Fucking tired of them media peddling this fat fucking whore as a sex symbol...

Fucking tired of them media peddling this fat fucking whore as a sex symbol. The only reason that is is because she's a fucking lardass and married to a fucking nigger thus worshipped by fat ass Feminazi bulldykes and SJW cuck closet faggots who crave nigger cock!!!FACT!!!

Never seen her before.

Because we have to change our standards to beauty from impossibly slim to normal and overweight

this.

Don't tell us about her if you don't want people to know her, fucking retard

Was she on this sports illustrated cover?

Being this fat isn't normal, it's a product of the modern American high-fructose corn syrup-flooded diet. They put that shit into everything, literally. Even bread has added sugar and you have to go out of your way to get normal kike rye bread from some specialty bakery. Glorifying and popularising this image of the "big and beautiful" woman is just corporate shilling to justify/keep people asleep on the problems of subsidising corn.

>high-fructose corn syrup-flooded diet
I heard this is also the reason why Mexico became so fat. They import food from the USA

She is literally corn-fed beef.

>i am thoroughly effected by the opinions of other people

Who dat? she fat

>Being this triggered

This is why you will remain a loser forever

What a big beautiful woman. Thanks OP now I can worship her

>anons acting like they wouldn't gladly bang her if given the opportunity

The sad part is...she totally wouldn't be into you neckbeards kek

Let's see a pic of you OP, she's big but still fuckable. Bet you're fat as fuck with horrible skin and a dash of autism mixed in

Same.

Who tf is this?

OP if you really care this much about a person you will never actually know then you are a faggot

Holy shit, you're making sure your virginity sticks around huh?

dont see the problem, id hit it

She's thicc

The body of a goddess

best body

10/10 body

Shouting does not make something fact.