DRUGS THREAD:

DRUGS THREAD:
What are u guys on tonight?
So yesterday I smoked 4 big bowls of salvia throughout and held them in for 30 seconds , I smoked them out a pipe with a direct flame during the entire time I inhaled. And I didnt fucking breakthrough. What the fuck gives?? I read up od on this shit and I'll I felt from properly smoking it was a mild stoned feeling. What's good with this shit? It's 20x btw. Purple sticky salvia from the smoke shop . Do I put it in my mouth then inhale like weed? Or to I breathe it like air? Also since it's been like 20 hrs since I last smoked it will the reverse tolerance let me trip when I try again tonight?

I guess I should just kill myself if I can't get high from salvia.. I'm too gay I guess

on mdma and 2c-e. just snorted a huge dose of it

salvia is really weak. I got myself a 48x etract of salvia and I loved it

It's not fucking weak faggot u don't smoke properly nigga it's one of the most powerful psychedelics on earth

naturally, it's Salvatorin a concentration is low. You only smoke more concentrated extracts

Op here I was smoking extract and still it's not really hitting me bro

How r u feeling?

I don't know how people enjoy salvia. It's horrible honestly.

I'm on so much heroin rn just bumped some valid shit I feel so fucking good but I'm shivering and my arms are moving without my consent ? Am I ok?

I just want to breakthrough!!!

that fucking sucks ass. People say you can mak tea and hold it in your mouth for a high, but that never worked for me. super sketchy kinda drug

It's just a stroke dude no big deal!

Feeling better than i can see everything

20x is nothing...get a much higher extract

> reporting in

vape and a bag of shrooms

exactly. What should I paint on my arm? temp tattoos and psychedelics are awesome

You need to breath in deep and toke bro. Toking is the path to enlightenment.

Coke and Jack and cocaine.

What's toking

Cough faggot. Cough till you pass the fuck out and awaken reborn.

after getting a piss test and cops finding unprescribed oxycodone in my system, i dont do drugs anymore.

Im dreading what charges are going to come out of it.

JUST SAY NO!

USA?

Were u on probation?

Stfu that makes no sense