Girl keeps telling me I'm amazing and I've made her life so much better

>girl keeps telling me I'm amazing and I've made her life so much better
>tells me I can do whatever I want to her and that she's all mine
>barely talks when we are together, just wants to fuck, freaky stuff too
>never makes me take her out or anything, just comes over and holds onto me, has never said she loves me, neither have I

How the hell do I make sure I don't fall for this girl guys, I don't want to get my heart ripped out

Fuck other girls beside

chain her in your basement. You can't fall in love with her if she becomes little more than a beast.

Just do it man, it's all part of life's rich pageant. The lows are as valid and interesting as the highs.

Too late OP. You're going to marry that girl. Just pray she isn't a whore or bipolar.

What do you want outta the relationship?

Become a fag

I can't, I'm not a chad, this is my first girlfriend, and she does everything for me, but I know women are a meme and I can't trust her

idk man, I've been very low before and I don't want to go back there

she might be both

I just wanted a fwb, but now I'm starting to catch feelings, I haven't found anything wrong with her other than the fact that she's a woman and will probably cheat on me and use me

I wish

are you me, OP?

been 4 years of this now.

seeing someone else worry about this takes a huge weight off my shoulders tbh fam

Brother, sit down and take a deep breath.
You're a man, yoy can control yoyr feelings. Enjoy what the universe has provided

OP you've been brainwashed by this website. Just because she's a girl doesn't mean she's some dick-eating siren. Shes not going to automatically cheat or ruin your life.

She seems great. Fall for her. Enjoy it while it lasts and move on.

Ask her for a threesome with one of her male friends, she can decide who.
Bonuspoints for suck him while you have the threesome.

You need to break up because your not compatible. She probably has more feelings for you than you do for her.

People who can't handle this, deserve it.

We've only been a thing for a little over a month now. Idk dude, she seems about as good as it gets but I know guys fall for this shit all the time

I think I can, I think about what I would do if she cheated on me and it's just delete her and forget about her, so hopefully I can stay detached.

no, I've seen it in real life too, every fucking day.

she doesn't have any, she only hangs out with like 2 chicks who are losers themselves

no, i like the things she says and it makes me feel and I'd like to say them back, but I know this stuff happens to everyone and it's mostly a joke.

Won't work because there is no god.

Real life is not /r9k/.
If she's great, enjoy. It might not be forever, but have fun while it feels like it.
You miss out if you emotionally hold yourself back on a great woman, trust me.
Just try to think clearly:
Does she seem insane?
Did she cheat in the past?
Do you think you can build a connection?

If you think this could be something, give it a try.
Just take it slow and communicate that.
You'll seem stronger to her and she will take you more seriously, if you dont fall for her at once like a kid.

>I know women are a meme

kys. tell me people don't take us that seriously

heres the real nig. listen to this guy

1. Start taking drugs
2. Become HIV positive
3. ???
4. Profit

>Nothing is wrong...what do I do?!

Kill yourself

this

All this spaghetti... wasted

>OP you're a weak minded fool who is suddenly going to become a better person from a faggot post and two this.

You guys should kys too

Nigger, what are you doing. Fun fact: when you take 4chans advice about women, from a world wide group of undersexed neckbeards and betas, you're the meme. Women are actually just as human as yourself, believe it or not. This one seems to have social anxiety or perhaps another ailment preventing strong signals that are non-sexual, or perhaps it's OP that has the autism... Which seems more believable seeing that he seeks relationship advice from trolls, ladyboys, and waifu-fags.
She likes to fuck, lots of women do... She doesn't communicate adequately as a means of disallowing herself to fuck this something you two have together up.
My current girlfriend is the same way.
Now you can continue enjoying this amazing gift that 99% of users on this site would kill to have, or you can let your confidence kill one of your few chances for happiness.
You don't want to catch feelings for whatever social reason, I'm sure, but disclaiming like that just tells me it's already happening and you are scared as shit of her hurting you.
My advice is to give 110% to this thing you have going on. You know you are OK with having sex with her, and fuck, as a man who frequents a board filled with sexless degenerates for relationship advice, you must be unsure about yourself as a man. No disrespect, but honestly, enjoy it while it lasts, because she can just as easy find another guy, and you can just as easy spend a few years spanking it in trap threads. The attachment that she has right now is that which many men would kill for. Embrace it, because in a few years, once you've half assed your way out of this friends with benefits deal you have now, you will regret everything leading you up to the sorry days of palm smacking the meat totem to thoughts of sexual ventures that you fucked up in insecurity.

She's told me a few times she doesn't want to fuck anything up, you're probably right. Maybe i'll just let myself go

fuck off nigger. Not that I do not agree or that I do. It's just tl;dr

Is true tho

> My advice is to give 110%

go back to school, idiot.
can't give 110%

Stop talking to her, it's pretty obvious you don't like her, if you did you'd be the one chasing her.