stupid nasal voice

stupid nasal voice

>OP picture
Dark blue eyes
>New video
Piercing light blue eyes

What happened?

i hope he hasn't lost it

he's always been a cool guy, self-aware.

in retrospect, a lot of his behavior looks like schizophrenia prodrome. i hope he gets help.

I really do believe he had an incident with a stalker/fan.. This is the van that was supposedly stalking him

better lighting. or, actual lighting.

>Hello everyone this running running on empty.............................................................FOOD REVIEW

What did he mean by this?

He found Sup Forums and now he's paranoid.

I felt genuine tension watching that video waiting for the van to show up. It was like the Mulholland Drive Winkies scene.

Is it misguided to genuinely admire this man?

>stalking his mom

Reminder that he can't drive.

it's repetition training ... say the same shit every time to get your audience to subtly be brainwashed into watching/hearing your content every day.

right wing radio hosts use the same tactic, never change their intro music, pre-recorded cues, sound effects, ways in which they say certain things... pretty despicable low level tactic

Does Fetal Alcohol Syndrome usually come with mental illness of some sort?

that may be, but he shouldn't fall in with the conspiracy crowd.
>Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Once a target is flagged a notification is sent out to the community at large, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in.

>that suit
>"I hope this review is not impetuously conducted"
>goes full paranoia

i haven't watched him for a while. very entertaining

patrons
$1,194
per month
Become a patron

It's not unheard of. Scientologists did it to Katie Holmes.

It's just that a lot of crazies with a lot of delusions of grandeur co-opted it because they think they have latent ESP abilities or some other dumb shit.

well, he's entertaining.

is that one of those classic suits with a cape?

why can't he afford a decent camera

>70,000 subs
>le patreon give me money link

What the ABSOLUTE FUCK happened to reviewbrah?

He exposes himself on youtube, for thousands of people to see and now he acts surprised that somebody is stalking him? well, tough luck buddy. Get another job then.

when you literally review food you need some sort of money to pay for it

you think he needs a better camera to review shitty fast food and energy drinks?

i refuse to believe you're this stupid

do you seriously think people deserve to be stalked by some psycho that should be in a mental hospital and lobotomized by now?

He refers to making the videos as "his job" so naturally he wants to get paid. Perhaps his parents told him to as well.

he clearly doesn't have this
tho Suzy from Game Grumps clearly does

Does he have a GF?

How many of you watch this inronically? I mean actually trusting his opinions on food and stuff rather than watching it for his stupid face and cheap suits.

this would explain cooking with Jack

The greenvan stalker is real, he posted these on Sup Forums yesterday.

god i genuinely despise this guy

i swear he probably beats his kid

I watch it for the comfyness

He said he had been in his home when brah was out and knows his route for nighttime walks.

Reviewbrah needs to be careful.

they dont deserve it, of course not but, ignoring the fact that psychos are indeed out there and will do you harm, if you're not cautious enough, is highly foolish.

pleb spotted

I try to because I agree with what he says usually as far as the food or drink itself, they are well thought out descriptions / ratings, BUT I cannot stand his intros where he tries to be a little clever "setting up" the review, just find him annoying desu

So...

When do we #SaveReviewbrah?

Where did you get this?

i'm genuinely not sure if reviewbrah is just schizo or if someone seriously is stalking him

hopefully hes just paranoid, hes an alright guy and doesn't deserve this shit

Does he actually drive or does his mom drive the car and then go sit somewhere else whilst he films?

it's obviously the brah himself posting these on Sup Forums. why do you think they were posted on Sup Forums? any Sup Forums nut would have posted them on Sup Forums or misc, but reviewbrah only browses Sup Forums himself.

this is,,,, running on empty...
FOOOOD REVIEW

was he diddled by the priest?

But how did he blow up? I remember him sitting on around 12k for years

exposure on Sup Forums i think

plus his vids are actually pretty decent and he has a good gimmick going on

I agree with him

Just like all the bitches on twitter that complain about being harassed, don't make public statements if you can't handle the attention that comes with it.

Sup Forums and reddit found out about him.

Just watched OP's vid, never seen this guy before, but fuck me is this guy comfy as fuck to watch

They're boring as fuck, I'm still subscribed but it's the same shallow bullshit statements and terrible fast food.

you just got reviewbrah'd

why are you subscribed?

What I think is really funny is he started making his video in his car since he got a licence.

Oh gosh, I'm old.