Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FLL3hqQ8QA
doomwiki.org/wiki/Artwork_of_Doom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

faggot 2000s baby

I try not to remember anything from my childhood.

I remember always finding this in my toy box and having no fucking idea what it was. I still have no idea. What is it? a voice recorder?

hey kids we're home early

Oh shit I was in the wrong board.
I'm sorry guys typed Sup Forums instead of /tg/.\
Going back to my cave, bye.

Hey! Stop drooling on me!

>Based Talkboy
I loved Home Alone & my mom got me one of these bad boys from a thrift store when I was like 8. I distinctly remember my first time using is to record something.

It was an episode of Sliders. One where they slide into some weird caveman empire world. At one point, (I think they were taken captive) John Rhys-Davies makes the comment, "But why would the cromags..."

I kept playing back that recording non stop & irritated the hell out of my mom until she took it away.

Good time. Sorry about the blog. Here's a Pepe for your time

Voice recorder Kevin used in Home Alone 2

> HEY!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!

I miss this.

WE'RE HOME EARLY

remember this?

>screams internally

True toykino coming through...

I remember the Genesis version being far superior
>Main Weapon for SNES:
>fucking apples

>Main Weapon for Sega:
>a mother fucking scimitar

holy shit i missed out on that

What a story, Mark

"Yes"

Yes.

memba me?

i just watched a barshens video on it, so yeah

This is Peter McAllister
The faaaaaather

Yeah, that was back in the early days when Nintendo was striving to maintain it's family friendly image by toning down it's titles.

The Mortal Kombat port had brown sweat replacing the blood; and several Fatalities were toned down/completely overhauled

Earthworm Jim had alot of it's indecent content filtered out/exchanged for more tame things.

I think the biggest chop job was the Wolfenstien 3D post. Nintendo went apeshit censoring every aspect of the original game

People always forget to mention that Mortal Kombat 2 was uncensored.

Go back to Japan.

I knew about the top and bottom ones.

I'm guessing they took some texture from the second one. But what did they use the third one for? I was under the impression that the chaingun was drawn by hand.

meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=2FLL3hqQ8QA

doomwiki.org/wiki/Artwork_of_Doom

>tfw you're in a photoshopping mood

I didn't forget. MKII was when Nintendo just said, "fuck it." and began rolling with the punches.

You'll notice with the advent of the N64 there were considerably less third party developer titles & a lot less ports. Gamecube solidified Nintendo's downfall by basically saying, "no 3rd party devs welcome unless you adhere to these stringent standards."

tl'dr MKII was fucking amazing