Tfw Animal collective will never surpass The purple bottle

>tfw Animal collective will never surpass The purple bottle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPh6tgjUDMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finish listening to the album.

Except they surpassed it on the album before it. Thread topic invalidated forever.

ignore these fools purple bottle is their best song (banshee beat and alvin roe are ridiculous too though)

it's the 3rd shittiest anco album after CHz and SJ

I love the drumming on that song I don't know your problem

no u faggot.

how can you say that with no explanation. Strawberry Jam is so good too i can't believe one could prefer painting with to strawberry jam or feels

i know kids onholiday and college are great songs but no better than purplebottle

They already did with Banshee Beat, and it's on the same goddamn album.

strawberry jam is so bad i can't believe one could like it but dislike centipede hz

>prefer painting with to strawberry jam or feels
at least painting with doesn't sound like a corey feldman or watered-down radiofriendly version of sung tongs/campfire songs, and those hocketing vocals are legitimately interesting

What is Feels

how can you faggots listen to this shit and not be embarrassed. it sounds like disney cartoon theme songs with aspergers. i'd be humiliated if a girl caught me listening to this lmao.

>lmao
Kill yourself newfag.

How can you be so insecure as to be embarrassed listening to music

been here longer than you have, namefag. i remember when MPP first came out and this board worshiped this band. thankfully it's mostly died down to a more niche group of users.

if you can't understand the concept of being embarrassed by listening/consuming a type of art you actually have aspergers.

that user BTFO!!

>if you can't understand the concept of being embarrassed by listening/consuming a type of art you actually have aspergers.

Or the complete opposite, you get embarrassed by listening to something?

tfw seeing them on the 23rd literally just to hear them play kids on holiday

try and think about this you retard: people with aspergers lack social awareness, therefor making them less likely to be embarrassed in situations that would be embarrassing for most others. if someone caught you listening to 'hello kitty' by avril lavigne (which by the way is a song that was written like most animal collective songs, random noise and fill up the 'melody' you conjured up with whatever words that fit) and you weren't embarrassed you'd either a) be some dumb hipster who is quirky and 'has no shame listening to bad pop music XD' or b) be a social abomination who doesn't realize how silly they look to everyone else listening to this shit

go 2 a doctor

congrats on tapping out. enjoy your tourette music.

may i bang with this?

>The purple bottle

Is this some sort of huge elaborate joke that I'm not a part of? Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with this thing? Sure, the song isn't terrible but it's not even the best song on that album.

my nigga

A lot of people got into AnCo when My Girls came out, me included. That song was huge.

2/10 bait. Just pathetic user, try harder.

>tfw they will never surpass Banshee Beat

Banshee Beat.

Post songs that are similar to Purple Bottle

youtube.com/watch?v=TPh6tgjUDMw