What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
youtube.com/watch?v=qA6lQ9Rw8X8&list=PLKnvux82h54H7ssriy2k_ddmKCf0h2Mt4
youtube.com/watch?v=1hcprFqta68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crashing that train.

Maintain his base of operations at the Wallace residents while executing successful criminal enterprises as his chicken alias.

didn't he want to steal all of the cheese on the moon?

What a pimpass duck

TELL ME ABOUT WALLACE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TROUSERS?

You're thinking of this absolute madman

one the top 20 greatest villains ever

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the trousers.

>SUPERIOR CLAYMATION BIRD COMIN THRU

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

What's Sup Forums's verdict on Were Rabbit? Of course the original three shorts are GOAT but I've never seen anyone discuss the movie on here.

no he guarded the cheese.

Not really a good guard if he's coin operated but whatever.

Was decent.

It's pretty good, not offensive at all, but it can't quite capture the spirit of the originals.

Pretty good tbqh. Retained a lot of the original charm whilst feeling like a new outing. Some great gags and performances.

Ah fuck you're right, I guess Wallace was the villain in that one

It was fine. Unspectacular, but perfectly serviceable, and - most importantly - comfy.

Sadly this show's days are probably numbered.

Peter Sallis, the voice of Wallace is in his 90s and has health problems. Nick Park isn't sure he wants to continue the show without Sallis, and I personally agree.

Kind of sad. I was hoping for another short or feature, it's been six years.

Didn't exactly go above and beyond, but it wasn't the soulless cash in I was afraid of.

It's pretty good but I always thought they lost some of the charm by putting Wallace and Gromit in a bigger world surrounded by other characters. I understand how that was sort of necessary in order to sustain a feature-length story, but I missed the cosy quaintness of the shorts.

I feel like it went on a bit too long but was still a solid movie.

What did people think of the newest short (the bakery one) I've only seen it at christmas so I had family members screaming in the opposite room and didn't see too much of it.

Would be a good chance to reboot the franchise. Get new voice actors and switch to CGI

I...I don't think I've seen it...you're telling me I have unwatched Wallace and Gromit?

>tfw soon it will only be Alan Bennett and Mr Pettifer from number 42 left

Fuck you bro.

>switch to CGI
Kill me

>disgustedspongebobfish.jpeg

CGI reboots work

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
>An episode of Fireman Sam in which one character appears to tread on a page from the Koran has been withdrawn.

hahahahahahahahaha

Fucking edgy mate

Elvis always was a fucking spaz

It's pretty good actually.

The soundtrack is by far the best thing Hans Zimmer has ever pumped out hilariously.

youtube.com/watch?v=qA6lQ9Rw8X8&list=PLKnvux82h54H7ssriy2k_ddmKCf0h2Mt4

He made me so sad as a kid because he kept getting shit on.

based pingu

>You'll never watch Wallace and Gromit late at night around Christmas as a kid ever again

The show a really REALLY fucking comfy

once when i was on holiday with my family a blue balled me had a wank to lady tottington's melons

fucking hell mate

Another comfy core

Cheeky chappy.

yeah a short came out about 6 years ago I think. Probably the last one too which is a shame.

>ywn watch Wallace and Gromit as a kid with your mom ever again

Is Peter Sellis or Willie Rushton the King of Comfy Claymation voices?

>haven't even thought about Wallace and Gromit in years

Thanks Sup Forums, I loved these as a kid.

Mate

Have you seen the one with the bread?

Nope. Should I watch it now, or wait until Peter Sallis dies for the ultimate bittersweet viewing experience?

same man. I rewatched the first 2 shorts just now because of this thread.

ABSOLUTE COMFKINO

Jesus Christ, mate. I know she was hot but bloody hell.

Post pics of the melons lad

Sort your life out mate

This action sequence is honestly one of the most creative, enjoyable and well-executed I've ever seen. An actual joy to watch.

It honestly is. A distinctive set-up, clearly understandable action that escalates in a funny and exciting way, it's legitimately one of the best chase scenes out there.

To prove a point.

>tfw you very slightly brighten a few strangers' day, god knows how far away

I do it UUUU, Sup Forums

I regret that I have but one (You) to give

Gets me every time

>that moment when the penguin looks right at him

You made me feel better for remembering happier times, but also sad because they are over. Have another (you) at least.

Those moments make all the shitposting seem worth it.

Aw lad come on

seriously man what the fuck

I know she's voiced by Helena Bonham Carter but come on. Couldn't you have just worn your moms underwear to jerk off or something instead of fantasizing about some claymation freak?

>tfw you watched the first three shorts and fell in love then you realized there were only three shorts

>That part when he fails to get on the rocket
;_;

>that moment of utter defeat and hopelessness he manages to convey

(You) can't always get what (You) want. But if (You) try sometimes, (You) just might find...(You) get what (You) need.

Four user.

I didn't need to be reminded of this

WAIT
The trousers one
the penguin one
the cheese moon one

thats all 3, unless u count the movie

Fuck you, user. I was having a great day wallowing in my own misery and self-hatred then you came along, reminded me of a better time and now I feel even worse.

They made one more after the movie

A Matter of Loaf and Death mate

Is there anything more british than wallace and gromit?

Is there even Rule 34 of this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=1hcprFqta68

The film honestly has some great jokes

Failure, misery, and the colour grey