Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0UBfO9kFMI
youtube.com/watch?v=-wFfDzxeHlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Bourne#Operation_Treadstone
youtube.com/watch?v=HSckms_rfwY
youtube.com/watch?v=sheshj_gNXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BWEEEEEEEE

No spoilers nigger. Wanted to see it today, but will have to wait a couple of days. Literally marathoned the previous 4 over the last week. Does it end with BWEEEEEEE! ?

did you like legacy?
I didn't but enjoyed this as a return to form

I'd seen them all before ages ago but it was good to watch it all again.

LEgacy is criminally underrated. I expect Aaron Cross doesn't appear but i'd like to pleasantly surprised.

With the amount of total shit in cinema at the moment, this is the first film in a long time ive been looking forward to.

6.5-7/10
action
running
crashes
action
running
running
crashes
action

A good antidote (along with Rogue Nation) for the awfulness of the recent Bond movies.

JESUS CHRIST, THAT'S JASON BOURNE!

I was waiting for that line the whole movie, they cut it out. Truly disappointed.

BUMP!
i'm reading it!
DON't downvote WHILE I'M READING IT!

Legacy was way better than this crap

What are you talking about user? It's in it youtube.com/watch?v=W0UBfO9kFMI

>does it end with BWEEEEEEE
Yes

Were the days extreme enough?

Standard Bourne action although without the "mystery" from the previous films. Felt kind of like Legacy but better.

Ultimatum didn't really have mystery in it.

>Literally marathoned the previous 4 over the last week
it's not four
it's five

but then again whoever count legacy as a must see is opiniondiscarded on the critic of the new one

Legacy is decent but has very poor rewatachability. I can rewatch Identity and Supremacy a ton of times, and a Ultimatum a little, but Legacy is forgettable. Renner was good though.

Why not call this movie "The Mark Webb Idenity"?

it felt rather shallow. doesn't feel like the first three at all

It's technically in there, it just isn't the same. IIRC, he says "It's Jason Bourne, Jesus Christ". And in a totally different scene.

I liked Legacy. The final boss battle could have been better, but it's solid.

is it me or is it really hard to follow what the fuck is even going on in these movies? i still dont know what the fuck treadstone was

youtube.com/watch?v=-wFfDzxeHlw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Bourne#Operation_Treadstone

>watching any Matt Damon movie
>ever

I want to watch the one where he dies irl at the beginning.

I think the biggest problem with this one was that Bourne felt like less of a fleshed-out person that we could identify with as a gateway to the convoluted espionage stuff
I mean he literally only has 25 lines in this one
for reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=HSckms_rfwY
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=sheshj_gNXg

Damn Matt Damon aged.

I GOT A FUCKING MIGRAINE DURING THE CAR CHASE SCENE IN GREECE

Fuck off, Jen. You will never give Ben what Matt can

It sucked
Jason bourne is just a shallow entity in this movie and he hardly even speaks
Convoluted bullshit plot
Action was forgettable
Bweee was sped up in the end and that pissed me off too
1/10

i hated it it was so fucking boring
i wanted to walk out of the theater i should have, it was the most boring bourne movie by far

Ultimatum>Identity>Supremacy=Jason Bourne>>>>>>Legacy

Better than Ultimatum and Legacy, not as good as Identity and nowhere nearly as good as Supremacy.

Plot was forgettable, whole ordeal felt unnecessary. I wouldn't say Damon and Greengrass are phoning it in (they still do a good job), but it's clear neither of them really wanted to make another Bourne movie.

Greece and Vegas chase scenes were pretty great.

Shame that Nicky died. Would have liked to have seen their relationship expanded upon, maybe talk about them before Bourne got amnesia while he was still in the CIA

Just saw it. I thought it was good for what it is.
It definitely feels tacked onto the Bourne trilogy, like if you tweaked some of the script, changed Jason Bourne's name, different actor, it could easily be a completely new IP separate from the Bourne films.
Overall, 8/10. I think because one of the writers also edited the film helped a lot with it's solid pacing.

Despite the memeing i really enjoy the jesuschristthatsjasonbourne moments in the earlier films. The best one being in ultimatum in the trainstation when guiding the english reporter.

Now its all muh facial recognition and Bourne never surprises anyone with his presence.

>awful cringey scenes that connect legacy to ultimatum and add nothing to the story
>cgi blood
no

Even though that camera job and editing was epilepsy inducing I still managed to fell asleep a few times. Super generic.