The true victims of Columbine...

The true victims of Columbine. Bullying takes lives and in about 1 month marks the 18 year anniversary of these martyrs who fought bullying back and showed the world what true courage really means. R.I.P. Sweet Angels

May this be a tribute thread to the Columbine Highschool disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0
columbine.wikia.com/wiki/Lance_Kirklin
youtube.com/watch?v=P0_Mv_QK2-E&ab_channel=RebtheJuvey
columbine.forum.com.bz/t113-what-people-heard-eric-dylan-say-while-in-the-library
youtube.com/watch?v=bDBgatcJmT8&ab_channel=OWN
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlDdoK2Nu0&list=WL&index=33&ab_channel=ᅚᅚ
youtube.com/watch?v=v9sGhNoSG3o&ab_channel=VietglishFun
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ab_channel=fosterthepeopleVEVO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try not to cut yourself on that edge.

HEROES

Funny, I just finished reading Columbine. It's a very insightful book.

And no, they didn't do it for bullying. On any normal day, they were the bullies.

If you think anyone here cares about tributes or the lives of anyone involved in the Columbine Highschool disaster you are gravely mistaken.

If you are here to troll go post this on tumblr where people will actually get triggered. You would probably receive a lot more responses.

It takes one to know one. By the way, they were bullied and perhaps that is what drove them to the edge and made them become bullies themselves, not that I agree with your opinion though. They were definitely emotionally scarred from being victims.

Stop talking for other people.
What a tremendous selfrighteous faggot you are.

Did you know Dylan didn't even want to kill? He just wanted suicide but didn't have the balls to do it. Eric then guided him into it.

when u get baited hard

True heros. Not these liberal femist cunts

Yes, but it is quite obvious Eric was the one who was traumatised as he was on anti-depressants.. You can try and villainize him all you want, but that shit makes you go crazy.

I dream of the day history repeats itself.
RIP to the real heroes.
Rest in peace beautiful angels...

I'm on some heavy antidepressants, does that give me the excuse to go on a killing spree?

Wait. Does it?

These 2 brave souls were mocked by feminists, they went out and showed the world that those bullies hurt these 2 kids and would show how bad they were hurt. RIP sweet angels

Then I pity you, but the case is obviously different. Eric was a very lonely person and loneliness combined with a mental disability equals dangerous outcomes. I do not think it was justified to shoot people, because you are on anti-depressants, but I think that it was a good thing that they brought light upon this issue to the whole world with their actions.

Thanks video games for this tragedy
These retards were playing some doom and call of duty

The iq of the general population visiting this specific board is dropping hard these days.

You gonna use the "baited" method to "troll" me now.
This is fucking great because you have not been informed yet, that you have been baited even harder.
There is no end to this until I walk away as the ultimate baitmaster.

I think they went out in style to be honest. Forget the murders, just do a double-suicide like they did. That was cool.

when you try to play it out but u fail
RIP to the great martyrs and your IQ\
:(
1999 April 20 NEVER FORGET

>The iq of the general population visiting this specific board is dropping hard these days.

I bet you're fun at parties.

Not that its anything, but if you are going to shitpost on this thread, fuck off because this disaster happened for a reason and we need to pay attention and discourage bullying because it leads to disasters.

The one on the left looks like Andy Dick

Two edgy faggots that got guns aren't heroes, Dylan looks like fucking Eric Stoltz Mask people and Eric was a fucking brain-dead inbred.

Your birth was the second of all disasters right after your mum.

You can book me.
I am serious. If you pay me a 100$ you can expect me to rock your party all night long.

I told somebody a mum joke and got me a job.
Your teh fag now.

People like you are exactly the reason why this happened in the first place lol...

Dude I'm lonely with mental Illnesses and I've never come close to legit planning out a murder.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER
Those kids died for a reason. They are holy martyrs and honestly I stopped going to church because they didn't even consider making them saints when I suggested it. FUCK YOU honestly jesus christ

Who are these yokels?

Some people handle their issues differently. Eric and Dylan were clearly very frail individuals that got pushed over the edge, thats all.

Did they fuck each others asses until they bled to death for some homo cause?
I googled the image and it said "bitches"

Just saved the pic and labeled it homobait.
Time to troll for a top

ERIC AND DYLAN FOREVER IN MY HEART

Bless you Dylan and Eric

Rest in penis homos

rip dylan and eric..

So 2 butt buddies didn't want to be outed?
Is that who they are?

They supposedly were bullied. After the shitty coverage by the media, who knows exactly what happened.

They are the only 2 real victims of the Columbine High School shooting. Thats who they are..

i have literally listened to the audio tapes of them entering the library and ordering people out of their chairs, plus a few other audio clips. Dylan is laughing, loud, confident, and mad the entire time. He wanted to shoot those kids. Eric barely talked. Dylan laughs his ass off the entire time.

That's because it's funny.

HE'S HAPPY FOR THE KIDS WHO ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THEIR SPIRITUAL FORM AND EXPERIENCE A MORAL UPBRINGING.

I WISH I WAS THERE TO ALSO EXPERIENCE IT BY MYSELF

SWEET ANGELS BLESS YOU

>ifunny.co

Couldn't cut butter with it.

kys

It's funny cause if you look up the victims none of them appear to be the bullying type, just seems like they targeted random kids

Who this?

is this where this goes

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0

Most of them were jocks and they despised jocks for the horrendous bullying that they are so notoriously known for in America.

Lmao? They literally went in the library and said that everyone wearing a white cap (the ones jocks wore back then) is to be shot. Not to mention that they both talk about being ignored by girls and bullied by other students in their diaries...

i don't get why they didn't make sure the bombs were better constructed. none of them blew up, right?

Bullies suck Op. seems like that's your point.

columbine.wikia.com/wiki/Lance_Kirklin

youtube.com/watch?v=P0_Mv_QK2-E&ab_channel=RebtheJuvey

Spree killing ends fun.

The jocks at Colombine frequently wore white ballcaps. They'd joke about killing them all the time... then they actually did it. Of course, they felt so alienated from the human race that they killed many others, likely with about as much regret as squashing a bug. This is what happens when you convince someone to the depths of their soul that "you aren't one of us", eventually they believe it, and if you've pushed them so far they have nothing to lose by going out with a bang, they're likely taking you with em....

I don't sympathize with the Colombine dudes, but I understand entirely why they did it. I grew up in similar conditions, got shit on by jocks and wiggers (often the same thing). Every day at school was likely worse than most people's days in prison. But I kept my eyes at the light at the end of the tunnel rather than fixated on revenge.

I will say this much. If those kids had ONE person in their life that genuinely cared about them and wanted to steer them right, this never would have happened. Small acts of kindness to someone who was always despised by everyone mean the world and it can mean the difference between implosion, going out with a bang, or continuing to endure and hoping things will turn around.

Maybe two or three of them were jocks but honestly the rest look some what nerdy I guess you could say

sharing a birthday with the columbine. pretty bait

dylan an eric a heros and gods...fuck the system and the suciety sick heil

and hitler

1 negga? damn i hope the next hero kills 2ß niggas and 50 bitches and 80 guy with glasses

Their intention was most likely to kill only jocks, but once chaos ensued they probably took what they could get.

I mean it's not like they could've found a time when all of the jocks would be in a gymnasium or a locker room together and just opened fire on only jocks. That would be ridiculous.

nice count??

nice b8, friendos.

If there is a hell, then these fags surely are burning in it for all eternity. Fuck them and fuck the bloodline that produced these mongrels.

Hey Nigger end yourself

Nothing more fucked up(out of view), than the suburbs(in the U.S.). No fucking question. Morals take a second to money and influence like nowhere else that I've seen. Urban included. People get away with everything short of murder. And occasionally murder. The kids bully relentlessly and their parents are like an umbrella. Influence=Enabled.

Eric Harris is an hero

trips pls

damn it

Who these bitches?

columbine.forum.com.bz/t113-what-people-heard-eric-dylan-say-while-in-the-library
Apparently they hated niggers, but who doesn't?

Players convention.

Got it backwards,dog

youtube.com/watch?v=bDBgatcJmT8&ab_channel=OWN

could you imagine being stoned at school that day for 420 and then the shooting happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY

if you ever experience a tragedy make sure you milk it for everything it's worth

3h footage

No I dont, cat.

Wow what a faggot a true cock sucker this one is kill your self fag and join these pieces of shit if you want history to repeat it's self off your self like these little bitches did

you fucking cat bastards think you know it all, don't you?

Irish luck roll

XD well played,my friend

they sound like young liberal snowflakes that got offended

If being liberal means standing up for whats right and trying to prevent these disasters, then thats exactly what I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUlDdoK2Nu0&list=WL&index=33&ab_channel=ᅚᅚ

This is meant to be a thread to honor the poor souls who lost their lives, not make fun of them..

youtube.com/watch?v=v9sGhNoSG3o&ab_channel=VietglishFun

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ&ab_channel=fosterthepeopleVEVO

bump

They died because they were literal rejects that did nothing but antagonize everybody. When nobody likes you, there's a good chance it IS you.

it's actually strange. many people say that reports who painted the kids out as outcasts were wrong. they were social, just kind of weird.