Could a moderator explain why we are unallowed to speak here...

Could a moderator explain why we are unallowed to speak here? We're merely here to observe Internet Anonymity and discuss your board. Per your own rules you allow one thread per board to be about the board itself.

Now, for the last time:
> Hi, I'm Drew with the Associated Press and we are doing a feature on anonymous internet posting and its potential benefits and possible dangers.

>We thought it might be interesting to see what happens if WE started our own "Thread" here in the Random board for Sup Forums.

>The story won't be negative unless YOU make it so. We are going into this open minded, and so should you.

>Thank you.

Eat shit niggers

How's that the wall in your office if it's a hallway you dumb nigger

Holy shit!!!! Wahahaha the associated press is on fucking Sup Forums... Hahahaha the internet is real. Memes are life. You fools have breached the gap between fantasy and reality. This will cause your destruction!!!!!

If you know anything about this shit, then post proof man. We'll gladly contribute to your report given proof.

I'm gonna need some dubs or truth, a timestamp, sharpie in the pooper, or your shoe on your head stat.

Post a pic of your tits with a timestamp next to it, followed by a pic of a sharpie in your asshole with same timestamp, then everyone will talk to you. It's the hackers known as Sup Forums code. If you do it, we have to talk.

Nothing to see here. Sup Forums is dead.

Me me big boy

This and you must get dubs.

Post a timestamp

Just remember that none of the people here represent the ages of gold. The creators or memes. It's a bunch of faggots who are riding our coattails now. The real anonymous went underground, deeper into the web. Sup Forums.org is no longer anonymous cause these faggot's post this shit unanimously all over the web.

Report that shit pls
fucking children

I hope your mother gets fucked in the ass with 600ft mast

It's fucking bad enough I watched the We Are Legion documentary, what kinda faggot shit was that? What the fuck has happened herr? Bunch of goddamn norms wanting to feel different. You're like Lindsay from Freaks and Geeks, you're all a bunch of fucking posers.

this

Time to gas them outta here bois

This could honestly be true
>current generation entering work force
>uneducated, Wikipedia, internet bread, autistic faggots
>millennial might actually try to write a story this way

I used to love Sup Forums because of the complete randomness of it - but the Sup Forums your looking for is no longer here. Like you've observed mods remove threads, and a lot of the freaks has been moved to their own boards.

There are other site, but the mass volume of the old almost unmodified Sup Forums gave lurking the site an unique unedited taste of the times.

Sup Forums has gone to Sup Forums and onion now.

You guys are honestly the best news

Checked.

The word is disallowed you stupid cunt

I did 9-11.

Jus sayin.

You poor soul...

Is OP died?

Are you implying there is an onion board with more than 10 ppl? Kek

underrated post

Oooh ooooh interview me! Me! Me! I'm annnonimoose!!

Yeah media is a little late, like 5 years late.