Here's how we fix TFA

Here's how we fix TFA.
>Keep everything the same in the beginning. Most of the problems with the film start to occur after Finn and Poe's escape.
>When Finn and Poe escape and crash land on Jakku, Poe doesn't somehow escape on his own. Instead, Finn and Poe both learn to survive together and become friends in the process. We get some scenes of them bro'ing it up and we start to believe that they've become best friends.
>When Rey finds BB-8, she immediately thinks about selling him. However, she discovers something that links it to the Resistance, which makes her decide to keep him. Poe and Finn show up, and BB-8 rolls over to Poe. Rey meets Poe and Finn and believes they're both part of the Resistance. Poe confirms it, and claims that Finn too is part of the Resistance, believing Rey might not trust them if she knew Finn was from the First Order. As they're talking, First Order stormtroopers arrive and chase the 4 of them.
>Rey, Finn, BB-8, and now Poe all run from the First Order and escape in the Millenium Falcon. Rey and Poe both pilot the Falcon while Finn mans the guns. This makes more sense because the Falcon was always shown as needing 2 pilots to properly fly. Poe and Rey both have their own ways of trying to fly the Falcon (Maybe Rey knows how to fly the Falcon with general ease because she's worked on it before, while Poe has trouble becoming accustomed to the controls at first), but they ultimately learn to work with each other and escape the Tie Fighters.
>Keep everything the same until they arrive on Takodana. Let Rey have her vision and run off into the woods, but don't have Finn reveal that he used to be part of the First Order. You can also keep the destruction of the Hosnian system, if you really want to show off the Starkiller base's capabilities. Soon after this, the First Order lands on the planet and begins their assault.(cont)

>It's revealed that they found the group because Finn has some sort of tracking device inside of him (Which is implanted in every stormtrooper in case they defect like he did). This immediately causes Han and Chewie to stop trusting Finn, believing him to be a spy. They're about to kill him when Poe stands up for him, talking about how Finn helped save his life and how he hasn't done anything to cause the group to believe he's a threat. Before they can all make up, stormtroopers storm the bar and the group escapes through the back, with Finn grabbing Anakin's lightsaber.
>Keep everything else the same until Kylo Ren interrogates Rey. When he tries probing her mind, however, she's somehow able to block him out (Instead of somehow being able to read his mind), causing Kylo to eventually leave in frustration. Rey also escapes without using a mind trick.
>The attack on Starkiller base is the same, only now we get the sense that Finn is getting involved as a way of redeeming himself in the eyes of his friends. The Resistance begins their assault on Starkiller base, but despite everyone's expectations they actually fail to destroy the base. This means that the First Order will still be a threat in future installments, because they still have their giant planet-destroying base and their main base of operations. It also stops the film from feeling too much like ANH and ROTJ, because this time they didn't destroy the Death Star/Starkiller base. It also makes sense that they would fail, because why would the Starkiller base still have the same structural weakness as the thing it was based on which was destroyed twice in the same way?(cont)

>When it comes to Han's death, however, do it differently: You can still have Han get stabbed by Kylo, but don't have him die immediately and fall down a bottomless shaft. Instead, he falls to the ground, mortally wounded. Right as Kylo is about to finish him off, Chewie blasts him in the side with his bowcaster, causing Kylo to run off before he can kill Han. Chewie holds his best friend as he dies, with Han making one final quip, then asks Chewie to make sure he keeps Leia safe from Kylo Ren and the First Order. Han then dies in Chewie's arms, and Chewie goes ballistic, killing stormtroopers in the most brutal ways possible (Blasting them with his weapon, ripping their arms out of their sockets, throwing them around, etc) before escaping with Han's body.
>Next, the fight with Kylo Ren. Finn gets his ass kicked, Rey pulls Anakin's lightsaber with the force, etc. Because she wasn't shown to use any force abilities before (Besides blocking Kylo from reading her mind), it means her surprise at being able to use the force makes much more sense. The two fight, but Rey is shown to struggle against Kylo's superior training. However, Rey manages to get the upper hand on him, slicing his lightsaber and slashing Kylo across the face. Right as she's about to finish him off, however, stormtroopers arrive and start blasting at her. Chewie arrives in the Falcon and saves Rey and Finn.
>Leia hugs Chewie (AND NOT REY) when she hears the news. They hold a funeral for Han, after which R2 wakes up and the map is completed. Rey, Chewie, and R2 head for Anch-To. There, Rey finds Luke and silently hands him his father's lightsaber. The two stare at each other before the credits roll.

> Let Rey have her vision and run off into the woods

No, the vision is fucking dumb. Lightsabers don't "call to" anybody. They're inanimate objects. They're not harry potter wands. Force visions only come after considerable force training and they don't come from touching lightsabers.

I'd say Poe wakes up later like normal, goes to charter a ship off-world at the place they use to ship off all the junk and ends up coming across a lightsaber (not luke's) in a junkpile.

Han Solo is cut from the movie entirely

Rey and Finn stop at Maz's place because they're low on fuel. Rey is captured by the first order.

Then instead of Han, Chewie, and Finn on the rescue mission it's just Finn and Poe. Also it's just a normal base and not a starkiller base. Rey can't use Jedi mind trick so they save her, then everything happens like normal

just cut out that shit where that superweapon beam destroys a couple of planets that are, for some reason, practically next to each other. ITs the main deal breaker for me and triggers my autism.

>fix

This is how you spot the Disney shill.

They aren't interested in actually discussing ways the film could have potentially been better, and whether the film needed improving at all.

they aren't interested in pointing out the flaws of the film, or in admitting that the film may not appeal to everyone.

They aren't interested in discussing the effects the film has on the film's world-building and lore (if it has any) as a whole.

Hell, they aren't even interested in discussing the film at all.

All they care about it waving around the film's RT score as though it were gospel, as if the film were somehow magically perfect and devoid of any criticism whatsoever because a few critics gave it a good score on a website that is notorious for being used as a convenient excuse as to why a film is objectively "good" or "bad". If it's not a RT score, then it's a story from a website talking about how "great" or "amazing" the film was, even if the website is obviously biased in some way. The Disney shill only cares about one thing: Being "correct", or in other words, reposting the same tired arguments and image macros that somehow prove that their opinion is 100% fact, and that the opposition is 100% wrong, even if what they say has been proven to be true or false time and time again.

The Disney shill is incapable of realizing that, even if people enjoyed a film, they may still want to discuss ways in which it could have been improved. This does not necessarily mean the film is bad, but in the mind of the Disney shill, they automatically assume that anyone who doesn't praise the film is either a) trying to get a rise out of people, or b) a legitimate retard who needs to be reminded how "great" a film is, and that their opinions and beliefs are automatically invalidated because they did not agree with them.

The Disney shill is a blight upon the film industry, and must be called out whenever he/she/it makes their presence known.

>shill

>$0.01 has been deposited into your Disney™ account. Keep up the good work!

Of course you would know, Sup Forumsedditor.

>i shill for reddit sensibilities

Why are you on our art board, 2016 poster?

Also make sure you post a chen image to save face you piece of fucking pleb shit lmao

Get rid of Chewie going berserk (maybe just have him pick them up and throw them) have Kylo win the fight and then stop because the planet is blowing up.

Just remove Rey from the movie entirely and have Finn find BB-8 on his own. There the movie is now a million times better

>there's a map to luke

>being this upset

>how we fix TFA
I'm sure Rian Johnson was thinking the same thing while writing Episode VIII.

I don't think there was anything redeemable about TFA. I'd start again from scratch with different producers, directors, writers and actors. Also, I don't think the storyline should have any direct connection to the storyline of Lucas's Star Wars films.

>Here's how we fix TFA.
I don't think you can after diseny got their hands on it, killed the EU (and are now rehashing it) and a movie got the Jar Jar treatment.

I mean your effort is admirable, but honestly just let SW die. It's time to let it go. Like a car that's starting to fall apart, you can get out now and keep the good memories, or you can drive it till it physically can't even be sold as parts anymore.

Just stop. We know it's bad. Make sure you buy some toys though, that will show them.

Too bad you're talking out of your ass and the vast majority of people loved VII.

>he vast majority of people loved VII.
why would this matter? A lot of people go to mcdonalds.

>We know it's bad

fuck you, don't put words in other people's mouths.

uh...

are you okay user? Maybe you should take a break from Sup Forums for a while.

no u

The movie was fine and I loved it, as did most people, leave it be and move on.

I'm not that user but this is the most mediocre response I've ever seen

>uh lol xD you should probably go haha because my opinion is superior obviously xD

>being so angry that you project this hard