Bored af ask me anything will answer 100%

bored af ask me anything will answer 100%

how to cope with loss?

How do I stop wasting my time on Sup Forums and do productive things?

Focus your time, mind and energy on something else. I don't know what you lost, but if it was a relative/someone close to you, you'll get through with time. Just think to yourself whoever you lost wouldn't want you to be too sad over it.

You're beyond help.

Will i do well on my exam tomorrow?

That depends on how prepared you are. If you're prepared enough to be able to teach the content to other people then yes.

do you think a fusion reactor will work

losing the few things I get makes me unbelievable sad, but that attitude is probably what makes me get few things in the first place

Im just sad but whatever

how about you, why are you bored?

should i go to bed and browse Sup Forums or stay on the computer and browse Sup Forums

Do you want to learn about differential equations?

No help me

How do I get off this website???

are you white?

did you try out my oven recipe yesterday

Not much for me to do at the moment is why I'm bored.

My philosophy on life is that for the average person, there will be sad and happy times, so don't dwell on the sad times and just wait for the good ones. If you're anything of a believer in god just chalk everything that happens in your life as fate.

I don't know enough to comment on that sorry.

in america ;^)

If you really want out, call your ISP and ask them to block all access to Sup Forums.

Why do you watch anime? Do you feel it makes you less of a man?

stay on computer.. that way you can browse longer and wont fall asleep by accident

would you consider yourself to be experienced in life?

I was banned so I didn't bother visiting int for the past 3 days.

I don't even watch anime anymore, every time I try, I close it within 4-5 minutes because I get bored of it. Anime never made me feel emasculated so no.

thanks for the advice, americans are the most efficient after all

Can u give me advice on how to always stay focused on doing productive things in place of Sup Forums

What can I replace Sup Forums with

What's your full name and address?

nope

go to bed and browse on your phone until you fall asleep

I do that with youtube vids

go to your doctor and tell him you're having trouble concentrating and basically ask him to give you low doses of adderal/ritalin, replace Sup Forums with reddit maybe

I'm very doxxable if you write my name in google so I can't reveal that sorry.

Why do weebs only post female cartoon characters? It's not like they're straight.

how does this make you feel.

They have a certain appeal to them. I have a bunch of male reaction images too but I never like using them.

i try my best to give out useful info

Hey Ping Pong Ping, why are you such a piece of shit?

what city do you live in

How do I grow the cartilage in my knees back?

Hey José. I'm not sure why I'm a piece of shit, nor am I aware of why I am one.

I live in Ottawa. You?

I am pretty sure there are cartilage repair therapies that exist, no idea on the specifics, sorry.

respond to me leaf you promissed to answer anything. also this too how does this make you feel.

i live in LA.. why cant you guys make good beer? only good ones you guys make is la fin du monde and thats quebecois

I am NEET with no money, can't you send over a cute girl to fix them? I am even overweight and I'm in the prime of my youth but now I can't feel comfortable when I mindlessly consume media and it makes me so sad

how many days can i stay in canada if i wanted to visit there. which cities should i see?

No feel at all to that. Never watched that show.

No feel in particular to this, he's a big guy tho.

no idea desu

I cannot send any females over to you sorry.

Not sure how long you can stay.

Places to visit would be montreal and toronto. Try poutine when you're here, that's it tho.

HOW DO I LEAVE Sup Forums HELP

Ok you have a few choices:

>call your ISP, ask them to blacklist Sup Forums for your household
>download some software to do it for you, write some bullshit like fdiashf94h93qwc93qvr82hg as the password so you can't simply unlock it

I tried blocking it in my router five times but each time I went back.

How do I ensure I stay focused this time?

>Hey José. I'm not sure why I'm a piece of shit, nor am I aware of why I am one.
Ok you are prolly not the Pong I am trying to Ping then, cheerio.

what ever happened all the former leaf posters

Do you support the development of gen 4 nuclear reactors?

>I cannot send any females over to you sorry.
Not even one?

nice thread desu

Cut or hang?

cut is more retarded and romantic

How do I tell my family that if I get a serious illness or get into a life-threatening accident, I don't want life-saving treatment, just palliative care if applicable until I die?

>be swede
>want to commit suicide after Mohammed raped you

CANNOT

I've been thinking to make some hentai manga and start my own patreon, any advice? I like to draw monster girls but it seems futanari will be more popular

I don't think I can help you with that shit man. Call your isp and have them permablock it.

Do you enjoy your time on Sup Forums? If you don't enjoy your time here, realize that you can make better use of your time on other stuff, then Sup Forums will be enjoyable again.

bye

ty u 2

no sry

wat

if methods of suicide, don't bother, you'll likely regret it the moment you attempt suicide like 99% of people do

Beyond the scope of my knowledge. From what I've read, there's no reason not to support it (safer, more economically feasible, more energy generated etc?)

Straight up tell them that - though I've heard many stories of people going back on their promises and keeping their relative in a vegetative state/coma/life support on the slim hope that they'll come to eventually. Also write a letter describing exactly what you want/don't want so that the healthcare team can work it out properly.

futa/trap is probably the most popular

market yourself on Sup Forums and reddit is all I can tell you, take some commissions for free to get your name out

>no sry

Are you asian?

>Do you enjoy your time on Sup Forums? If you don't enjoy your time here, realize that you can make better use of your time on other stuff

I hate every moment of it... I fell for the fucking neet meme

no

how old are you? it's never too late to go back to school in my opinion, especially considering if you live in ontario school is really affordable

>Straight up tell them that
Thing is though, I've come to this position because I've got a pretty nasty chronic condition and I know I just don't have the energy to live through being in even more misery than I already am. Just straight up telling them will make it come off as if I'm suicidal. Which, to be fair, I guess I am, in a roundabout, not-actually-going-to-physically-off-myself kind of way.

are you white?

are you a girl? are you a cute girl? will you be my girlfriend?

Yeah I'm in Ontario but I don't know what major is good

And becoming a tradie seems hard to find an apprenticeship.

are you really dying? :(

No, that's just the thing. It's chronic, it's horrible, it's crippling, but it's not going to kill me. I'm honestly kind of half hoping I'm going to catch something that WILL kill me.

what do you have? Chron's? Cystic fibrosis? Narcolepsia?

what you got then?

I have no idea how the healthcare system is in Norway from a legal standpoint. If your condition isn't treatable/you'll live with pain, just write a letter detailing exactly what you want done/not done to you, make sure that your doctor and a trusted person you're close with receive the letter. Just have a talk with your family, say you're not suicidal but if worst comes to worst, tell them not to prolong your suffering (that is if this is what you really want). I hope you'll be fine tho.

in america I am unironically white

No. Nope. Nah.

What are you interested in? There are plenty of fields that will guarantee you a job, it's entirely up to you to figure out what you want. For example, computer science, software engineering etc. are all employable here in ontario, you could even look into policing, if you're anything intelligent they'll give you a comfy deskjob. Stay away from liberal arts though unless you want to work in starbucks, are planning to go phD or have tons of connections. Stay away from the general sciences (biomed/biochem/chem/bio etc.) as well unless you plan on going through further schooling like a masters/pharmacy etc.

Some trades are alright, but in all honesty, you can get better with the same effort.

I can't send you any grils man, I don't know any human traffickers either.

I've met several girls from Sup Forums and /r9k/ on skype. do you think it's a good idea to try to gf a Sup Forums girl?

Okay thanks I'm leaving Sup Forums now

Chronic cluster headaches. Multiple attacks a night, every night without pause, for almost seven years now.

damn dude, i read an article about that a while ago, it's supposedly one of the most painful and crippling things. I'm honestly really sorry to hear. I don't know what to say but I wish you the best of luck, I wouldn't wish that shit to my worst enemy.

No. Most of them are emotionally/psychologically disturbed and have tons of baggage. Bad idea unless you're into broken girls.

I hear those are terrible, do pills/working out/vitamins and shit not lessen the pain?

Fuck, I've read about that before and it sounds fucking horrible.

See you tomorrow.

dude... :(

have you tried asking for some painkillers or something that might help with pains if it does

how many girls have you had sex with? how many guys have you had sex with? would you kill yourself if you found out you're a product of incest?

how to get better at TF2
other than practice

0, though I've had the opportunity several times. 0. No.

I played tf2 for a total of 10 minutes before uninstalling, no idea.

they are a bitch iirc

No thanks. I'm happy with keeping my math knowledge capped at calc 2.

What do you think about Big Smoke from GTA San Andreas?

>do pills/working out/vitamins and shit not lessen the pain?
>have you tried asking for some painkillers
Painkillers don't affect it at all. I've tried everything up to and including serious doses of morphine, and nothing. Every medication under the sun that's supposed to help with intensity/frequency of attacks have been tried, nothing helps. I've had a neurostimulator implant installed; a battery pack on my stomach, wires running up under the skin of my torso up to the back of my neck where an electrode wraps around the back of my head, sending constant electricity into the greater occipital nerves of my skull. No effect. I've had botox injected into my sphenopalatine ganglion - and nearly bled out on the operating table the first time they tried it because they nicked a major blood vessel - and it didn't help at all. I'm currently waiting for approval to go to Italy where they'll implant an electrode directly into my brain to zap my hypothalamus with electricity every time an attack comes on, to try and stop it, but I'm not terribly hopeful.
So far the only thing I've found that has any effect at all is huffing 100% high flow oxygen as soon as an attack starts and keeping at it -- that cuts down on the duration a bit, but does nothing for the pain.

Go outside faggot holy shit

what u study

dick size?

I never got to play any of the gta's before gta 4 which is the only one I played. Feels like I'm missing out since gta 4's story sucked shit. Watched a playthrough of gta 5 which was a lot better.

Nothing atm. Did biomed/biochem in uni. You?

>gta 4's story sucked shit

You are a fucking disgrace. No wonder you're Canadian.

How did you meet your GF?

I hope that you'll eventually be treated dude, do you know if there is any promising research/studies being done?

Don't wish to disclose.

?

It wasn't too good man.

you said 100%, tho.

I will give you another chance. Do you like Visual Novels?

condolences braj.. i really hope you'll find method to reduce the pain and duration and/or that science ends up finding something that will work out very soon for you

It is above average, make of that what you will.

I've tried many but never finished any to completion. My attention span is too low unfortunately.

Why is eminem the best rapper?

anime t b h

He's based, him being the only popular white rapper helps. He has a good life story too.

ye