ITT: Athletes that are allergic to the big moments

ITT: Athletes that are allergic to the big moments

Op stated athletes.

Please leave my Sup Forums during American hours posting that garbage euro shit.

And don't you dare @ me!

Alright. I'll only post sports where only the last 2 minutes matter

>watching 88 minutes of sideways and backward passes, horrible shots directly at the keeper, and dives to see 4 minutes of actual decent goal attempts and goals

Kys

>I don't understand it, so it must be shit

BasedFL

Sounds like he understands it perfectly

This

I said don't @ me!

>Canada
>producing any relevant athletes.

Fucking LOL

>I'll only post sports where only the last 2 minutes matter
I don't get why people say this as an excuse as to why they don't like basketball. Those last 2 minutes are exactly like the other 46 minutes you know. The gameplay is exactly the same. It's not like everyone is just sitting around picking their asses then once there are only a couple minutes left in the game they all scramble up and start playing.

Close OP, but you missed like 12 guys

zing
>Aaron Rodgers

this tbqhwy

t. euro transplant

fucking this

maybe it was because my local team was shit but i quickly got tired of 90 minutes of L I T E R A L L Y nothing happening every game

this. by their logic the only part of a 90 minute soccer match that matters is the random 10 seconds when the only goal of the game is scored.

because defense is virtually non existent, both sides score consistently, so the game might as well be a 0-0 tie until the fourth quarter.

that's an apt description of modern football, well done chap

>has scored in fa cup final, league cup final, uefa cup final and champions league final

hola