Trump voter here

Trump voter here.

Mom is in the hospital and is literally going to lose her health insurance and die because of repeal of Obamacare.

I regret to say this, but, I should have voted for Hillary.

I don't know why I didn't even think about this happening. My mom wasn't doing well in the primaries. I couldn't connect the fact that this election would actually affect my mom's life.

I don't want to lose her, Sup Forums.

What have we done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/SPJRhK6dN0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/10

They cant refuse to treat her. At least non-for-profit hospitals cant, and over 60% of them are non-for-profit.

Nice b8 m8.

What about that story seems unbelievable to you?

shareblue shill fuckoff

Republicans only see reason when it affects them personally.

who's paying reddit shills to post lib lies here? it's pollution.

You fucking cuck. Suck it up.

What would've happened if you voted for Hillary

>Let's pretend to be a Trump supporter filled with regret. That'll throw them off!
kill yourself

She would have pushed a more Universal if not Universal Health Care bill, and millions more would be insured.

nice try but Europeans can't vote in US elections so fucking hang yourself nigger scum

How mobile is your mom? I wonder if she could walk up to Ryan and kill him claiming self defense.

Different Trump voter here.

I did it only for the lulz. I actually believed all the polls that came out right before the election. I never actually thought he would win.

Fuck off shills
holy christ
we can do this every post you do but you'll just get upset and cry eventually
>don't you shills ever get tired of losing?

This has been going on for decades now in the US. My only hope is that Darwinian processes will clean the country of people like you in another few through these very same situations.

Congratulations, you literally helped kill your mom.

Remember that for the rest of your life and never vote Republican again.

The fact that regardless of insurance status a hospital isn't simply going to let her die.

BAIT

If only there was health insurance that didn't come from the government. Oh wait there is.

Thank you for making this post. CTR will now deposit the money necessary to save your mom.

NIce Bait BoY

Sure she is OP. I call bullshit. Pic and time stamp of your mom in the hospital room. Or else, get the fuck out.

Wrong. If you didn't vote for Trump, he still would've won by a landslide

go back to Sup Forums if you want/need a trump hugbox.
>wahh i cant take differing opinions than me
>it is more likely that people are paid shills than have a different opinion than me!

you are literally the definition of a special snowflake

Liar, shill, Samefag

faggit

Hey, if you need a new shilling job, you can email me. I pay more than hillary

This literally just happened to my mom sort of
She was poor and worked at walmart, got sick at 62 and quit her job without taking the 1-year medical leave they offer because they made her think she could continue to be insured even while not employed at the same rate, which was bullshit. She was literally in the hospital and they found out her insurance was no longer valid and sent her home, and she died a few days later. In the recent weeks we'd talked about getting her on obamacare or something else and we were working on it, but she had given up. I believe that with better health insurance she would have found the strength to thrive more but I can't blame the government, she let herself go for a long time, but I believe this was a factor in her early death.

3/10 hill shill. You didn't post a hillary pepe so at least you tried.

That's for acute issues only and the hospitals' responsibility ends when the patient is stabilized. No hospital has an obligation to treat chronic conditions. Poor people die young. Rockefellers live to be 101.

Don't call it Trumpcare. It's FAKE!care™.

>leftists underestimate internet culture
>lose election
>overcompensate and start shitposting pretending to be scorned trump voters
>no one cares

source: crew sample rename before posting

They only have to treat imminent threats to her health. If she has an underlying condition causing her symptoms, they don't need to treat that, only the symptoms.

>Trump voter here
kek
dem lying libtards
>Mom will die cuz repeal law
lrn2Constitution
everybody grandfathers in, you libtard imbecile
nobody is "losing" shit

Jesus Christ, you fucking libtards are so fucking dumb, you can't even make up good lies anymore.

>Mom is in the hospital and is literally going to lose her health insurance and die because of repeal of Obamacare.

Obamacare good for entire year

besides you are a fucking troll

Where did you read that?

that watermark tho

>literally
>sort of
Pick one.

OP here mom's dead thanks Drumpf

Shill thread. Nice try you fat lesbian.

this OP is an obvious lying shill

Story doesn't even make sense.
But thanks for proving libtards are liars again.

80,000 vote margin in three states.
>landslide
Idiot

this is such bullshit. you shouldn't make shit up like this. it's bad juju

>show up to work
>sit down at computer
>fuck this is still new to me, i should just differ
>open shared drive D:
> online outreach, anonymous boards, post-trump regret, script 6
> perfect, no one should suspect a thing

Hillarys mom here, i can confirm this

>internet culture
DING! DING! DING! DING!
And we have another oxymoron!

Ain't that the truth.
Their butthurt has sunk to new levels.
Thread saved!
Will post in the future to evidence more proof that libtards are lying sacks of shit.

> I should have voted to steal healthcare from people who worked hard.

You know, in the past, people who had sick family would go work harder to support them, instead of cry about how other people aren't saving them.

i think he is doubting that anyone would regret a decision they made because they are so indoctrinated and he probably can't see himself admitting a fault because i'm sure he rides the alpha/beta wave too

ITT: Trump supporters call anyone disagreeing with them shills.

Regardless of OPs post, how can you Yankee fucktards not see that Trump is genuinely, utterly, deluded and senile? And his advisor bitch is batshit insane. Fucking microwaves that turn in to cameras!!!

1/10 bait

>internet culture
Because edgy losers like you are the sole reason Trump won, right? If the Dems had run anyone other than evil personified Trump would have lost so hard.

Fuck your mom.
Uphold the ideology.

It's funny how everyone completely ignores the root of the problem, which is that big pharma companies are clearly the villains through it all. If it wasn't for the outrageous prices that drugs and medical services cost, it would be extremely realistic for universal healthcare.

Yes they will. Every hospital refuses people and they will kick you out if your insurance expires while you're sick.

>You reap what you sow.

Enjoy.

Yeah... Hillary nor Trump were worth voting for, a corrupt bitch and a retarded ignorant.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I am NOT fat lesbian!
I am a big girl and proud of it!
Fuck all you straight normies!!!
I will be trying again tomorrow with a new one you won't see coming.
One fail does not discourage me!

Assuming you're real, you're the only kind of trump voter I actively hate. Dumb people are fooled every day. If not this it would have been something else. You on the other hand are different. I hope you keep up on all that happens and feel some semblance of fault. You and those like you are the real cancer of the world and should have nearly every right revoked. Not because of who you voted for, but because you find no problem making major decisions based on "lulz" or "dubs". I hope the orange tyrant takes everything you love from you, then outstretches his tiny hand, expecting a little more.

tldr: Fuck you

We?
Should I come to her beside for a little dick to mouth recessitation?
Maybe the ol' lick-a-roo?

OP is surprised to find water is wet.

lol
i knew you were a fat lesbian, op

God bless our God and Emperor!
youtu.be/SPJRhK6dN0A

He sure knows how to tweet!

they should IP ban anyone who posts both in Sup Forums and on Sup Forums

>If the Dems had run anyone other than evil personified Trump would have lost so hard.
>We lost because we had an awful candidate.
Sooo... it's your fault. Why are you even arguing? Kek.

All the retarded wacko shit it takes to become completely detached from reality, or, the president of the United States of muhmurrica.

>Assuming you're real
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.
He's not real.
He's a loser who is in every Trump bashing thread, claiming that Sup Forums is not conservative but instead a completey flaming libtard like him, and he actually believes we elected Trump for the lulz.

Don't worry, you did nothing wrong. Your one votes doesn't count for shit.

Thinking this health bill will even pass :/ this shit is so fucking bad that even people who backed Trump are taking a step back going.... This is full on pants on head retarded.... Shit will never pass no one likes it not even Republicans.

Guess how I know you depend on the state for some kind of welfare?

People who voted for Trump as a fuck you to the system want nothing from the government but to be left alone.

Fuck you we won

I voted Bernie. I didn't pick shit.

I'm a republican but I definitely think people should have easy fucking access to healthcare, there's just simply no reason not to help out poor people who don't have it.

>implying that we don't see this same thread every day

If OP's mom was doing as bad as whoever has been posting this copypasta for the same month or two, she'd be fucking dead.

kys OP

Maybe you should dab it out bro

Fucking good! I hope it's excruciating.

He certainly can't give decent speeches. I guess 140 character tweets are about his métier.

>who's paying reddit shills to post lib lies here?
it's pollution.

Why would anyone spend money to have people post on Sup Forums? Explain it to me in detail please. Especially what the proposed benefits of that would be.

Voted Bernie. Would have loved Biden. Would have even taken O'Malley over Clinton. She was all I had to vote for come Nov.

chink moot is apparently not banning these libtard cucks
moot permabanned them when he got proof from the cia in 2008 that hillary was shilling here, but that was for obama's benefit then, right?

Hence why I started it like that. I'm basically speaking to anyone who did that (for either side)

Pretty much. I think it's bull that if I live in a solid red (or blue) state, my vote doesn't actually matter.

Like I live in Washington. Me voting dem or repub is symbolic at best. Pure garbage for red voters in blue states, and bike voters in red states.

Here is a reason: I don't want to pay for it.

If you try to make me using the government, don't be surprised when I vote for people who want to destroy your way of life.

>who

Better teach your mother how to live healthy than you stupid troll. Typical selfish dump fuck who eats cancer foods every day and live shitty life style than expects the tax payer to cure her so she can continue the shitty life style instead of changing it.

You'll grow up, hopefully.

I've never been on any sort of assistance. I even payed for school out of pocket. I just don't like walking embarrassments who are in it for him and his friends only.

Fuck you, you lost too.

I work in medical tourism and I got enough blame to go all around. The AMA is big on surgery, the doctors get kickbacks from Big Pharma, and the insurance companies think they run the whole show. That's at the top. At the bottom is the individual doctor who wants to make a million dollars a year.

The errors of the physicians are hidden by the earth.
–Ibn Khaldun

voting for trump had no affect on obamacare the repubs have such a majority in congress it would have still happened if Hillary was elected adn newsflash your mom is still going to die only difference is how soon

Could have gone to ready-care and got about a $50 bill. Stupidity is very expensive.

You'll end up paying for it one way or another. Broke and in dire need of healthcare? Fucking rob to pay for it then. Your shit gets stolen, or your insurance premiums go up because of people stealing shit, etc etc. Prisons have to give healthcare, so going to jail is another way, and guess who's paying for a lot of that? Yep, you.

>If you try to make me using the government, don't be surprised when I vote for people who want to destroy your way of life.

This. If all of you people want to start your own voluntary fund or some shit where you guys put your money in and take out when you need to, by all fucking means. But when you have me, pay for your health insurance against my will, especially when I wouldn't pay for my own health insurance if my job didn't provide it for me, that's when I get resentful.

and that's why I voted Gary Stupid Johnson

Can I have your moms car when she dies?

He hasn't repealed anything and has simply made it so people without insurance aren't fined. OP is a faggot