/got/ general

Return of Stannis edition

Old

Azor Bran

Do you think there will be any context to see Asshai in the show?

I want to see some shit go down there/in the shadow lands but there doesn't seem to be much reason for it, afaik

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Maisie is anime.

In season 1/2 Jorah always talked about going to Asshai. I wonder why he thought that would be a good place for Dany.

Azor Amakethebadmanfly

Bittersweet ending.

Jon married to Sansa, and while Jon's the kind of hero from the songs Sansa wants and Sansa gives Jon the family and sons he wanted, it remains a political marriage devoid of love (subversion) but has enough respect that neither cheats.

Jon's really in love with Arya but she's either dead or sailed West of Westeros across the Sunset Sea

Yeah, that's really weird.

The fat man said we will never see asshai. So i doubt it.

I think her career will really take off after Thrones is over. She'll be able to break out of her typical roles and do more challenging shit. I we will find that she will become the next great method actor after Daniel Day Lewis or Kirk Lazarus.

maybe far enough away from Westeros and the Lannisters' assassins, etc.

Azor I hate /got/

She will completely disappear after GoT. In 10 years she'll probably be a crack whore. Screencap this.

They have crack over in Bongland?

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

this

Why is /GOT/ not banned.

Seriously Nagasaki, put it out of it's misery.....

>And you think Dany's not gonna care that there's another Targaryen in the world?

I agree. There was actually some pretty big telegraphed scenes last season regarding Dany finding a new Targaryen ally. Obviously the first one was the one with Aemon saying "a Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing" which is basically saying if another Targ exists they should stick together. Then there was Tyrion saying to her "House Targaryen is gone, not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you". Obviously the irony is there is another Targ alive that will end up supporting her on the show at least, it wasn't really subtle foreshadowing.

Asshai is like this ultra libertarian place where anything goes. He probably wanted to take her there so he could keep her for himself

Thank you, Uncle Benjen.

>t. soapyturner.jpg, worst troll who ever posted on /got/

I want to see his smile again bros.

>Season 3 or 4

>Aemon Targaryen laments about how terrible it is for a Targaryen to be alone in this world

>Jon Snow immediately walks in

DnD fucking shits

MY DICK

Didju rike it?

Reminder that Benjen is the next in line to be the night's king. After the death of the current night's king, he will acquire control over the wights and will lead them against Daenerys Targaryen

I want to hear him grind his teeth
NOT EVEN ONCE, DABID

Where is gendry?

>After the death of the current night's king, he will acquire control over the wights and will lead them against Daenerys Targaryen

That would be pretty fucking based. Benjen would be the new Mannis if he could pull that off.

He's still rowing LMFAO XD geddit? :^3

Still rowing. Dany's fleet is going to pick him up though, wait and see

>Dany's fleet is going to pick him up though

D-DABID! I JUST GOT THIS BRILLIANT IDEA, DABID!

He swam the wrong way. He's in the summer islands now.

Why are we still here?

Because we have all for the most part accepted King Stannis is not coming back and so we aren't all nervous wrecks over it anymore. He is gone and we have accepted to show will just be mediocre without him.

That was season five mane

Does Elio post here?

No but Cogman did once. He was pretty cool but people were being shitty to him as expected.

TELL HIM

Best scene in season six bar none. I thought it was the weakest season but this scene was great.

What was his fucking problem?

Some stupid cunt witch burning a girl that he loved like she was his own. No biggie.

>Giant fucking blizzard in Season 5
>Burns Shireen
>Nothing but light snow ever since

What did Mel do wrong again?

Why did they not show Stannis die? He deserved a flashy amazing death. He got cucked out of his wedding night, birthright, his daufhters life, kingdom and death scene. Has there're ever been a more cucked character in tv history?

What kind of God is so weak or malicious that he requires human sacrifices before acting? If he were so powerful he'd be able to stop the snow without bloodshed. If not then he's no God worth following.

What did he say?

Weaker than S5?

>666

Daily reminder: books are canon
Stannis wins battle of ice and marches toward kingslanding along with his trusted newly appointed warden of the north Jon.
Together they deposit lanifuckingshits, slay danny dragons and let cersei and danny get blacked by based Salladhor Saan

SALAD OR SAN?

>What did Mel do wrong again?
Burning an innocent little girl for starters.

Salad Orson

We see you, Jonautist.

M
A
I
S
I
E
!

Yeah. Dorne in five is the worst of all the show but I found the other plots more interesting in five than six.

Go on then mods, do your duty.

THEY ALL DIED ANYWAY

who cares if it worked it was all for nothing

Justin Massey and Richard Horpe are alive and well.

Massey in particular will bring Jeyne to the Wall, find out Jon is dead, bring her with him to Braavos, where Arya will meet her.

I honestly do t recall but it was in the off season between season 3 and 4. May be able to find it in the archive. People were giving him shit for all the changes even by up the that point he was the most book accurate script writer they had. He even wanted to include patch face but since they didn't he had Shireen sing his song so that in his head canon he exists on the show.

Who will be LC of the Night's Watch now?

Edd doesn't seem like he would want the job permanently

Doesnt matter NK will kill them all anyways.

It won't matter because the wall will come down and Edd will be kill. The NW will cease to exist.

Yeah because the catalog is full of quality on topic threads about television and film.

H O B B
O
B
B

why do you never see knights in actual armor? Like i mean chain and mail (with surcoat), full helms, on armored horses. We only really saw them during the tournament scene from the first season

>JON SNOW AVENGED THE RED WEDDING

What did he mean by this?

He wiped out the Bolton line and took back the North in the name of house Stark

It's too bad House Stark died with Rickon.

the NW will cease to exist because there will be no need for it by the end. either the WWs are destroyed or the WWs destroy everyone. either way the wall and the watch will be obsolete.

Once the wall comes down Uncle Benjen can come back. Maybe use magic to give Bran Theon's BWC

Arya will be the first female LC #ImWithHer

>libertarian = anarchy
hello retard

a fitting end, alone and useless like shes been for most of the show

God is God whether you like him or not and there is no wisdom in defying that
fucking fedoras I swear

Time Warner will be so proud.

Truth.

that seems unnecessary, why not just use magic on the cock he already has

>Uncle Benjen
He's not your uncle.

Doesn't have to if Jon fucks a baby into Sansa or Arya.

He's a bastard so kid can take Sansa or Arya's name, but he's highborn and Stark enough that the kid will have good genes and look like a Stark.

>your god is evil

Yeah, not like he begged her to bring Jon using fire magic and shit.

That was before he knew she burned Shireen, cause apparently her getting Stannis to burn those other people including his brother-in-law was fine.

Just fine

why did he fight against Stannis ? He kept mentioning how Joffrey wasn't fit to be king but he still fought for him in the end. Was he just retarded ?

Stannis would have executed him and he would lose his share of the power and gold of casterly rock/lannisters in general.

He wanted to impress Tywin. He actually thought he had a change of heart about him when he let him be Hand temporarily.

wtf I love Maisie now

why are we still here?

how many times does this need to be asked in one thread

we're enjoying your autism tbqh

Why the fuck is jack gleeson still doing cons for GoT?

Is that Qyburn?

yeah looks like they had the waif, young hodor, old hodor, meera, joffrey, and qyburn

>kid can take Sansa or Arya's name
I don't think that's how it works m90. He must be a trueborn son.

The only hope left for House Stark is if Bran comes back, his dick works, and he marries a Lady and pumps a kid into her. That, or Jon successfully takes the North from the Iron Throne as the Stark in the North and fathers an heir after the entire North rallies behind the Starks again.

thank you for clearing that up uncle benjen

oh wait Pod's there too

Joff would certainly had been a better addition to the SDCC than Missandei

That's Pod? I thought it was Kylo Ren's actor when I first looked