Why haven't you moved to Panamá, already?

>I was driving through the neighborhood the other day, and it hit me how much things have changed in Panama City over the past few years. I remember visiting Panama back in 2001, when I first married my wife. It was my first time in this country. I remember thinking there’s no way I could move to Panama. It was just too third world back then. In the past 12 years, I’ve seen this country grow by leaps and bounds. I’m living here full time now, and every day this place gets more modern and more user-friendly.(...)

Source: panamaforreal.com/recent-panama-city-improvements/

I already live in a better place.

wouldn't mind seems easy to start a company there
would have to learn spanish though i don't want to be one of "those" people(Expats)
really wish it were easier to move to Brazil though

>really wish it were easier to move to Brazil though

Not the guy you were talking to but

>USD is worth a lot, you can just open your business here
>or just come and teach English like any other country in the world

You're a moron if you think it's hard to move ANYWHERE in the world being American.

Look, the fact of the matter is, you already won at life by being born there, I've no idea why you'd think that it's hard to move to a shithole like Brazil.

Fuck's sake, it's even easy for you to move to fucking Japan....

It's actually hard moving here you fucking dummy, protectionism here doesn't mean just stopping foreign business but also people.

>17.2 intentional homicides per 100,000 inhabitants

No thanks

All of America south of the US-Mexico border is a murder-infested shithole to be honest

Actuall data.

9.3 is still higher than anywhere in Europe, I'd rather move to the Cook Islands or somewhere, a third the murder rate and they speak English not to mention lovely scenery.

What's going on in El Salvador?

You sound like a snobby cuck no offense just saying

you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about fuck go fuck yourself disgusting PTista de merda

MS-13 gang members that got deported from America revived the traditional death squad culture that went out of fashion after the 80s.

Fuck Donald Drumpft 2bh desu

Nice try, "insulting random anons in an imageboard will lead to secession" user.
Now go shit up another thread with your ignorance.

I don't like hot weather, and I'd miss the fall foliage. Also, I don't speak Spanish.

Why isn't op answering??

Panamanian tourism ministry spam bot.

my city is 20/100,00 so it's way safer than what i'm used to lol
it's actually all US presidents
if you compare it to all of Latam countries it's difficult and very costly you only need like 5-10k in most counties Panama and Paraguay both super easy and cheap

Usa is boring and what's the point of this privilege if i can't use it to be rich in a poorer country being middle class int he us is just mundane and the women suck outside of immigrants might as well just go to the source(Latin america)

I get the feeling the world hates British people so I choose to stay here

they actually don't

Yeah, it is still bad, I get it.

OP here. What is the matter?

safe by US standards so it's fine

Chaos.

Retard

Africa isn't better jao nigger

What's going on in Panama? :^l

Gets better there every day desu. Gotta get back to Coronado at some point.

Because I want to go back to Pakistan

>veanme veanme
lol

Pupusas