Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Tell me... Why we are so fucked up?
I mean, humanity is shit so, tell me, what's the biggest problem with the society?

It's a mad scramble to the top, the fight for the climb isnt worth it if you aren't an egomaniac

Sounds like you got a bad case of the downs, need a chromosome?

All throughout the history of man and even all throughout the history of mammals, most of the males are essentially *discards*. It only takes a very small amount of sperm for one male to inseminate thousands of females.

From a biological standpoint, it's better for the species for dozens/hundreds of women to be sharing the same alpha male cock and genetic material then to find one "lower" male and have him all to her self.

In the old days men dominated society and they made sure the rewards (ie women) were more equitably distributed because ultimately it made most of the males much happier with their lot in life and well.... it just seems fair...

But since the sexual liberation movement, men don't have that kind of power to dominate women completely and distribute them in an equitable manner via the unnatural institution of marriage, then with a religious backdrop to keep them from leaving.

So things are going back to the old ways. Is it better for the species to have many women all sharing the same alpha cock, well, probably. But it means many kids are born without fathers or cohesive families and it, though it may be kinder from a genetic standpoint, it's pretty hard on families and the guys that wind up being discards.

But typically, this is how most mammals (particularly primates) breed in the wild. The alphas are fucking the whole tribe and the lower males are masturbating (or have developed some workaround to not be completely ignored, either betas messing around with other betas or betas getting cucked/fucked by the alphas too).

tl;dr Biology has made you, like me, a "discard male". And that sucks. If this were the 1950s we'd get a woman as a consolation prize just for being a male with a reasonable standing in the community, but the game doesn't work like that anymore.

Though the alpha-harem style of sexuality might be better for genetics, it's made everyone much less happy.

niggers and muslims

I agree with your statement, since the sexual liberation, women have felt more empowered to make more decisions like this, being the work-a-round guy, aka me steal ur girl. Has made me notice a couple of things to, alpha females have now become a thing, (they weren't before), with this a new rule has come to tuition, an alpha female will seek a beta male for comfort and moral support, but when it comes to mating for a child, the alpha female will seek another alpha male and late with him. Then like a coco bird, have the beta male raise it, without realizing it's not actually his, your thoughts?

this would bear meaning if genetics were somehow important to human society, but in most communities it's more about what you do than what you look like (or your physical strength etc.) also our communities need a wide array of skills, so a strong man is needed as much as a smart female or someone with perfect eyesight or whatever.

Fuck I had some typos

>an alpha female will seek a beta male for comfort and moral support, but when it comes to mating for a child, the alpha female will seek another alpha male and late with him.

I wish this was how it works. I'm convinced a growing amount of us betas would be fully okay with a cuckold situation with a woman that would otherwise be out of our league. A situation where you still get love, a relationship, maybe a bit of sex; but an alpha tends to most of her sexual needs.

It would be far better to be a bedroom accessory that gets all the privleges of a relationship (except some sexual privileges fall on a bull), than to just be alone banging your hand....

... But this isn't how it works. Most betas, at best, get a friendzone situation. And, at best, might be get a pity fuck/bj or two.... but we aren't even considered for relationships, even of the cucking variety.

And I've known betas that allowed their women to sleep around, and promptly lost them shortly after.

The cuck fantasy appeals to men who never get anything who think if they only allowed their woman some additional privleges (and outside dick) that they could still have a happy relationship. If this would actually work, I'd be game... but I've never seen it work.

Now on the other hand, I have seen rapidly aging single moms try to rope beta males in to raise their bastards.... that DOES work, sometimes, at least for a while.

trannies

I feel like recently, I've been garnering a lot of attention to myself, as in female companion, ever since I have acquired my familys business and a new car, it's like pussy has been lining up at the front door, but the thing is, I'm 5'5", like no joke, and a little chubby, which have always put women off, but now that they see I have money, it's like, that shit don't matter. I don't even pay for their shit if it's anything other than food. I could say that this is because of biology to find the best primate to mate with, now that women have a free range of options to choose from I feel like they will try to go for the best reguardless of physical appearane when it comes to money. I'm not at all ugly, but I've competed with men who are a foot taller than me and well built, just for me to sleep with his gf reguardless
I see this mostly whit older women in their late 30's, usually alpha females younger go for the good looking guys or other alpha males, it does bother me to think that once I was that guy that women rejected for a relationship because of my size, but now it's like wow, really women, just wow...

Well, all throughout history "alpha status" was most strongly conferred by men best able to be a provider. In ancient times it meant you likely were a better hunter or you had more vegetables stocked up.

These days it's done with money.

You should thank whatever god or higher power that exists, or simply fantastic fortune, that you wound up having money.

You can be a short fat man with a tiny penis but if you're loaded, you'll still be viewed as alpha.

I was going to be a multi millionare but my mom destroyed a family fortune in a useless legal family feud.... so now I have to use my charms, charisma, skills and body to attract women.... the only thing I've banged is my hand for the last 3 years.

>I mean, humanity is shit so, tell me, what's the biggest problem with the society?

The matter is really simple OP.

To make it short.

In all his time on this earth humankind has really only evolved on a technology and functional point.

That bring the vast majority of the world to fool themself on believing that humanity has really gone far from his startinh point and that we live in the most advanced era of humanity.

But the truth is that in fact the technology has really gone far and we are thousand of step ahead from we started. On the other side the ethic and morale hasn't been devolep at the same level.

Just look at our first word country. Those are the most advanced state and still things like poverty, disparity, diseguality, violence and wars.

If you erase the technological facade on this countries you will only see small difference between some tribal clan and the most modern city society.

That the truth, on human growth we are just one or two step ahead from the caverns from where we started our journey.

We'll like we both are saying man, it's just biology at the end of the day, what ever bad things humans have become accustomed to is due to decades of surviving on there own, to pass on their offspring and continue the race, every habit a man, or woman has, goes back to when we were hunters in the forest. You need to keep reminding yourself of that when something happens that is biologically not in our reach, if that makes sense. If you ever get mad at a women choosing a better man than you, just remember it's biology.

Lack of empathy. For one reason or another, society is being steered toward sociopathy.

dumbass, down's is caused by the trisomy of chromosome 21

I think Education could really help everyone if it's done right, not like the liquid shit pool it currently is, instead of making people learn pointless shit and ditch anyone who can't keep up with creates the mindset of them believing they're a failure they should support care and teach people life skills. but you're taught to be a individual, your taught that debt is most likely gonna happen, and if you spend enough time licking your autocratic bosses rim he might spit on your face afterwards. Also there is no optimism in today's world, if there is i can't see it

>what's the biggest problem with the society?
A lot of sons of bitches wanting to teach how you should live your life instead of shut up and take care of their lives which is what everybody should do.

Completely agree with you

aliens watching our every move and altering human history

The biggest problem is that noone can agree on anything. Even if the entire qorld shouts out "NO MORE RAPE!" you're always going to have a few assholes reply with "But I want to rape!".

No matter what we do, as a species, we will hold ourselves back.

zero fucks given

I like what you say, but, how are we going to envolve as humankind if we doesn't have technology?
Which will be your solution?

The only solution for humans problems is to eradicate them all

Finger pointing and the blame game everybody likes to play

It makes more sense but human sex drive isn't based off of logic

Those new haircuts.
It feels as if they were taking the brain away