The earth is FLAT! I know it's hard to break the conditioning...

The earth is FLAT! I know it's hard to break the conditioning, but we have got to accept that flat earth is the ULTIMATE red pill!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gseNeL_Rung?t=255
youtu.be/octRYMsiLX0
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html
wired.co.uk/article/our-universe-is-a-hologram
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDddDjrsN6s
youtube.com/watch?v=dNPGLYqo7-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would the Earth be flat if all the other moons / planets / stars are spherical?

They aren't. They are just lights in the sky. We don't know for sure what they are.

Yes we do, we have the technology to

get on my level

That's what they tell you. Have you ever done it yourself?

>we
you dont have shit nigger, they 'do'

This!

GTFO controlled opposition SHILL!

No, have you?
Okay, explain this then -- the Earth has gravity and it pulls everything towards the center. This is why the earth is spherical and not flat. Because under the pressure of gravity, it collapses into a round shape. Flat earth theory does not support basic physics.

Kek has told us the earth is round.

then what is in the middle of gravity?

Gravity has never been proven. It's a theory and it's most likely FALSE!

OP, you are a faglord that was kicked out of school. If the earth was flat, time zones wouldn't exist, and it would be daytime in all of the world.

the earth is flat, and it`s god`s mirror

>da render distance tho

Light does not travel forever. Have you ever used a flashlight or a candle in a dark room? The entire room doesn't just light up and the light gets dimmer from further away.

if the earth is flat, can you show me photos of the edge of earth's disc?

No I can't. There is a treaty among nations to not let anyone visit the border, Antarctica.

You also can't show me any pictures of a globe that are not CGI.

the letter 'v'
Gravity is a phenomenon, not a theory. There are several different theories describing this phenomenon but it's not a theory within itself.

You can just take a ball, plate and a flashlight to test it. Take a plate, and turn the flashlight on it. You will see that the light is even, and there are no dark spots. Then, do the same with the ball. One side has light on it, the opposite side doesn't. That's why timezones exist. Because there is day in one side of the globe, and night on the opposite side.

/thread

No. That's not how it'd work. If you had a flashlight that's giant relative to the plate and shined it straight at it, yes. But take a large area with a not so large light and it will not just light up the entire plate. Go try it.

Or watch this video at about 4:15
youtu.be/gseNeL_Rung?t=255

That only works if the flashlight is big/far enough emcompass all the plate's area

I really don't wanna be here discussing with YOU people, but candles and flashlights aren't powerful. The sun is powerful. If the world were flat and the sun were high enough to overlook mountains and shit, then the whole world would be shining. We'd see the sun even from the farthest edge of the world if it's in the sky.

There is NOT a render distance.

That's what they told you alright. The sun is nowhere near as big as they say. It's much smaller and much closer.

You forgot that the Sun is about 109 times bigger than the Earth. So you indirectly confirmed what I just said.

ohgeelookohwaitits/bsostfu

And no it's not a "render distance" but your eyes can only see so far. It's perception. Duh.

do you really believe that the whole subject on physics is lying about the nature of beings?

Can you explain, why a ship does dissapear in the horizon?

>the ULTIMATE red pill!
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you brain dead faggot.

That's not true at all. The sun is nowhere near that big.

Dis thread is so retared kek xddddddddd

Basic perspective. Just like looking down a long hallway the walls start to move in towards each other, as does the ceiling and floor.

Prove that all the stars and planets we see were put there, and what's holding them in place? If the sun is above us why can't you stand directly under it?

Im sorry, but that does not make any sense mathematically. with your logic the object would just get smaller and not disappear from bottom to top.

Prove it

So you don't understand perspective? For one, the object does get smaller, LOL!!!! Are you saying it doesn't?
Secondly, look at this image, the top and bottom eventually would meet. That's how perspective works.

Yall niggas too clever for your own good. Keep this shit away from my favorite rapstars and bball playas!

youtu.be/octRYMsiLX0
Here. If you are so smart, prove the opposite.

Also, if the earth was flat, the horizon wouldn't exist, and we would be able to see miles away.

Holy shit nigga, you're right I've got several worldmaps and they're all flat, it's the ultimate proof !

I know what you want to tell me, but with that lineup, you will be able to see the theoretically from far away and not disappear. If you used binoculars (a lense) to zoom in, your object would still be there and not disappear as it does indeed in the real world. We are speaking of ships in the horizon, if you forgot what im referencing to.

>youtu.be/octRYMsiLX0
Literally CGI shit, it proves nothing at all
>Here. If you are so smart, prove the opposite.
Burden of proof nigger
>Also, if the earth was flat, the horizon wouldn't exist, and we would be able to see miles away
That's not how it works, see

> (OP)
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

No one told me that, I guessed that, the same way you guess your bullshit. Who told you the sun is small and closer? Same shit except my anti-reason makes sense.

Sorry me, meant for If my eyes can't see so far as the sun, how can we see the stars behind the sun? Oh forgive me, I mean that wall of polkadots.

Except that they reappear again when you use even more potent binoculars

>If the world were flat and the sun were high enough to
it isnt, according to the flat earth theory is only about 5000 km up in the sky

Did they have to glue all those rulers together to measure that? How many steps did the ladder have?

You know you're trolling, I don't understand why you have to waste your time here, but do you understand?

> The earth is FLAT!

like ur mom lol

The Flat Earth society is all around the globe.

>doesnt trust science
>uses a computer
Pick one you autistic faggot

what's on the other side?
why would they restrict you from going to the edges?
why does shit fall down if there's no gravity?
how thick is the earth?
if we don't have proof that it's round, do you have proof that it's flat?
i mean i know that this thread is pure bait but some people really wanna believe that the earth is flat solely because everyone else thinks it's round.

What difference does it Make?

Actually, you can stand directly under it, the only place it every happens in the US is in Hawaii, though and only twice a year I believe.

Im not trolling, you can calculate that yourself based on the inclination of light over time zones and earths 'circumference' alone

protip: earth 'circumference is 40000 km, there are 24 timezones and it takes 3 of them for light to change 45 degrees in inclination

Last time I checked the earth never goes under the sun

every image you've ever seen of the earth had been flat.

regardless of the technology used to manipulate it into appearing as a sphere, they are mere computer tricks.

I am of the belief that you must see it to believe it and we cannot trust these images due to the over saturation of fake material.

open your eyes sheep.

%triforce
test();

Silly humans, it is not a planet that is flat but the universe itself.

phys.org/news/2017-01-reveals-substantial-evidence-holographic-universe.html

wired.co.uk/article/our-universe-is-a-hologram

Calculation's aren't real. Come on don't tell me you're trying to do science now. Why you're an obvious troll is that you are presenting unrelated factors and some don't even make sense. Plus we made the timezones, we set events on a scale to make things easier for us based off the world that spins. Around. Full circle.

>Durr it takes 22 hours to fly around the globe so earth must be 44 hours long.

You not believing china is a place because you haven't been there doesn't make it any less real.

read a book you dumb fucking contrarian faggot

No one ever said the earth goes under the sun. All that was said was that the sun is above us. ;D

What's on the bottom?

The only people who would believe that the earth is flat are literally not worth the time that the rest of us would spend trying to convince them otherwise. To believe something as silly as this when the world is filled with incontrovertible evidence to the contrary is either lunacy or stupidity - probably both.

Fine, im on a mobile so let me find pen and paper to do the math myself since you are a retard who can't do a simple calculation

turtles, all the way down

Yes, I own a telescope and have seen the moons of Jupiter and noted it's rotation. Same with Mars.

So, if you're right the object only gets smaller. That means if you got a binocular that's powerfull enough, you could see across the entire atlantic ocean.

your (((telescope))) was programmed to show you those things.

>You don't they do

Nigger, Galileo had the technology. Buy a fucking telescope and look at Mars and Jupiter.

Why are people so fucking stupid, I literally can't tell if you're just trolling

>Damn man, you can make one yourself out of a >tube and some curved glass get yo ass some >edumacation

>Programmed

Explain to me how a simple lens and mirror array that I built in my apartment is "programmed" to show me complex movements of the planets and their moons.

Hey guys I just made a thing, disprove it IF YOU CAN.

what now bitch nigger

>i see trees in front of me
>therefore i am a tree
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8

Are you wondering how the sun goes so fast around the earth to fuel each day? I don't see what this picture is trying to prove.

That's because you're functionally retarded.

theres only one firmament.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDddDjrsN6s

youtube.com/watch?v=dNPGLYqo7-I

Flat earth retards should all be put to death by being thrown from the edge of the earth down into space.

>thinking one can build something in your apartment that allows you views to distant "planets"

jej

huh?

Why does the top of a ship appear on the horizon before the rest of it when it is coming towards you?

Why does it dip below the horizon, bottom first, when it is sailing away from you?

>inb4 FE's can't answer this LOLOL

Right, I just go around all day saying "durr" and writing stupid shit on the internet. Least I don't feel such a huge need to prove bullshit, or anything. You're a suck.

>Right, I just go around all day saying "durr" and writing stupid shit on the internet.
You say that as a joke but it sadly isnt, pic related you are the pigeon

>Why does the top of a ship appear on the horizon before the rest of it when it is coming towards you?
>Why does it dip below the horizon, bottom first, when it is sailing away from you?
perspective. vanishing point.
to assume its curvature at ground level is contradictory to the offical claim that you cannot see curvature because the earth is too big.

Dude, if you can't explain your shitty theory that's really not my problem. I could get a picture out of my folder to throw at you too but I'm not the retarded one that plays with pictures and giggles at my own jokes.

Explain eclipses...how does the earth get between the sun and moon or moon behind the earth......some you fruit cakes think clouds go behind the sun and moon.....so clouds are what then....3000 miles away?

Two words:

Flight times.

>2017
>people unironically believing that our world is a ball
Wew lad

How did I not think of this?

And pilots won't waste fuel going on some curvy route all these decades to protect the secrecy of a flat world.

Careful now...you're trying to introduce actual facts into the thought stream.......Flatearthers don't accept facts and figures...thats what they call NASA science.

I already, what parts are you having troubles with?

Explain the compass then.

Protip: you can't.

It's programmed to show you these things.

Reptoid conspiracy you retard