Soulseek is only application I've used continuously since I first heard about it in 2004. It's my favorite of all time...

Soulseek is only application I've used continuously since I first heard about it in 2004. It's my favorite of all time. There used to be one chat room the "Lobby". I made several friends in there back in the day. Certain users almost completely defined my music taste with their collections, for different periods of time. This thread is dedicated to my favorite program. Thank you Nir.

Soulseek was great back when I used it. I didn't use the chats because I talk to you idiots enough on here, but the program itself is great.

soulseek survived friendster, myspace, and facebook. three eras of internet history. four if you remember it as one of the alternatives to napster and limewire when they went down.

I'm also amazed at how this program still is what it is. Based SLSK

How to Soulseek in Linux?

whats your username?
and also i heard there is private mutants room where the elite slskers are, have you heard about it?

sudo apt-get install nicotine

I've heard about that mutants room. Isn't that where BAYAR collects his boipucci?

all i know is there's a guy they call vowy, and hes pretty cool

>I talk to you idiots

then leave you fucking retard

I haven't used it in a while desu. I'll stop by later. Do you guys still have the Sup Forums room going?

how do i join chat rooms on soulseek - didn't ever realise that was a function until now

lol that's where that quote is from

there's a Rooms tab, choose your chat room, then toggle auto join if you please

silly

Help, when I search for something I can only see folders. Image related. Thanks in advance

oh shit
what rooms are people from here in

the Sup Forums room usually

>nicotine
I'll look into it. Greatly appreciated.

I really love soulseek but have no idea how it manages to have quality control that limewire didn't

just updated all my LRC files im sharing - if anyone wants a look my username is Priestbob

pic for reference

It's less popular, and the community is great. People will go out of their way to thank you for sharing music. Even if it is bots, it's still nice.

yikes no thanks

lol normie

>not just using Spotify

with the amount of effort they take to make its worth more to me to make lyric files for songs I listen to a lot -

>mac
well there's your problem

lol thanks