/u2/ general has 200 replies

>/u2/ general has 200 replies.
stop this game Sup Forums. enough is enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X3KrdwnlBIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No U2 forever! XD

U2 is pretty ebin

How long has this meme been forced? 2 weeks?

:DDDD

Forget it, loser. U2 are Sup Forumscore now.

Trips of truth :D

Dubs of truth :DDD

amen

Something tells me Trump/Putin like U2.

How can people fucking like U2? Literally the band that made fucking Vertigo.

Disgusting.

They don't belong on Sup Forums. Critics hate them. Normies and patricians both hate them. Their music is awful trash.

i miss Montie.

Name one song by U2 that isn't Vertigo or from Songs of Innocence

Obama liked U2
>Last night, at his hour-long farewell address in Chicago, Obama walked on stage to “City of Blinding Lights.” He first used the song by the Irish rockers when he announced his campaign for the US presidency on a frosty morning in Springfield, Illinois in February 2007. It would continue to appear multiple times at events over the course of his campaign, and U2 even performed it live at the president’s 2009 inauguration

youtu.be/X3KrdwnlBIs

what the fuck

I respect them a lot less now

wtf I hate Obama now!

i don't listen to u2 on purpose you retard so i dont know song names

that thread needs a good fucking up

we need to make these fuckheads leave NOW

We've always been here

it's cool to like u2 now, deal with it

>a hugely influential band that initially rose up out of the post -punk scene and with help from college radio (alongside acts like The Cure and R.E.M.) had a string of highly acclaimed and popular albums in the 80s and 90s and were renowned for their live performances, became superstars, experimented with their sound for a period, had mainstream success continuing into the 2000s, and more recently had the highest grossing tour of all time
>recently collaborated with one of today's music acclaimed and popular hip-hop artists, are about go on tour for the 30th anniversary of their biggest and most heralded album, releasing a new reissue set, headlining their first major US festival

Yeah gee whiz i wonder why people have been discussing them lately.

Ffs, there were threads about the ok computer reissue announcement for days, but somehow this is over the line?

I seriously did not see this as an outcome from Damn. dropping, did anyone?

It that what this is all about?

Check the u2 general. See how many times they mention Kendrick.

None