GREENTEXT BREAD

>GREENTEXT BREAD

I just selected a random one from my folder, OP so it might not be great.

Personal favourite

Please continue to dump random ones from your folder good sir

alrite

That's not a very good one, let me find a better one.
Ok, here's one of my personal favs. Long, but worth it.

Last one Sup Forumsros. G'nite.

Ok, one more quick one bc this one's pretty gr8. Than I'm going to sleep. I swear, mom.

*then

this'll keep you up for a while

I don't know if anyone from last night's oldfag thread is still here but this is surveyfag (the guy who gave his email, asked for responses, made a bunch of long posts about why Sup Forums died, said I'd be back tonight). I wrote up a bunch of questions but I decided last minute to just put them into a google form or some shit so the form isn't ready yet.

Threads like this are actually quality, keep making them and keeping them alive and the cancer will eventually be pushed off the board.

Stay strong Sup Forumsrothers
>my fucking greentext folder is gone. F

feeling a little lonely. Anyone else here, or are you all reading
Missed it. I have multiple folders, but categorised into win, feminismwin, tards, epic threads, faggotry & a few others. I like having spare time.

hey i realise y'all like stories and shit, but i'm going to need to start seeing someone else post at some point

Most epic of all: The tale of Edgardo

I cant post but im lurking

man i'm dying, this is the best one

And, the whole train appluaded

YES! I've been looking for this one. Thank you user!

One of my all time favorites.

Original story.

OK so here's one of my friend, let's call her 'Mary'. She's one of my good friends and she's great to hang out with, but when she drinks she always get unbelievably destroyed. This is the story of how I met her.

>A few months ago, about October
>at a local weatherspoons (British chain bars which are incredibly cheap)
>Going to meet my best friend, let's call him 'Chris'
>He texts me, lets me know he's bringing a friend from his uni course
>Chris and Mary show up, Mary is clearly incredibly drunk
>First thing she orders at the bar is a double vodka and coke, and also 3 jagerbombs for all of us
>We sit down, do the jagerbombs, get talking
>Mary doesn't touch her vodka coke for about 5 minutes, then proceeds to down it
>At this point she has descended into drunk dancing and high fiving strangers
>'user, let me try some of your beer'
>leans over and takes a sip of my beer
>vomits a little on her shirt, then runs of to the bathroom
>I look at Chris, who tells me she vomits most of the time when she drinks beer, especially when she's already drunk
>he then runs off to the toilet after her
>I stay at the table and wait, expecting them to be back any minute now
>10 minutes pass, and I decide I need to pee.
>go to the mens bathroom
>the first fucking thing I see is Mary at the urinal, thights and skirt around her ankle as she's peeing into the toilet next to some 40ish y/o guy
>they're talking, she's complementing his dick
>Chris is by the sink, cleaning out Mary's shirt.
>The guy leaves and Mary comes back to us, still incredibly drunk.
>Her shirt was ruined so she took my friend Chris' shirt, buttoned it up and we walked out of this bar
>Must've been about 100 people in there and nearly all of them could see Mary's cleavage and bra clearly

I always wondered what the fuck some of these weird ass diets people do amounts to... fucking 13140 eggs per year what the fuck

kek
>you might as well spend your day with your mouth in a chickens ass

Maximum kek

My great grandfather did the same thing, except not with crocodiles. He thought there was a mob of angry people after him and would sit at the back bedrooms window, waiting to shoot them. He would shoot at nothing quite frequently, got a frequent patrol of police at the house. They knew he was senile, and he had no idea what was going on so nothing ever came of it. Side note: he also thought Vienna Sausages were little boys penis. Refused to touch or eat them. Thought they were stock from the nazis. Like they, cut them off and canned them or something. He was a ww2 vet, so i guess that explains it. Still weird.

>BREAD