Spuds Sup Forumsros i hacked my friends gf's email from my phone and secured some of her passwords...

Spuds Sup Forumsros i hacked my friends gf's email from my phone and secured some of her passwords. When i hacked her i was using a VPN that set me to a different location (i think Netherlands) but it randomly changed to somewhere local. Then i deleted the email Google sent her but apparently it sent a few more afterwards. It told her the device logged in with and now she's texting me..... She thinks it was me or knows rather. Wat do?

We got a legit haxor here, oh boy.....

Not trying to brag because I'm clearly shit. Just looking for some advice

>put on guy fawkes mask
>beocme anonymoose
I suggest start chargin up your lazers, this bitch knows too much

Post the texts she sent

alos may I suggest you learn about hacking in the future, about spoofing and cleaning up the evidence you leave. know the difference between the words active and passive and what they mean in hacking

Always blame another hacker.

Someone got to her through you but it's fixed now duh

>who's this? New phone, lost my numbers. Old phone got jacked at the gym

this is actually a great advice, then you get rid of your phone and all of its internal components and buy a new one because you were afraid that you were part of a botnet

Ya say you got hacked too

I agree, post texts

OP here. Is it possible to access the deep web through a mobile phone? I could say i visited there but fucked something up and didn't use the proper protection?

Deep web iOS is shit on mobile device

You're on the deep web

Sorry don't want to risk posting texts, my friend (her boyfriend) lurks in here from time to time and I don't want to give them any solid evidence

>Wat do?

Stop being a fucking retard maybe? You've clearly got no idea what you're doing.

Welcome to deepwebz newfag

Well did you find anything to use as leverage? If not say you got the same emails. If you did use the leverage for whatever you were going to do.

Nice advice man. Have the words "stop being a retard" ever stopped anyone from fucking up.

If you had android it would be better.

Get red onion tor browser, or just find a reliable tor browser for iPhone. Just use a vpn still, or a proxy chain.

I changed her Snap Chat password maybe i can log in and search for noods?

So if you can access the deep web on android then I'll use that, say i got hacked. Change my passwords so i get the emails too and if that doesn't work I'll use her accounts and anything i can find on them as leverage!

Ya never know. Depends if she saved them.

If you want to use them, do it with caution at the right time.

Well obviously but use vpn.

Yeah, go for it. Just be careful, and be careful next time.

Just tell her you wanted to find her nudes :)

I'm going for it Bois. I'll update in thread hasn't 404'd wish me luck!

Great plan!

Ask her if she prefers keeping quiet to a 9mm to the head.

She bought it. Said sorry for assuming and asked if i could help protect her accounts

>mfw OP will get caught being on her shit again while trying to get leverage.
You think nudes will stop her from prosecuting?

kek

Sending her nudes to her college class might bro

Her nudes vs. Civil and criminal case
Hell, if he puts out her nudes she'll just get more money for 'emotional trauma.'

just keeping the thread alive

find anything?

No man. I got most of her passwords though and she generally uses the same one, where else could i look?

steal her laptop