Can we all agree that whoever actually watched it realized that it is a decent movie, and not bad at all...

Can we all agree that whoever actually watched it realized that it is a decent movie, and not bad at all? All the complains comes from those who haven't seen it, and the hate is based on the fact that it is loved by young stupid girls, and the film is about love. But these facts does not make this film bad. It's not a masterpiece of course, but a decent and interesting romantic movie. There are thousands and thousands of films that are much worse.

It was okay desu senpai

It's fucking terrible

It's not a great movie, but what I found completely hilarious was how it was better than the book and how Bella comes off as being more of an actual human being than in the book.

The first one was tolerable, the rest are shit, especially when held to the standard of actual good vampire movies like Interview with a Vampire.

I enjoy Twilight
The only one that's badly made is 5

I agree, I liked all of them. Books were terribly written but the author came up with a somewhat interesting story and mythology.

This too, Bella was such a horrid bitch in the books. And yes, one of the few times where the movies were better than their source material.

I kinda liked the first one. The atmosphere was good at least in the first half of the film or so

One is a 10/10 on the comfy scale

Sup reddit

Its ok as far as kstew fap material goes.

Not surprised Bella is more likeable when she's played by K-Stew, the book one is basically Stephenie Meyer

I liked all 5. Really nice decent films, almost as good as Harry Potter saga, if you are more or less into romantic films. Interesting plot with unexpected twists. It was holding my attention throughout all 5 films.

The first one was average, I like the cooking scene where they don't know what the fuck they're doing.
That's about it though

Absolutely not, the pacing is complete dogshit and KStew can't act to save her life. No.

I thought the first 2 movies were alright, didn't care for the rest

It wasn't this awful thing that everybody was bitching about, but it was still bland and forgettable.

It's not awful; the production values are high, location shots are nice, but it can't hide the fact that it's based on drivel.

I Watched the entire series and as a whole it was a pretty mediocore

but single movies was retarded as fuck

>1 movie where the dude break-up with her
>she go do stupid shit and try to hurt herself to "see him" in her mind
>then she hook up with chad incarnated
>boyfriend get jelly and he comeback for her ?
>wtf ???

a guy broke up with you so you should kill yourself ?? what kinda massage this movie send to girls ? hurt yourself so your boyfriend comeback to you ??

>that one movie where she marry the dude
>the whole fucking movie nothing happen
>N O T H I N G !
>then she get pregnant
>"DUDE PREGNANCY KILL YOU LMAO"
>maybe if you don't deliver the baby in a fucking flat ..

so wait .. having unprotected sex can give you aids baby that will kill you unless you are a vampire ??

>the last movie where CHAD become loli fag

ah fuck it.. those movies are stupid

These films have a lot going for them in the family scenes. Charlie and Renee are really well cast, the Cullens have great chemistry, the backstories for Jasper and Rosalie are highlights of 3, didn't really like the wolf pack though

Fuck off they are 1/10 hot garbage

It seemed okay, tbqh. My mom read the books and thought that it was a good adaptation.
Kind of just seemed like a normal romance movie.
I hate Bieber as well xD.

>jump on the hate train
>watched it
>actually liked it a lot
this is comfy core

These are shut no wonder Sup Forums uncritically thinks they are good

This board is dead and gone officially now, it can't get any lower

Kirsten Stewart is a terrible cringey actress and she should give herself the lethal injection

This any apologists should also commit suicide

The pacing was terrible and the characters were shallow. The vampire underworld was the most interesting part of that story and they didn't even show much of that because of "muh teenage romance"

Nice photography, the scenes that do not involve CGI are quite good, some of the actors do a decent job but some of the lines are really weird, the story is silly and Bella is completely useless.
Seen only the first one, never bothered with the other ones.

There are too much questions however: since being a vampire includes only pros and no cons (you can even control yourself) why do anyone stay human? It's pointless.
Why the vampires keep going to high school? 100 years in hs? Sounds like a nightmare. If they should be not seen in clear daylight are they going to school only when there's bad wheater? How does it works?

>twilight fans
I'd laugh but I can't its too sad

still a better love story than twilight xD

please give us reasons you liked the movie or participate in the discussion otherwise go to your contamination boards

this, it's unmemorable as fuck.

It was a mediocre movie that didn't deserve near as much as the love, hate, and sequels it got. The making fun of this movie shtick to be funny got old really fast.
Every edge tard and 12 year old thought making fun of this movie made them a comedian.

The Cullens are one of the only groups of vampires that goes to the effort to not eat people, but it isn't easy even for them, they have to hunt large animals regularly and they cannot be around human blood. Edward has the best resistance other than Carlisle, because he's one of the oldest and he's also revolted at being a monster and doesn't want to kill people. The cons are mostly expressed as being empty and unable to fulfil normal human lives or live as part of society permanently.

The high school shit is straight bullshit though but alas that's the only way you can have a "my classmate is a vampire" romance.

I watched them, they're fucking awful from a technical/execution standpoint. The concept though, is really good if you ask me, a feud between a vampire dynasty and a werewolf tribe set in modern times with a sappy love triangle in the heart of it. Hell, it's even good thinking back to it now without being able to remember all the small mistakes, bad direction, lousy acting etc. Though that may be my nostalgia for my ex speaking.

It's interesting how there's been a resurgence of appreciation for the Twilight films, mostly from lovelorn virgin guys who enjoy the simple gratification of the romance, and strong themes or depression and dissociation. In essence, waifu escapism

Because it's comfy

>Why is this teen romance movie about teen romance
Since you didn't get the movie you might genuinly be retarded.

>The pacing was terrible
Only if you expect vampire action stuff and not comfy qt highschool campy stuff

The weather in Twilight is fucking GOAT
I wish I lived somewhere that overcast and rainy

kekd

>watched Twilight with ex
Here goes the feels train. Me too

lets get the comfy list out
>rainy days
check
>cold weather
check
>implying highschool isnt the best time of your life
check
>wealthy partner takes care of you
check
>you are loved just by existing
check
>your partner is a semi-cuck and lets you flirt with other people
check

My 6th grade teacher was obsessed with the twilight franchise. She would tell us all about the chapter she read the night before. She made us do reports on the characters. She even made us act in a short movie which was later screened in the cafeteria at the end of the year.
She was fucking nuts, I think she wanted to be bella

please tell she mas autistic but hot

I actually miss the Twilight mania period we all suffered; i think I'd rather hear that then the daily terrorism and ultra seriousness that is the media nowadays.

It was atmospheric which i applaud any film for, it did feel drab and wet and boring.

Plus Paramore's songs were rad so

I don't think she was autistic, she was just really lonely. There was a rumor going around that her and the teacher next door were having sex in class during recess/lunch. You could almost smell it in the air.

she wasn't that hot either, maybe a 4/10

>tfw you could invite every girl to watch twilight and get a date
Life was good

why are you writing that from Bella's perspective

>sweet beautiful kind girl wants you put your vampire dick in her and make her your waifu for eternity
check
>lose your virginity after 110 years
check

Only newfags think this movie was bad. It's Sup Forumscore.

>lose your virginity after 110 years
Wait. Edward was a virgin? Seriously?

Yep

Oh my, that's so fucking stupid

>tfw you saw the first three films and each year was a different girls

Why? He died when he was a virgin, he never wanted to rape humans as a vampire, he's just very lonely

First one was completely fine, just a generic high-school love story with a moody dude. Kinda like 10 things i hate about you but not a comedy

Second one was shlock. The wolf and the vampire flirt with the chick for 2 hours and nothing happens.

I assume the rest went slowly downhill

>Second one was shlock. The wolf and the vampire flirt with the chick for 2 hours and nothing happens.
That was 3 dude, you skipped New Moon

my friends tricked me into watching one twilight movie and it's the only movie i've ever walked out of my entire life

hi mike

Actual truth:

It is decent for a teen romance fantasy flick, which is still pretty fucking bad.

>New Moon

Death Cab For Cutie's song was cool too as well as said about Paramore.

Any other examples of songs being better than the films?

It's actually an emotion disguised as a teen romance flick. Watch it when you don't want to watch a movie. On a Sunday afternoon. Cuddle yourself in and don't pay attention to the plot (works better if you already know it).
Then let your mind drift away while Vampires play baseball and Bella gets a new car and moustache dad is moustache dad etc.

>moustache dad
Holy shit I just remembered him, he was amazing, it felt like he was part of some other, well executed movie.

No.

I only saw the first movie and it was horribly boring uneventful and aimless for the first 2/3 of the film and then the last 1/3 was a disastrous attempt at introducing a villain and having a violent conclusion.

I could somewhat understand if a 11-14 year old girl told me it was "comfy" and that was why they enjoyed it but apart from that it is completely irredeemable.

And apparently the sequels are even worse.

men half naked all the time
not a single woman naked
only for gays.

D R O P P E D !
R
O
P
P
E
D
!

I saw it at a female friend's house when she tried to start up a movie night with some of our friends. She turned off the light and pressed play and I promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, one of our friends was getting a blowjob from her and everyone else had gone home and the movie was still going. I pretended to be asleep until she stopped sucking, so I heard the last half hour of the movie and it sucked.

>reddit space
>doesn't need or understand comfy movies
Pathetic desu

Twilight was okay, but every movie after was pretty bad. Breaking Dawn part 2 should've made the great battle canon; it's the one time that there are negative consequences for Bella's actions.

Mark?