Are homosexuals mentally ill?

Are homosexuals mentally ill?

If you saw someone putting their penis in a pile of shit on the street, you would think so.

That's exactly what gay sex is.

Penis in where shit comes out.

Mental illness, right?

Chessmate, liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

arthichaud.mytoilet.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chessmate, liberals.
>Chessmate.
Go back to /pol, idiot.
Saged.

>Go back to /pol, idiot.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

That's how you trigger a homosexual.

Trips, and I post nudes.

Lesbians

>Lesbians
Jesus said lesbians are sacred, and therefore allowed in the kingdom of heaven, but only lipstick lesbians, not the ugly ones.

Jesus was a faggot but I have to agree with him in this one

>Jesus was a faggot but I have to agree with him in this one
Jesus wasn't any sexual orientation.

Jesus had no sex organs.

He was a Chimera created by the Egyptians and sold to the Romans for mortal combat in the arenas.

You've never stuck your penis in a girl's butt? Sucks to be you.

So you are comparing people to piles of shit. I bet you got alot of friends... Or did you just have bad anal experience?
>> Literally butthurt

>falling for the anal jew
frotting is much better than anal

but twinks aren't gay r-right Sup Forums?

What if you say someone putting their penis in a baby? Same logic?

gr8 b8 m8/8

i think you might be on to something user
oh god the loli threads it all makes sense now user

penis in here you mean ? xD arthichaud.mytoilet.net

eh eh i...i RIKE ANAL

a global conspiracy of faggotry user

>2017
>not liking anal sex with a tiny tart female

Roll trips already u faggots

Determining metally ill people is frequently a subjective pheonomen that takes into account your personal code of values and how much the person in question deviates from it.

And you'll find, nearly always, people who do not like homosexuals believe they have a sky wizard telling them what to do and that they get a magical do over in the sky.

It's your right to be ignorant, but when you impose your ignorant teachings on other and wish to *punish* them for not adhering to your brand of infantile nonsense, it becomes a problem.

Homosexuality exists in every mammal species. Particularly as that species begins to get overpopulated for the amount of resources in that given area. It's a biological means to population control..... and that being said, it's completely harmless. Two consenting adults should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, provided it doesn't hurt anyone or involve anyone who doesn't wish to be a part of it.

Another thing to note is that most *comfortably hetero* guys don't care one way or the other about gays, if they're happy, I'm happy. It's the closet cases that are the virulently anti-gay types.

Ask yourself this, how many democrats or notable atheists got outed and disgraced by blowing men in the public rest stops? Fucking none, that's how many. How many Christian anti-gay politicians, preachers, conversion therapists; get caught blowing men, molesting boys, or having gay rest stop orgies? There's a very long list.

Typically hatred of groups corresponds to what a person hates *about themselves*. If a man is a dirty, dumb, violent, slob; he'll frequently rail on niggers being all of those things. If a man hates himself for jacking to dicks and that one time he and a male experimented.... he'll become virulently anti-gay.

Random Finnfag here. There are some studies that show that pedos literally got something messed up in their brain. It's like their instincts to protect babies and fuck bitches has switched so that they feel attracted to kids.
>>Whiteknight are pedos confirmed

You're right

Democrats are usually pedos and atheists prefer mass murder

Dubs of truth and OP shut the fuck down.

/thread

>You've never stuck your penis in a girl's butt? Sucks to be you
That's different.

The Bible says, "Man shall enter any hole of a woman that he wishes to enter, either by love, or by force of rape, and God approves it."

King James Bible.

Are heterosexuals mentally ill?

If you saw someone putting their penis in a baby on the street, you would think so.

That's exactly what straight sex is.

Penis in where baby comes out.

Mental illness, right?

Chessmate, liberals.

/thread

Any nudes of this chick?

>Are homosexuals mentally ill?

I think women can be naturally bisexual and choose whichever partner they want.

Men on the other hand... I'd say just about 99% of gay men were molested in some way by an older man when they were boys.

>doesn't understand even the most primitive fundamentals of religious doctrine
>false equivalence
>hand-waving, strawman, moving of goalposts
>unironic complains of ignorance

Shave your neckbeard and go outside.

>quoting a book of fairy tales

>Chessmate
include me in the screenshot le r/cringeanarchy xD

Chessmate, son!

You got GOT!

YOU GOT GOT!!!

chessmated

>>doesn't understand even the most primitive fundamentals of religious doctrine
Sky wizard, magical do over, hatred of free thinkers and individuals, ideological strength of numbers, and believing things simply because large numbers do without evidence and usually in complete opposition to scientific or logical thought. I think I understand the fundamentals pretty well, I think the problem is it sounds so foolish when it's spoken of openly.

>>hand-waving, strawman, moving of goalposts
It's not a strawman argument to say that homophobia is nearly always based on religious bigotry. People who have a callous aversion to facts and reason.

>unironically complains of ignorance.
I based my post on evolutionary science, sociology, and psychology. Your arguement is based on a book of bronze age myth. I think I'm justified in calling your people the ignorant ones. World views that are 1000 years out of date deserve mocking. You're no better than flat-earthers, the only thing making your value system seem any better is the strength in numbers.

Anal is great, but you have to prepare her for it. Clean her out and she'll be good to go.

I do look at it as an illness. Op, you must be very ill, cause you're a giant faggot.

Trips get. She's hot

>homosexuals
>only refers to men