Going to prison for 27 months. Need a good prison name

Going to prison for 27 months. Need a good prison name.

As-slave

cum chump

Ben Dover

Rumbo the Railer

Nigger spunk receptacle.

WE don't give you the nickname, THEY do.

How about "Cumsponge"?

Peaches

Rump Ranger

Bent Over Barry

aids butt

Pillow Biter

>27 months
Wtf

>Honeybun Hank

Sup Forumsitch

I hate niggers

Cindy. You look like a Cindy

Hugbox

Assteeth

Swirley

Fishsticks

Panopticon

Franklin Smith

cornbread

The riding whooper.

don't forget cigarettes for your new boyfriend

You should join a group when you first go in. Ask if the crips are accepting new members.

The Fun Hole

New Fish

Issac Hawk

Randy Bo-Bandy

bad mutherfucker

Property of those black guys

Kek, snort.

Big Black Bubbas Bestest of Bunk Buddys

Sup Forums post from long ago.
--

Prison is awful, it really is. I've done a few short-term stints. There really is a lot to learn. If you're looking at more than a few years, just fucking run. Don't even go to court. Go be a tramp in another country. Seriously, just fucking run.

If you're only looking at a couple of years or less:

Keep yourself to yourself.

Trust no-one.

Do not listen to anyone who tells you "the best thing to do is to kick the shit out of someone on your first day". This is absolute fucking nonsense and it will get you killed. Prisons are massively less violent than the media would have you believe.

When you first arrive, some people will appear friendly and helpful. They may offer you a smoke, offer something to eat, maybe even offer protection. Politely decline. If you accept, they'll soon thereafter demand multiple repayments.

Do not gamble. It's very common in prison, but you either lose and you end up losing your shit, or you win, and you anger a criminal.

Do not become someone's bitch. You may be offered protection if you do fuck a faggot inmate, but your anus will be traded, gambled in card games, you'll be forever labeled and on your release, you'll be HIV positive.

Never stand down from a fight. Even if the dude is thrice your size, you fight fucking tooth and nail with all your might, or you'll be taken advantage of every moment of every day for the duration of your stay.

cont...

cont...

Look nobody in the eye unless it's unavoidable, face forward, look down at the ground, or just stay in your cell for as much time as you're allowed.

Do not become friendly with the guards. They're the biggest threat in prison. They'll fuck you over harder than any inmate. Be respectful but never friendly. There's a culture amongst guards to make your life as hellish as possible.

If you want your own cell, tell the guards on the day you're brought in, that you wet the bed.

Do fucking not; no matter how tempted you may be; use heroin. It's fucking everywhere in prisons, your life will be effectively over.

Do not tell the guards that you've used drugs, not once, not ever, otherwise you'll be taking mandatory drugs tests every fucking week - even if all you tell them is "i once smoked weed, but didn't inhale".

In a nutshell: keep yourself to yourself, expect to be fucked over at every turn, prepare to be VERY bored, prepare to be beaten a few times, don't suck anyone's dick and, most importantly, stop breaking the law. Even if the law is unjust, you're fighting a force of nature. Fucking with the biggest, most corrupt and most terrifying 'gang' in your country (i.e your government) is not a good idea.

Cadbury jones

Faggot with visor

Did a few years for weapon charges (US), this is your best guide. Ando for anyone going to do something illegal tonight, and there's a possibility you'll be arrested wear two pairs of draws and two T shirts.

Pussy Destroyer

CLOWN BABY

Downtown Brown

>implying i wouldnt put my money on clown baby in an instant

Justin Mianus

Fornston Swadsworth

Autismo Supremicus

What for user?

Fleshlight

Prison Mike

Tyrone's dick warmer

Cubby hole

Moot

the machine

Where you going user? I can give you advice from personal experience if it's a hard prison