Let's hear everyone's Zombie apocalypse plans

Let's hear everyone's Zombie apocalypse plans
Where you run to / Hide at
What are your long term survival plans
Do you grab loved ones and try and make a small group or split off and scavenge? Etc?

I'd probably die.

too much twd

i dont mind twd but i like to think what
a real Zombie apocolypse would be like same for nukes or after another big war another good one to think about is climate change and global warming

>Where you run to / Hide at
Travel to the artic
>What are your long term survival plans
Survive
>Do you grab loved ones and try and make a small group or split off and scavenge? Etc?
Split from loved ones can't trust any1. Scavange and try to survive.

more detail
you holding up in a cabin or some shit in the arctic? what supplies are you looking for first Inb4 all and any

get bit.

join the winning side.

Umbrella as FUCK

First week my family and I will be staying in my home (terraced house in a medium town).
It has decent defences and I have enough water and food to last at least a week, plus solarpanels for some electricity.
Within that week I will go out alone to scavenge for anything usefull.
We have a police station nearby, will go there first for some weapons and gear.
I will also try to reach some of my family to try to convince them to join me.
Most of them have useful jobs / skills like nurse, carpenter, electrician, etc.
After that it depends on the number of zombies around my home.
If the zombiecount is low, I will stay and fortify my home.
Will have to upgrade my defences, but that will be no problem once my family joins me.
We have multiple sources of building material nearby and Í'm pretty sure we can build good defences.
We will be upgrading my fences, board all ground floor windows and doors, etc.
Next thing after defence will be food and water.
So we will start with growing crops and collecting rainwater next.
If my neighbors are all gone, we can use their gardens as well for growing crops.
Then finally when water- and foodsupply is up and running, we will improve our house:
Break out walls to the neighbors, creating extra living space, etc.

Alone only. Friends too stupid and family all crippled and useless. Have surplus molle rucksack filled with sleeping bag, low profile cammo tent, food for a week, water filter and bladder, suppressed 9mm subgun sufficient for small game and defense, compact fishing tackle, various tools. Hide out in nearby marshes / hardwood forests.

You plan on opening some sluice gates? You'll survive for sure.

>Hide out in nearby marshes / hardwood forests.
Do you even know how to get out of the city?
There's a kennel in the back of the building. Inside the kennel is a manhole.
Go through and it'll lead you to the sewer entrance, but...
...it won't be easy.

SNAAAAARLLLGGG BRRRRLLLLLL ARGGGGHHH

lol id do some bad shit and die quick, thats as much as ill say

kek

Find ex girlfriend, rape her mercilessly. Everything after is peaches and cream.

Get all frozen food/bread I can find from the house as well as the metal bow/arrows from the garrage. Also take the sharpest kitchen knives. Finally get a sleeping bag and some warm clothing, call up a few friends and team up with 2 or 3 of them. Probaply scavange until we find a decent place to stay and survive.

Keep these coming now try some where sure you survived the outbreak but its later in maybe a year and its still going supply run out or city overrun if you gotta move and do shit or if not whatchu doing?

Think you've killed any people but now if so how many imagine some fucked up things you could picture yourself in for scenarios gone wrong

Hunter-gatherer, avoid civilization and stay on the move.
Every zombie movie EVER has that one scene where the heroes are boarding up a house/cabin/whatev and the camera cuts to a distant hillside and a wandering zombie noticing the noise. Most have that "zombies are subconsciously attracted to the places that were important to them when they were alive" thing so cities are a no-go. You think you'll find supplies there, but you'll only find the aftereffects of other people killing each other because almost EVERYONE thinks thinks to raid the Walmart.

Don't try to raid grocery or department stores, you'll be fighting other survivors. Forget about the pawn shops and military bases. Stick to the woods, stay off of the roads, hunt small animals that will make one or two meals, and keep moving. Sleep in a tree, but always set up a rope swing before you go to bed just in case you wake up to find a zombie or two at the base of your tree.

Depending on how it would go down, my scenarios would change. For example, if it goes down while I'm at work

>meatdick at a local supermarket
>SHTF, zombies
>store goes into lock down
>secure all exits/entrances
>ration out supplies, eat perishable shit first
>control the flow of beer and cigarettes to hold the loyalty of the workers
>silently eliminate whoever is in my way
>wait for the opportunity to strike like lightning and take over
>put a harem together out of all the hotties at the store
>wait for it all to collapse and the zombies to come rushing in

in any scenario i would be acting from the no nonsense "IT AINT LIKE IT USED TO BE" standpoint. Hardened, Machiavellian. Whatever it takes to survive and protect myself. Every survivor I come across would get 2 sets of options. The first is join up with me or not. If they choose not to, the second option is long sleeve or short sleeve and I take either their hand or their forearm off with my lol fuckhueg Bowie knife

Why take off someone's forearm? Just eliminate them entirely

Form clan, decapitate niggers. Die like 2 weeks in

Stay on the move instead of staying in one place. Avoid using firearms and explosives as they make too much noise, avoid fighting zombies or people as that uses up energy, stick to less densely populated places such as rural areas. Stick together with loved ones and band together with people you can trust.

eat brains.

Hunker down in own house wait until chaos dies down (roughly a month) then scout around in the area

In a city currently for university, probably like die if shit ever hit the fan.

But when I'm off I live in the country, where everyone owns a shotgun and half of us are farmers. Nothing would change really.

wheres pic from

If I survive for 6 months I'll have zombies down no problem. After 6 months of global infection the only ones left are monsters and dictators. My plans will be designed around dealing with the dead, and being strong and smart enough to face the living. I guess technically if I'm still alive at that point.... I'll be a monster and/or dictator myself........

Somewhere isolated, bring food, machete, bike, shave head, binoculars, whatever will be useful.

Some wallpaper thread months ago but it reminds me of stalker call of pripyat and the series

>middle of winter
>live in Northern Canada
>next to a police station
>And an army fort
Yeah i dont think zombies will be a problem m8.
Even during summer we have vast lands we can plant potatoes and carrots in.
Literally everyone has a 12 gauge here for hunting