I don't want this ugly old hag anywhere near my Lana

I don't want this ugly old hag anywhere near my Lana...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5q6i7Fa7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but user they're both ugly old hags

i wish i was those guys.

which one is which

(you) and me

go back to gay twitter

you must be new here

i'm asuming lana is the one in front, i wouldn't want that hag near her either

they are both ridiculously ugly

I'm not jealous of two middle aged women with failed careers who still think they're 16 years old.

>i will never be as successful as either of them so I pretend like they've failed

I am not interested in being a female pop singer, sorry.

And they did fail, Lana is irrelevant now and Marina never was relevant in the first place. Marina is clearly just trying to jew off Lana's left over success from 2011.

Charli did well.
What is Marina even doing these days?

Marina is shrivelling up alone while being irrelevant, her latest album was major failure and that's saying a lot for someone who never had success in the first place.

She also ruined their Friendship because she got butthurt over Charli being more successful and younger than her.

right now? idk.

probably lip syncing while taking a shit and uploading it onto twitter

god bless those britslag tits

She's traveling with her bf.

I had this dream where Marina was fat, that was hot

I had this dream where Lana got fat, oh wait.

Marina made shallow synthpop with clunky but relatable and personal lyrics. She's aged poorly, but she has a good voice.

Lana was very average looking. Then she started getting cosmetic surgery, and looked good around the time of the Video Games single. Now she looks terrible, and is just another example of how too much plastic surgery is a terrible thing. Her production team has put together some nice tracks for her, which she doesn't appear to be involved with. Her lyrics are downright inane, and she's a very weak singer.

I would rather listen to, and sex, Marina. I also have more respect for her.

t. Marina

Marina's lyrics are only relatable if you're literally autistic. Lana's lyrics a fun and all her songs are connected to each other, all her albums feel like adventures.

Born to Die: Paradise Edition is The Mollusk of this generation.

Thicc Marina was the best.

>the one guy on Sup Forums who makes hate threads about Marina constantly but doesn't realize none of us even knew who she was until he told us about her

That last part gave you away.

I can smell this picture
I am objectivly right though, Born to Die is the modern pop version of The Mollusk, extremely experimental and diverse yet great.

This. I actually want to thank him for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5q6i7Fa7s

No, you can't really be this shallow and dumb. I refuse to accept it.

You know I'm right, Born to Die is the Mollusk for this generation. Like it or not.

I'll meet you halfway - Born to Die is the modern version of Glitter by Mariah Carey. It's still overly generous, but I'm willing to go that far for you.

You never actually listened to Born to Die or/and the Mollusk, right?

I've listened to both. Born to Die has three admittedly strong singles, but the rest is completely disposible. The whole thing was put together for LDR by her production team. The vocals are notoriously weak. The lyrics are just a grab bag of vintage Hollywood cliches without any substance. It's insulting to Ween to compare their masterpiece to such a shallow, inept piece of wannabe - pop music.

those are big words comming from someone who listens to Marina, the same person that tried to sell out in 2012 and created the most generic, garbage and lazy pop album of the 2010's.

I want to sex lana, marinara and charli in a three way!

Marina has herpes in the most literal sense.

Actually, I haven't made any big claims. Everything I've said seems pretty obvious.

I don't care for Electric Heart, IMO it's her weakest album. I do consider FROOT a pretty strong album, and Marina gets credit for actually doing the music on it, unlike LDR. She's also a way better singer than LDR, that's impossible to dispute. Again, Marina's lyrics are a bit clunky, but they're also personal, which makes them much more meaningful, powerful, and respectable than LDR's random grab bag of cliches.

Marina is a much better singer than LDR, and she does her own music. So that means if you think LDR is better, literally the only thing you can be referring to is her production team. You can literally only be arguing that LDR has a better production team

I wish Marina had a better producer.

she co-produced all songs on her last album with one guy and the quality is still amazing.

She also produced her very first album Mermaid vs. Sailor on her own.

Interviews suggest Lana has a very clear vision for how her music should sound and is quite involved. I don't know much about music production though (or how true any of that is).

she's the worst, most obvious, blandest industry plant for tumblrinas and edgy baroque tryhards, babby's first alternative bedroom poster-core, overpriced ticket appealing to the teen experience, technically talentless and completely unoriginal excuse of an "artist" i have ever heard

Grimes is a better producer, i'm just saying.

she got a whole lot prettier.

Stop believing that the word "producer" means anything.

It certainly doesn't mean engineer.

nah, grimeth is suited for the job.

because she has rudimentary knowledge of ableton? surely you jest lad.

eh, i guess she's at co-producer standard then. she's been learning as she goes which is impressive for what it is.

modern pop has the worst women this is what feminism does

I meant a person who helps with sound. Because her acoustic froot is way better than electropop album version.

yes, which is why we need more like grimes.

>please work together...

a good producer is just someone you can work with, like a movie director or a school teacher.

both Marina and Grimes never had major success, they're irrelevant.

art angels is all ableton presets. presents! you can hear she used the drum presets that come with the trial program on scream and a few other sounds. plus some badly recorded guitar and violin crap.

she is not a real producer lad, don't kid yourself.

she has ruined music for an entire generation of indie fans however. grimes and skrillex.

at least skrillex downloads plugins outside of abletons own though.

grimes hasn't dipped in popularity or been running out of ideas, unlike marina, has only picked up in momentum.

she's only held back by being too autist to accept work with lady gaga, gives her friend the gig instead.

Grimes turns 30 in less than a year and once she does her chances of ever having success are nullified.

>le 30 years meme

bloodpop got that gig through his pr firm, the same one grimes has.

there's definitely jealousy on grimes part that blood is working with the big names. grimes being an unconscionable attention whore/scene kid.

grimes is still a d-list level starlet. with a good public relations team.

you can keep denying it but the same thing happened to Marina, Lana and more.

you're right, she's probably given too much credit because she's a gril.

well you're certainly not a kid anymore by 30.

add mac demarco and this is gold

fuck sake

marina is a disgusting hag stop posting her

St. Annie is 34

Annie is a crazy bitch. avoid like the black plague.

And she's barely known by the Mainstream expect as Cara Delevigne's pussy licker

And her "career" nosedived straight into the trash. You're just proving his point.

Cuckoo

You could say the same thing about Black Flag and The Replacements. You're a moron.

There's no evidence of this. Marina's last album, FROOT, is the best thing she ever did.

>

This

>Black Flag and The Replacements
they are Males, Gender plays a massive role in pop music.

cute :3

damn

agree. fucking 20 year old "actresses" and "models" has only made things worse for her.

she is yet to make bad album and it is unlikely.

What a meaningless response. It doesn't invalidate their following. Bikini Kill is a band with a very comparable following to Black Flag, and their gender doesn't affect that.

If you're a female in her 30's who makes pop music you won't have any mainstream success, or atleast it's 10 times harder.

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded faggot.

On what fucking planet would you consider the lyrics that are talking about death love and being a bitch faggot, fun.

And the only reason her songs are connected is because shes singing about the same shit, in the same tone, with the same fucking expression every fucking time. Never took my time listening to her. The adventures of being suicidal. If someone and something is literally austistic, its you faggots listening to her and every Lana related thing.

Get some fucking grip homo.
Marina and Charli are the shit

>Marina and Charli are the shit
Charli is better

>posting 6 month old pics even though he knows his waifus face is melting

Yeah and i said that both of them are great, but i love marina 20 times more and after that i like Charlis music. Learn to fucking read and stop posting that fucking pic that has no credibility and was made by someone like OP that faggot

>implying they both aren't old ugly hags

Okay, but everyone were talking about developed their followings while still in their 20s, so your point is still completely irrelevant, especially if we're comparing them to Black Flag and The Replacements, who were also in their 20s. It's not like they suddenly became mainstream when they got old.