What the fuck is Morrissey's problem? Why does he keep trying to ruin his legacy?

What the fuck is Morrissey's problem? Why does he keep trying to ruin his legacy?

He literally sounds like Trump now, "m-muh fake news".

>implying he's wrong
Morrissey has literally always been like this anyway

Wait so he likes Le Pen?

Wow, I love Morrisey now

>Why my favorite artist had different opinions than mine this sux >:(((( XDDDD

>implying the BBC isn't incredible biased

can't wait for the day he dies :)

You're a faggot dude. News is fake. Stop trying to defend it and let media die.

robert smith? is that you?

How the fuck would he know? Does he speak French?

I did live in France for a while

He's always been jealous of R.E.M because he knew in his heart they were the better band.

>this asspains the progressive "sophisticate"
laffin pretty hard ngl

he;s an old british dude and they hate muslims and other races

>OP literally defends mainstream media

r e t a r d

HAHAHAHAHA
you mean the big star sleepytime cover band?

Yeah fuck him for being right.

Cool. So bad I'm not a big fan of his music, but this is cool.

wtf i love morrissey now

Morrissey went the way of a lot of liberal gay guys: he took his effeminate ways and posh poof swagger in front of a group of young Muslims, and they probably shouted shit at him--same as any fucking chav would, mind you.

But it turned him instantly fascist. Next thing you know, he's calling the Chinese a subspecies, supporting Brexit, making statements to the press in support of Le Penn.

People just aren't that intelligent. A certain percentage of them, if they get bullied at any point in their lives by a Muslim, will instantly turn into a bitter nationalist.

Maybe he's right though? Have you watched the debate?

embarrassing post

lol

user you don't have to like someone to admit they won a debate

wtf I love muslims now

>Next thing you know, he's calling the Chinese a subspecies, supporting Brexit, making statements to the press in support of Le Penn.
Yeah he's pretty great

muslims are pretty shit
fuckers should all be shot for being as homophobic as they are

>post full of baseless assumptions
>people just aren't that intelligent
wew lad

there's nothing wrong with being homophobic

She lost
I don't like either, but she did the same mistakes Clinton did against Trump. She looked like an hysteric, ridiculed herself.
It doesn't really matter, she never stood a chance anyways.
>inb4 "libtard"
don't try to tell me how it works here when you know fuck all about french politics.

>he still trusts the corporate news
You're a sheep, OP.

Yeah. That and for actively trying to destroy western civilization but hey, whatever gets the job done.

wtf i hate the smiths now ?

morrissey has always been a cunt

and the fucker is smart if he gets people to overlook that eternally

>Brexit and Le Pen
>"fascist"
You don't know what that word means, do you?

Chinese are subhuman though. They literally have 0 animal cruelty laws, on top of countless other things.

>But it turned him instantly fascist
hey user what does fascist mean?

That's not even Islam's biggest problem.
>encourages rape and pedophilia
>death to non-Muslims
>death for leaving Islam
>death for criticizing Islam
>death for premarital sex
>death for BEING RAPED
>50% of Muslims worldwide support Sharia law

Get this shit away from western civilization.

>Morrissey has been described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His former friend Johnny Marr, who was the guitarist of The Smiths, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Morrissey, that's antisemitic,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, there's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows.' He had a definite nationalist streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior to nonnatives", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his life. According to Marr, Morrissey once attacked a mixed-race woman eating meat in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "Hang the DJ". During a performance in London, the audience rioted after Morrissey included a photograph of skinheads for the background during his performance.

I'm willing to be a fascist if it means gassing Muslims.

Reminder that what you do here every day Muslims would like to make illegal, and probably punishable by some dark age sandnigger punishment like chopping your ears and dick off.

He's fucking right. Get fucked, cuck. I hope a Muslim refugee beheads you.

nah, muslims are ok. as long as they stay in their own countries

A Great Man, truly fuckable

Nah. They're squatting on our oil, kill them.

let them have it. we have electric cars now

>fifty pizzas
>pizzas

I love the idea of morrissey prank calling robert and ordering him pizzas and adult diapers and stuff