What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

What the FUCK gives Walmart the right to check my bags as I'm leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGsGjVyBGvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, walk right past the senile fuckers.

Don't shop there if you don't like their policies. Support your local businesses instead fucker.

because it's a private property, and you have no obligation of being there in the first place

>find empty walmart bags
>fill with dog shit
>go to Walmart and walk around and back towards the exit and reciept nazi
>tell employee receipt is in bag, can you grab it
>employee has hand full of shit
>spend the trip to jail with shit eating grin on face
>

being black

^^this; not my fault they have shit tier LP & want to make up for it by having the retard greeters accost everyone leaving.
Never had one try to stop me when I ignored them.

This. There's no law that requires you to stop for them. If you bought everything and they try to fuck with you, you can press charges if they grab you and shit.

Pull a gun on him. That'll show them.

Why do you shop at Walmart you poor white-trash loser?

I thought that was the clam man
youtube.com/watch?v=UGsGjVyBGvs

Shop at WinCo, you can literally take shit off the shelves and eat it and no one will stop you.
>used to be an employee in the produce department
>dude picks up orange
>cuts it in half
>eats some
>puts it back
>manager saw the whole thing and said I was right to not stop him

lololol

Nothing, you do not have to let them check your bags. Simply refuse and keep walking. If they touch you then press charges against them for assault. As a former Walmart manager I know they are just profiling you.

>Be russian
>My dad comes home screaming from shopping at winco
>He is eating a few seeds, candy and fruits as to try them out before buying
>Likes the flavor, take a few bags worth and pays
>Some employee was watching him eat/cut into the fruit to try it out and than made sure all bags where paid for
>kek, do they not give you samples of the fruit to check the freshness in america?

I'm white and they don't check my bags at all, this is racial profiling by the black managers, they stop their own blacks but wont stop me cuz im white...

I also noticed they became the gestapo since about 3 months ago

You are supposed to ask for assistance and not just steal it. Dumbass.

>do they not give you samples of the fruit to check the freshness in america?
They do at the membership clubs like Costco

If they did at every market then they'd be hobo hangouts.

They don't have the right.

the fact niggers fuck shit up for everyone else and it's "racist" to only check their bags.

>not running as soon as he reaches in
Youre a special kind of stupid arent you?

because the sell the same shit other stores sell but 38 cents cheaper.

It would be worth the $50/year membership fee to costco if you were a bum.

>Youre a special kind of stupid arent you?
Yes

jail for what? having shit in a bag?

It's usually to make sure you don't steal anything. If you don't steal, then why worry? You're making a big deal out of nothing.

What gives you the right to think that a private business should operate under your rules?

nice stale pasta

Former Walmart fag here. Door greeters at my local Walmart are trained to only check if you're walking out with huge amounts of items or very expensive/large ones. If you ignore them and make a run for it and management gets there in time, you'll be hunted down by police and accused of stealing. The door greeters themselves can't physically stop you, but LP/Security and Management can if they absolutely know. In rare occasions, the greeters can follow you to your car and memorize your plates. It's a courtesy thing to just let them check. Don't be a thief and don't look suspicious if you don't want the attention. P.S. You can steal anything you want, and the only way they can charge you for it is if you walk out the door. If they catch you, hand them the items and you'll be a-ok.

Niggers steal

>guilty until proven innocent

They don't? The sensors have gone off on me as I'm leaving before, I stood there for a second and realized no one cared, then I just continued walking out.

You're on their property. Don't like their policies, don't shop there.

Or shoplift there, in your case.

A sensor going off.

Found the nignog

This. Don't be a nigger. If you're going to be a nigger, be sneaky and clever about it instead of making some old fuck's day any worse.

What's the matter? Do you really think they care that you're carrying a dildo? They just want to see if you're not a fucking shoplifter.

true, im banned from every store in the us for opening a box of cliff bars like they do in every other store, fml right

They care about the tons of water jugs, beer, and large amounts of fluids being stolen everyday across the states

>Plenty of people have carts they try to take dozens of water bottles, milk jugs, and beer out the door

Kekest of keks

Eh, with all the mentally impaired people that identify as transnigger pavement-kin with pronouns changing hourly, not surprised if people think the whole world should follow their wants exclusively

I love the internet.

Even my shitty oc greentext has an already made webm.

Be me be white with 3yr old son and 3 other bags of groceries in hand...few people walk in front of me dont get stopped...nigger stops and wants to check my reciept. Gotta drop all my shit to reach in my pocket to get it. I told him you better check through all my bags to make sure theres nothing stolen in there.
Fuckin asshole...probably jealous that my kid has a dad

Listen man if you're gonna talk abt water theft then explain why nestle bought an entire fucking freshwater lake in California during a goddamn drought for 200$

>you better check through all my bags to make sure nothing is stolen

Fucking KEK

>googles for sources because faggots never post their sources (get it water sources) and first result is /r/conspiracy

Hard pass.

I literally googled nestle buying a lake and there's 5 links in different places on the first page.

Maybe not in Cali, but Nestle is a horrible company that constantly steals freshwater

Not generally, no, but growing up in a fairly small town, I was taught that it was completely normal to try smaller fruits like grapes or strawberries before buying a whole pile of them. My mother always told me it was because they were so small that selling a single one wasn't even worth the stores time.

If you plan on cutting into an apple or something big enough to put a price tag on, you should be ready to pay for it. Not to mention all of the possible health concerns with random people using cutlery around fresh produce.

Your father was a thief user

Pissing away your rights by not invoking them. Trump cuck detected.

>Your father was a thief user