Tell me your rape fantasies. Or if you already raped a woman, tell me how. Pics appreciated too

Tell me your rape fantasies. Or if you already raped a woman, tell me how. Pics appreciated too.
Im 25, female and dream of getting raped since I'm 16yrs old. And love Reading about it.

tits or gtfo

Post a full frontal nude to get us all in a raping mood.

>Im 25, female and dream of getting raped since I'm 16yrs old.
tbh when I was raped it was shit so prepare to be disappointed

agree

#preparesblindfold

Now stfu and tell me a fcking story

Are you a man or woman?

Timestamp

go find some mulsim refugees

Nah thanks. Im from ger so there are enough here but nope

timestamp or fake

Im here to read some fucking rape not to entertain you with my tits. Believe it or not.

Woman

If this is real (which it's not)

Post a timestamp and some object nearby. Rather than a story, we can all pick various objects for you to go ahead and fuck yourself with.

confirmed 40 year old man pretending to be femanon

Wird.

a 40 year old man who happens to be a newfag too

The only real rape im interested in is the stachatory

OP post a throwaway email and we'll swap fantasies

I'll let this here...

>wants to be raped

Probably the most paradoxical statement I've ever heard

Beard confirmed

Time stamp those milk dubs

>at a party
>everybody but me and a friend went to sleep
>both drunk af
>bitch tells me that she has never been punched in the face and ask me if i can do it
>niggayoucrazy,jpg i'm 6'4 and she is 5'3
>she insists
>before she even ends her sentence i punch her right in the jaw
>she fucking loved it, i saw it in her eyes
>asks me to do it again and i comply
>ask if she can punch me in the face and i say fuck no
>she tries to hit me anyways but i grab her wrists and stop her
>we kind of wrestle for a bit, she's breathing heavily near my face
>tries to kick me in the balls but misses for a few inches
>i bitchslap her with the force of the sun and she falls on her ass
>at this point im really horny and just dont give a fuck so i threw myself on top of her
>she says NO and i grabbed her head and smacked it twice against the floor while trying to cover her mouth
>she was completely shocked, eyes lost on the ceiling while i lifted her skirt and moved her panties out of the way
>sticked my pee pee on her and she kinda reacted to it, so i slapped her again and told her she was my bitch now, she just sobbed quietly
>keep fucking her for some solid 2 minutes until i came inside her
>she was totally gone as i cleaned her a little and put her clothes in order
>then i lifted her and put her on a sofa without any resistance or word, at a point i was kinda scared that i may have fucked her up with the smacking against the floor, but i guess she was just completely passed out
>next day i woke up and went home like nothing happened, she apparently doesn't remember shit from that night

Fake
OP is a boy that sucks dicks

Fuck off negro

I'm locked up with pic related

probably not wrong

I grow up in Honduras. When I'm 15 Dad gets into debt with local gang. Ducks and dodges them to long. One night they kick in our shitty front door. Round up family, my dad my mom my older sister and younger sister. Guns out and beatings start. They force my dad to have sex with older sister in front of us. Gun to her head and already cut her arm up bad. Tell him if he doesn't do it she dies. So he does in front of us all fuck older sister. They turn to me and tell me to fuck my younger sister (9) or they kill her to. I'm virgin and scared. My mom tells me it's ok and that I have to to this. I have sex with my sister in front of my mom and dad and older sister. Was most incredible feeling in my life but so ashamed. Not over yet the men who broke in now take turns raping my mom and sisters. Lots of trauma and shit to deal with over next few months. Whole time after feeling build up in me, try to keep suppressed. After 6 month can't hold back anymore. Go into younger sister room and rape her. Next morning parents know and sit me down ask why. Tell honestly idk. Have talk that goes nowhere. Continue to rape sister till I moved away. Parents know and never say anything. We got pretty messed up for life cuz my dad can't gambling.

Your Dad should have paid his debts on time.

i thought i was the only one to be honest. Just turned 18 years old and I dream of getting raped. Ive had fantasies of getting raped since about 14. It's kind of disgusting and I'm a little ashamed because its also one of my biggest fears but i just can't help what fantasies I have.

If it was your mother, i will tie each of her limbs and spread her full eagle facing down. I then put a ball gag in her mouth. Using every muscle in my tongue, i will start tongue-fucking her anus and wipe the remaining shit particles clean out her butthole. Wen she cums and shits down my throat, i will start to french kiss her and suck her titties. Using spit collected in my mouth, i will empty into her anal cavity for the use of lube. Using the tip of my dick, i go in and out her asshole only going balls deep every 6 strokes. Wen my dick has enough truffle butter i will start fucking her pussy and cum deep inside her ovaries and keep clenching my ass cheeks until the contents of my nucksack is emptied, ans rest in that pussy for another five minute. Then i take my dick out and them continued to perform oral sex on your mom, swallowing everything i can tastes until her pussy and asshole is squeeky clean.

>female on Sup Forums

KEK

i sometimes even have lucid dreams and if anyone knows what lucid dreaming is, you can control your dreams, blah blah blah. I sometimes go as far as trying to i guess "spawn in" a rapist.I'm fucked up.

>spawn in a rapist

I think there's a mod for that

WAY TO STATE THE OBVIOUS
is it cool if people fap to this user?

LOL hopefully. I actually got a mod for The Sims 3 that allows your sim to get raped. So i sometimes spawn in rapists

WAY TO POST A POINTLESS REPLY IN CAPS

i'll give you my object ID and you can just spawn me ;)

Rape means that you have sex but you DON'T WANT IT. So you can't enjoy rape or it isn't rape.
Btw I would rape you in the ass and put my whole fist in your cute asshole. Also please send pics of yourself. Ty

STOP YOURE MAKING MY FANTASIES WORSE I SHOULDNT BE THINKING THIS WAY

this is my body. I'm 5'7" and i want to lose like 15 pounds because i want to be as petite as possible to fit my sick fantasies. (my new shorts make my crotch look big like a camel toe but its just the shorts)

I want to strap a midget Cher impersonator down spread eagle and the have fifty niggers gangrape her grunting "Turn Back Time" while "It's a Small World After All" plays over and over.

Aww, c'mon baby. I'll be good to you. I won't strangle you completely to death while I fuck your ass hole inside out. Just most of the way. You can't break a dead girl's will, after all.
Or boy. Its all the same really.

had to delete the picture because i didnt crop out certain things and my friends browse /b

youre actually making me so horny pls

Well can't stop you from I guess

I'm one of those fags who fantasizes about being raped by a woman.

heres the cropped version. i also wasnt wearing a bra. oops

#BuildTheWall

Do you think my fist would fit in your asshole ? Nvm, I don't mind if it doesn't. I will get it in if you want or not. And as deep as possible. Also no lube for you since this is a rape. With my other hand I would shut your dirty mouth.

did i mention im also a virgin MESDKNASNWEOLNFLAKM SHIT

I don't care what you want, whore. It'd be fun to take my time with you, though. It hot when a chick cums when she's trying not to.
I could, for example, chained your legs back behind your head. I could grind my cock into your ass while I twist a vibrator in your cunt. I'd hold you like that until you burst, trying to scream past your ball gag.
Also, fuck you for making me have to hide my bones at work, you slut.

So, this is the most cringy thread I've seen on Sup Forums for a month.

U just a pretender, boy. You couldnt hope to tap into your inner savage like I can.

Mm, yeah. You'll do fine.

Newfag admits to never being on Sup Forums before today

I was raped repeatedly in my first year of uni. AMA

Hot. Got pics of yourself?

Can you send nudes please ?

F or M? And by whomst've?

Lurk moar

Not as stupid and pathetic as those youtube cancers threads.

ily. i want to touch myself to this but my parents are still up

TIMESTAMP + TITS OR GTFO.
Learn the rules.

Nah

F
By a guy in my uni accomodation

I dont consider it rape because it isn't but I fuck my daughters and the law would say that's rape. Wanna hear about that?

Thanks, babe. I knew you'd learn to love me eventually.
Ready to give up and be my fuck toy?

Care to greentext???

Why are you using iFunny meme?

Yes

Did you cum? Do you cry during sex now?

How do u know it's from iFunny?

Start talking.

Why don't you consider it rape, btw? Cause you made her?

Eh, takes forever and my greentexts suck

Yeah, I started to cum after a while. No I don't but sex feels weird now.

Just vaginal?

> I started to cum

Sexy. Sounds like a decent experience, all things considered.

i have no choice

Mostly but he raped my mouth a lot too, and anal a few times

>Sounds like a decent experience, all things considered.
I'm glad it was me and not one of my friends, like I saved them in a weird way

Don't know if this counts because she wasn't alive. Or if she was just barely. I saw a car run off the road like 13 years ago. No one around and late at night. My first thought was holy shit! I gotta help the person! But when I got down into the ditch and saw her I was like fuck man. Shes dead. I was going to call the cops but her skirt was pulled up a little frpm the way she landed outside the car. So I was like fuck man... one little peak won't hurt. Well one little peak turned into one little finger and then thought fuck. Shes already dead so I'll just stick my dick in her a little. Bitch started moving a little and whimpering so I was like fuck, gotta get out of here. Not calling the cops now and someone will find her eventually and shes already deadish. I climbed back up and then thought fuck. I may never get a chance to have anal again. So I was like fuck it. I mean, she's already dead. It's not like it can hurt her now. Besides she won't say no so it can't be rape. She was asking for it anyway. So I fuckers her ass. I just wish I smart phones were around back then.

My oldest is 12, youngest is two, had one every other year. I start when they're about 2 or 3, whenever they start looking doable. Just start with oral and stuff, nothing like eating out your own toddler daughter. The oldest two I actually have full vaginal sex with. Cumming in a girl you made yourself is the best.
Most days I'll pick one to do that day and bring her to bed with me.
>Why don't you consider it rape
Because it's not. I never hurt them and besides I made them and they're mine.

From everything you've said, it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Which is hot, by the way.

Physically, no. But mentally, maybe youre still holding out hope youll get to go back to your old life.
You're my doll now. The sooner you give in, the easier the rest of your life will be. How long that is is up to me, but it's up to you how miserable it is.

Oh damn.kek!

my fantasy is a sexy feminine tranny trys to rape me and then i try to rape her, and then we sit down together and have a good laugh and do a 69 sucking each other's cock in public while a bunch of midget clowns pee on us while were having sex

I started to, this sounds bad but it became normal

Man, that bitch might have survived if you didn't do that shit. But she deserved it, good on you.

You can't want getting raped, once you want it it's not rape anymore

Know this is fake, still hot tho

I would love to drug this slut Zoe and have my way with her, Using all her holes. Enjoying her body and eventually cumming all over her face.

Would be unreal.

She was wearing a slutty skirt anyway. One weird thing is how relaxed her ass was. I mean fuck.. I gotta GF now and her ass is always hard to get into. This chick was like slipping your dick in a lubed up flashlight. Tight enough to cum but didn't break a sweat trying to get up in it. Almost dead ass is fuck ingredients amazing man.

Well guess i can rape that... where from?

Sadly it's all true

>almost dead ass is fuck ingredients amazing

I need that on a throw pillow

I've often thought what I would do if I hit a hot girl with my car on accident and no one was around. My fantasy plays out a lot like your experience.

i would have got some guns and a bomb and go on a suicide mission to kill those gangsters

Oh shit! I meant fucking amazing. Damn phone. Never been back to Louisiana but if I do I'm gonna jack off at that site to honor her death.

I would've raped my sis like he did.

>One weird thing is how relaxed her ass was
She might have been already dead. The ass loosens after death since the sphincter muscles aren't being held anymore.

Youre off the chain user lol