just beautiful

Danzig or war!

Not wrong but also not fully correct. This is actually the flag of the kingdom of Prussia. The Prussian republic (after ww1) had a different flag with a more modern and realistic looking eagle

Flag of the worst German state that ever existed. Everything bad about Germany traces its origins back to this state.

Wrong. Free State of Prussia was only state (although is was part of Prussia before WW1). Not country. OPs flag is Prussian flag.

but the flag is a thing of beauty and afterall, that's what matters

The flag of the Kingdom of Prussia is pretty cool. But like all flags with complex symbols or coats of arms on them, it has an old-timey vibe to it. The flag of the Free State sucks. Just look at that retarded eagle.

MIT GOTT FÜR KÖNIG UND VATERLAND