Excuse me while I rant for a minute. Thread will be pruned soon and I'll be out of your hair...

Excuse me while I rant for a minute. Thread will be pruned soon and I'll be out of your hair. I don't know anyone but even if it's strangers on the internet I want to say this.

I'm not paying any of my bills. I'm going to continue working for another two weeks. Been saving up my money.

Planning on travelling to San Francisco soon.spend my money on good food, fun, alcohol until it's gone. Then I'm jumping from golden gate. Been planning this and working towards this for quite awhile.

This life thing is just... it's over rated. It's a game you can't win that you're forced to play. Every weekday I wake up to a blaring alarm clock far earlier than I'd like, then I spend 10 hours in a place I don't wanna be with people I don't care for, doing things I don't wanna do and in exchange I'm "making it". Barely. I feel like I'm walking up an endless flight of stairs and everyone says "dont stop now, you gotta reach the top!" but there's no fucking top and there never was one. Not for people like me. Not for probably most people here.

I'm so tired. I'm in my 20's and I'm just so tired. I have no interests or passions I don't believe in love, food and sex and poetry and art just... nothing does it for me. I always feel like other people are experiencing something I'm not.... if this is life, I just don't get it. I want to sleep, and I don't want to wake up.

The funny thing? I have no family or friends. When I'm gone, maybe a month or two after I've been gone, the only person who'll notice my absence is the owner of the apartment complex I live in and they won't miss me... they'll think "what a fucking asshole just leaving without paying his rent, and he left all his shit here too? fuck this guy"

And that's how I'll be remembered.

I just really want someone to tell me they think that's funny. All I'm looking for.

>just really want someone to tell me they think that's funny.
OK dude. It's fuckin' Hi-LARRYous!

Might I suggest something more positive to society, namely murdering bankers at the Goldman Sachs board meeting? The "too big to fail" bankers. I often wonder why suicides don't try and chip in a bit towards progress, and murdering usury abusing Jews seems like a great step forward.

>This life thing is just... it's over rated.
You are right.

I feel the same way. I'm a coward.. too coward to kill myself so props to you. You're better than me

yeah youre right. but jumping is also lame so meh

maybe thats what those suicidebombers in the middle east are trying to do

Wear sunglasses and a backwards baseball cap. Then jump with a skateboard. You'll look totally rad.

OP
I would try to rob and kill. people on the street, banks, whatever. I would live like a reckless psycho shit all the time I could before getting killed.
what do you think?
also, would try a big robbery and use the money in new experiences, like traveling, using neat drugs and more

Look Sup Forumsro, I don't think 4chin is the best place for this kind of talk. Everyone here will either take it as a joke or be totally emotionless. You need real help from a tangible source. Talk to your doctor about getting on anti-depressants or something. I was feeling something very similar to what you've been feeling, but they really have helped to pull me through it. Life is still a struggle and probably always will be, but at least I've stopped wanting to leave it all behind.

yeah this is a great idea, op should use all his money to stock up on weapons and head straight to some group of rich and greedy cunts and take them with him. We are talking wikipedias and news articles to reward you when you finish the job.

in b4 OP chickens out and becomes another homeless bum in san francisco

i hope you have talents :^)

if you're fucking life is that miserable, then why not take on huge student debt, go to college, work on the side, and continue to live like shit? Your life can't get worse, but at least you'd be working toward something?

Not browbeating, just wondering why that isn't an option.

Where's the best/most popular place to jump?

do you have a criminal record? If not, stay at your job.

Are you serious when you say you have no interests at all? Absolutely nothing? there aren't many people who actually have 0 interests, they usually just think 1 is worthless.

Life isn't so bad. Why do you want to end it? Are you alone? Have you not been letting people in? What's going on with you OP?

hey op I kind of felt the same way, Just find something to work forward too and You'll start feeling better(probably), or watch anime, anime makes me happy.

Hey OP. I've attempted a few times, been in a hospital twice. Best advice? Realize how god damn selfish suicide is. Yes, life can fucking suck. But it can get better. Killing yourself is only going to put strain on people that love you. Don't want to be happy or feel like you can't? Live out of spite, live out of pure hatred, but find something to live for. It's more fun to be alive than dead.

fucking gay shit go kill your self let other people kill them self

this two of my best friends killed themselves these last 2 years It sucks.

haven't you read? no one loves OP. then, being said that, he can go and die and nobody will cry

I'm sorry they did that. Wish they got help and or listened to the help before they did that. Best advice I got was from a doc who told me exactly what I typed. At first I thought he was an asshole, but then I really thought about it and realized that I was the asshole. I still fucking hate a good amount of life, but I've got a wonderful GF, and okay job, and found a passion in life that makes me somewhat happy.

And videogames/lolicon. That helps.

You'd be surprised, even people they've never met would still be affected negatively somehow. There's even people that will mourn unknown deaths for weeks at a time due to the amount of empathy they have for people.

well, who cares?
are you going to suffer all life just because other people would be sad for some weeks??

no way I think

If you legit plan on killing yourself regardless of what anyone says, do a flip. Or test yourself, try to actually survive that shit. Could you imagine the fame you'd get from surviving that kind of dive?

Me personally? Nah, but I've met some people who do, for some reason.

user what's something you would like to do?

Eriely relateable. I came onto Sup Forums for a baw thread and to cry about the reasons you're planning to suicide.

Weird. But good luck, man.

Hey OP. My life is going nowhere as well.
I live with pipe dreams of being a successfull musician.
I wanna die to but havent decided just yet. Pretty soon i was going to Visit LA for no reason. I could meet u in SF. We could do anything seeing as how weve nothing better to do.

SUICIDE IS FOR PUSSIES. BREAK THE LAW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This is me

I think you should stay honestly. You are probably pretty cool.

How soon u gonna b in sf? Ill really try to c u.

Are you trying to annoy people?go be a righteous cunt somewhere else

You're fetishizing your own depression OP. You failed at life, no one else did it for you. If you're looking for answers you're never going to find any, because you already know them. Knowing is half the battle, if you can't act then go ahead and kill yourself. It won't mean anything about life or the world, you made your life meaningless.

Legit lol'd, thank you

Do a flip so we know it's you

What part of that isn't funny?

Good, we don't need sorry retards like you on this planet, and OP please do a back flip when you jump.

Does sucking hobo cock count as a talent?

Bump

Bro, I'm all for Sup Forums banter and fucking with people with these kinds of posts.

Dont kill yourself, please for me don't do it if for nothing else. My name is Johnathan Roberson, just remember he cares so someone definitely would be sad if this occurred.

Been unemployed, addicted to drugs, sold everything I had, rehab, lived with parents at 25. I'm in the beginning of an upswing and I'm going to take it and run.

Suicide is never the answer. Try painkillers or something to see if that interests you? Idk, not many people hate those (...me)