PREACHER SEASON FINALE THREAD

The finale airs in 4 hours and theres no thread?

Lol gonna be great...

Preacher bros get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It better end with the Sheriff fucking himself in the ass then blowing his brains out in the back of an ambulance

why tho?

Someone stream

what show is this? I love Joe Gilgun

its gonna go like this

>he stands infront of everyone
>calls out to god
>nothing happens
>has discussion with the 2 """""angels""""""
>god isnt in heaven
>season 2 follows the comic timeline

im thinking of bing-watching this .. is it more amc boring shit like boringbad or cheesy CW enjoyable shit like flash ??

can't wait for the shitty cliffhanger

That's what happens in the comics. Preacher tells him to go fuck himself, he cuts his willy off and jams it up his ass. Later, when the ambulance arrives, he blows his brains out in front of arseface. However, comic book sheriff was a big asshole. Show sheriff isn't really the same character.

Preacher, and Gilgun is the best part.

>what show is this?

Are you completely retarded?

An African priest explodes and showers his congregation in blood in the first few minutes of the first episode.

SOLD !

True, but you could tell in the latest episode that Root getting tired of Jesse. Plus, he's convinced Jesse killed Eugene, which isn't REALLY far off.

Yes, but TVRoot isn't like his comic counterpart. There's no motivation for him to end up like his predecessor. And they already teased the headshot twice with Donnie Schenk.

Last episode was so fucking shit. Who thought it was a good idea to show the same scene over and over. I felt fucking insulted. I got the point ages ago.

Followed by a hair's breadth by the autistic angels.

Is any one else expecting to have the entire town show up in tonight's episode and either the church does blow up and kill everyone like the comics, or do you guys thing The Saint is going to do the killing?

It has a lot of dialogue, but not 10 minute scenes of nothing happening in a desert.

I thought it was kind of a neat reveal, I haven't read the comics so it didn't click for me what I was even watching until HELL literally flashed across the screen. It did go on just a bit too long though.

Casting, acting, atmosphere, music, style - all phenomenal. But it is exactly what you said - sloooooooooooooooooooow and not much happens in it. This is coming from a guy who prefers slow moving stories

i thought the guy who ripped the episode i torrented fucked up tbqh

Autism

Really, bro? What the fuck are we supposed to talk about right now?

See you at 9:00 EST, I guess.

Also Tom Cruise dies

Jesse fucking up Root would already evaporate what little patience I have with the character, Jesse from episode 1 has been nothing but a complete fuckup ruining the lives of everyone around him with his "good intentions".

What about his comics bros? ;_;

Fuck those queers.

>post count
>filename

impressive.

>Not being gay for angels

You some sort of heathen?

Today is really the season finale? WTF?

I've liked the show but they have fucking barely done anything so far. I figured there was half a dozen episodes left. I'm expecting great things when he calls down heaven but you have to do more over the course of an entire season.

This guy literally looks like a Dillon drawing come to life.

Haven't seen this—read the comic, though; good shit. What's happened so far in the series? How far are they into the story?

wit there's only one episode left? BUT NOTHING HAS EVEN FUCKING HAPPENED YET!

fuck this show

Show is completely different from the comics, basically Jesse gets Genesis and the show becomes Needful Things 2.0 with Jesse trying to "save" his town and making things worse.

Is the comic worth reading or is it full of that edgy angst that every "dark" comic had in the 90s?

Yes but also yes.

It's edgy, but not like 90's grimdark comics, really. But the writer is very good at creating characters and has some very heartfelt chapters. So it's not like the whole thing is just "lol fuck god" or anything. It does have a lot of violence and raunchy jokes, but overall It's fairly balanced. Worth a read, definitely.

Ah, alright. Might still check it out.

It clicked for me when they showed the scene right after the Angels said they wanted to go to Hell. Immediately it was like "Oh, that's cool". 5min later I was like "Please fucking end it already. This is insulting."

It's Ennis and Dillon. In terms of dark edgy 90s angst, it's top form.

I read the first couple of compilations back in the day and just dropped it. It's got some cool stuff but you gave to put up with the fact that the writer is trying to be so edgy it cuts your eyes.

Edgy to the point of tryhard. Somehow got through first two books, dropped it afterwards.

Why is anything edgy considered automatically irredeemable shit by some people? It's been like this for a while now, I've never been able to understand it. Is it just because it's easy to call out?

Sup Forums probably fears that there are people out there who think edgy characters are a representation of normal social interaction. I mean, there are people that believe this.
Also, edgy appeals mostly to children, teens, and adolescents, but becomes very boring and annoying once you grow older, if done wrong.

Those are just their Earth bodies. Angels and demons could be genderless

yes & yes

I see what you mean about it's appeal, it definitely appealed to me more when I was younger but I don't outright hate anything that attempts to be edgy. Even if it's done poorly it usually becomes funny, not offensive. For it to be boring is the worst case though, that's true.

thats some severe autism dude. like there is just a 1 and a 69 that are the same. nothing else correlates. why would you even post this observation?

wasn't about the 1, but the 69, that also topically correlates to the angels' implied relationship.

and like i said that is some really severe autism. and MF relationships can 69 as well. You really are fucking autistic to go through the trouble to not even notice this but to post your thought.

Im not angry or hateful towards you about it, im just saying... man why would you post this

Because otherwise,the thread is dead. Also, the wnon that posted the image first drew connections between 69 and homosexual realtionships. The fact that he actually got a topically related "get" made this funny to me.
Like getting a "66" with a picture of Emperor Palpatine, y'know?

Also, nice dubs yerself.

Preacher has been a disappointment, Other than Sundowner, every episode has been mediocre. Almost all the characters are unlikeable and I don't care if they live or die.
Hurry up and chainsaw the preacher in half and take Genesis home.

>Sundowner
The dramatic repetition gag made me kek.

>is eugene constalty shooting himself? Or since he repented, is he just chilling? Hell, Chicago?
>Did emily kill her husband? Why Miles?
>Is the cowboy the Saint of Killing
>Will god show?
>Are the "angels" Genesis' parents?

Find out next week, on
>pic related

>not posting thr GOAT cliffhanger theme

youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o

who killed Jesse's dad?
was it an O'Hare or Quincannon?

His uncle jody

His Grandma's henchmen, Jody and TC

grandm'as henchmen???

You'll see

Emily is my waifu

>tfw no odin + meat sex scenes

RIP Miles, I guess nice guys DO finish last I bet he comes back as a vampire

yet

Where will you be when this show kills 90% of the supporting cast?

>Jesse uses The Word to summon God
>his congregation perishes upon seeing the face of god
Shit's gonna be great

>why couldn't Tulip die too?

STREAM WHERE?
T
R
E
A
M

Who's looking forward to them wasting another 10 minutes of showing the same thing again?

sup newfag, no one ever sets up a stream for this show... it aint GOT nigger

>Are the "angels" Genesis' parents?
Which one is the girl/demon?

>characters are all yelling the protagonist's name at the same time
Do Americans really do this?

don't believe the hype, the show is incredibly fucking boring and has absolutely no structure to speak of. it's a jumbled mess of mashed-together vignettes where rarely does anything involving a story develop. the first episode and second episodes have the most interesting visual bits, everything after that is absolute shit. read the comics instead.

>Probably the first one
>Idk, and idk
>Yes
>Maybe
>Maybe one of them

TC fucks a chicken at one point.

We gonna get to see Herr Starr this episode?

I don't think they've even cast him yet.

Sitting here, being glad this show finally trimmed the worthless filler.

Any streams tonight fellows?

Dont got a dam thing to do other than this tonight and dont wanna wait for torrent.

well the comic is shit too, so no change really

garth ennis is a hack and always has been. The only people who think hes a good writer are teenagers and goons

>garth ennis is a hack and always has been. The only people who think hes a good writer are teenagers and goons
kek this

All his series are pure cringe.

Punisher MAX is great. Hitman is great. The Boys had its moments.
War stories are really where he shines though. His Battlefields and War Stories are consistently excellent. Fury: My War Gone By is the best book put out by the big two in forever.

>all this shitposters
>shitting on both the comic and the show
>still here

Yeah, I know, the show is shit compared to the comic, but you are all still here, not somewhere else or in another thread, on sunday night...

St. of Killers is gonna massacre this town aint he?

>Punisher MAX is great

i hope you're joking

Actually I don't, its just abundantly clear that your bar is set very low, which is not surprising if you're an comic book fan.

>That fucking Mascot
What's up with that guy?

I want to marry tulip-chan!!

>not even a minute in, already a commercial

The short, bald one.

I'm actually pretty hype for the finale.

I predict the Saint of Killers will come back and kill half the town like Genesis was supposed to.

I'm thinking he's God in disguise

>god is coming bikini wax

goddamit i laughed

He was the guy in the white suit and hat in episode 3.

my stream fucked up
someone PLEASE post a stream man

Well, there's Tulip being Tulip again.

Someone needs to make a gif of that spanking scene

GOD OF MEAT

come on someone just tell me the name of a site i can stream it from

plz all the shit that comes up on google doesnt load for me

OH FUCK SHERIFF KNOWS

What the fuck. The Sheriff knows?!