Hey Sup Forums, whats the longest youve gone without brushing your teeth and what happened

hey Sup Forums, whats the longest youve gone without brushing your teeth and what happened.

feel free to post pics if u have em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5zoXe9onQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

15 years. They are fucked now. OP brush your teeth.

A month or so. Nothing happened. I might start brushing my teeth after seeing that picture though

i brush twice a day
im just wondering about the rest of Sup Forums

never more than 2 days without brushing. Really, it's the basic stuff...

2 days

like 3 days when I was too sick to get out of bed

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5zoXe9onQ

Enjoy.

honestly prob a week or two. now i brush twice a day and mouthwash with coconut oil for 5 mins everyday. do yourself a favor and keep your mouth healthy

About a week.
I usually only brush them before I leave the house... and for the past year or so I've barely left the house.
Brushed them last night for the first time in about 5 days and my gums literally pissed blood.
I'm British though, it's the law to have bad teeth.

A year. I only had one cavity...

Six months or so, wasn't really counting. Nothing happened.

Probably 2 years, but I use toothpicks and scrape them and nobody appears to notice. Had a couple cavities, that's it

1 Year, had no cavities.

Been brushing twice a day and flossing every day, and gums are bleeding and shit smells bad.

I brush with soft brush softly too. I can literally rub my gums and they bleed.

I hate my life.

About a week, teeth felt sensitive, could taste my mouth which is unpleasant, teeth felt... greasy? After I started brushing them again it was all good. I honestly only brush my teeth before work and despite having acid reflux and lust for sour and spicy foods, I haven't had a cavity in well over a decade. Then again I also haven't seen a dentist in nearly 3 years but nothing feels out of place.

I remember when I was younger I went a long time without doing it and then I started again and my mouth is still perfectly healthy wowie

pussy bitch

Fuck you nigger, I don't like that my teeth piss out blood just by brushing or eating.

Shit blows.

23 years, 1st 20 were cool (thought I was onto something) then the last 3 were shit (12 cavities, 2 root canals). Brush everyday now no cavities

Try to only go as low as once per day... lowest.

No flossing tho. Lead to early gingivitis, but shits reversible

I think saliva and general healyh plays a part but even more so the type of food you eat

Please post pictures

16 years, went fine, then my wisdom teeth started braking others and it all went to shit. I had a high sugar diet at the time too. I got like 2 cavities.

Always remember kids, "A gallon of milk a day, will give you titanium bones to stay."

Does anyone else make their own toothpaste?

Baking soda, magnesium citrate, sea salt, clove and mint essential oils and a bit of water is how I do it

brit teeth

never brush teeth. what am i, 8?

I brush my teeth with a special toothpaste because I'm allergic to all other types of toothpaste. One drop on my lips and they swell up and get rid and burn for hours.

I brush after every meal.

op here

i get away with not brushing my teeth sometimes because when i was a baby and finished teething my mom had some liquid solution the dentist puts on peoples teeth to repair chips. like she coated my teeth in it and let it dry, so ive gone like 2 weeks without brushing and i eat candy all the time and ive never had a cavity. pretty neat

>mouthwash with coconut oil

Jesus Christ you fucking hipsters are the worst. Coconut oil is not a god damned magic potion cure all for everything, for fucks sake. I bet you wash your hair with it too. Use listerine you faggot.

5 years, brush your fucking teeth

you think thats fucking unique? The whole idea that you need to brush your teeth at all is just a capitalist conspiracy. you make me sick you fucking sheep.

you're both wrong. vodka and essential oils

Agree with user. You pussy ass bitch, 1 year shouldn't do that

kek, this guy speaks the truth

I work in a dental office. You need to get a fucking professional cleaning. You might have the beginnings of periodontitist.

No, I have better things to do with my fucking life so I spend $2 on a tube at walmart.

doesnt it depend on his diet. if he eats foods that are bad for his teeth and gums, it sounds possible.
and if it's happening then it sux

CAPITALIST CONSPIRACY! See? Its just like a dentist to recommend you get a professional cleaning.

i brush my teeth twice a day every day and dont drink coffee but they are grey and pitted because i took tetracycline as a teenager for bacne. im mad about it. shit wasnt even on my face and now im fucked for life over something that would have gone away by now on its own anyway

>I have better things to do with my life.

>Posts on a Columbian gravel sifting forum.

Pick one.

didnt brush my teeht more then most 1-3times a month for about 10-16 years.
Ended up in 2 tooths taken out in lower jaw in the back. 1 on each side becuse they hade started to rotten and smell bad and about 10 holes.

Lol I see people from shit holes like India and China that had never had professional teeth cleanings before. We have a mid 20s year old chink from rural China who is going to lose most of his teeth because poor hygiene standards in China.

Thats because theyre sub-human, not because they dont brush.

I spent >5 years without brushing and I eat a lot of junk food, sugary foods and drink a lot of soda and I only got a cavity so big my tooth cracked in half while the dentist pulled it out

enjoy your fluoride

going to now go and brush my teeth until profuse bleeding is apparent and sustained.

Thank you OP

I went through a few years where I almost never brushed. I got into the habit again after discovering a cavity on the front of a front tooth.

Look into Xylitol toothpastes

I do now faggot
Fuck off

Actively, I brush about bi-weekly. I know it's gross, I stopped caring for myself. My teeth are wearing down and they're coated in tartar a lot. I usually break down and brush them when tartar builds up on my gums. One tooth is broken in the back, I can't chew on that side, it doesn't hurt if I leave it alone. I can smell the broken tooth, I know it's rotting, pretty sure my mouth smells like walrus anus.

It's in the water

My teeth got fucked up in a car accident so I stopped caring, eventually they all rotted to the point I had to have all my top teeth pulled.

we arent gonna grill you homie we just wanna see

There are concerns systemically with the intake of fluoride. However we just brush it on your teeth, not inject it into your bloodstream. Go watch more illuminati videos you know nothing cuck lord.

You still drink water? This guys one of them

i see youve had captain crunch before

ayyy, I have, Ironically.

water, poulty, beef, vegetables, fish, pork, soda, baby formula, dog food (canned and wet), yoohoo, bottled water, candy, cereal (especially cheerios)

its literally in everything

be careful. i got endocarditis from a broken tooth. one month in a cardiac ICU. not fun

>2017
>not drinking distilled water

i knew you did because it fucks up the roof of your mouth behind your front teeth

too bad we cant sue those fuckers

5 years to current, drink pepsi on a very regular basis. 1 minor cavity

Coconut oil is best oil

the only way to remove it is reverse osmosis

but that doesnt stop you from literally eating and living life does it?

why buy a water filter for drinking water yet continue to bathe in it?

you also know that you cant reverse the effects of fluoride, right?

If you fatasses could actually wait like two minutes for the milk to soften the cereal all your problems would be solved

listerine can cause your gums to recede and your teeth to fall out

read the back of the label genius

there is no reason to use listerine

>effects of fluoride

What, strengthening bone and helping prevent tooth decay? Actually you can reverse that, it's called eating sugar and not brushing and flossing.

someone needs to redpill this guy.

bitch, please. some of us would have it on saturday and sunday while watching cartoons as kids

>also

its called Captain CRUNCH, not captain mush

Ah, so that's why dentists recommend it - to keep themselves in business, huh?

I hate people like you.

What? How do you get that?

The bottle literally tells you to NOT use listerine if your teeth or loose or you have had gum disease or are under the age of 5 iirc

theres a reason

He's just mad that hes not tasting the coconut

No it actually does not strengthen teeth. Fluoride gets in your body, and never ever leaves. Like carbon monoxide, Mercury, and lead. And the worst: fluoride is more toxic than the 3 I just listed. It's a chemical manufacturing by product. And they dispose of it by putting it into our water. Much like ethylene glycol in pure form, it is water soluble, and mixes into water.

Whatever you do, please don't breed.

Y'all niggas stupid.

-Dentist

Pshht

It's been about 15 years since I've brushed my teeth. I'm not disgusting, they shattered because I was to close to an IED that exploded resulting in the need to have them all removed. Most of the bones in my head were likewise shattered. It was a miracle I survived. I still brush my gums though, mostly to keep them toughened up for eating.

for making popcorn, which explains the color of your teeth.

no, I mean like dementia and alzheimer disease, WEAKENED bones by essentially drawing calcium towards the surface of the bone creating bumpy nodes of calcium that often lead to arthritus which, funnily enough, is where you find the effects of fluoride - near joints.

It prohibits enzymes in our body that we need and can lead to behavioral disorders and other medical conditions like actually destroying a developing childs teeth before they even appear

all of this is scientific fact and can be seen through a simple Google search

just because you said so.

Thanks ;)

that sucks...

start of the iraq war?

Hang on guys, we got a youtube conspiracy video watching badass on our hands.

Your statements are thoroughly inaccurate. Chlorine and chloramine are toxic chemicals too, but they keep our drinking water safe. Where is your conspiracy theory on chlorine in drinking water faggot?

Probably 3 days at most.

I went along time only Brushing my teeth once a day and now my enamel is all fucked and I regret it

you changed a whole fucking set of teeth since then, you dumb shit

op again
i used to brush my teeth only once a day too and my teeth got sensitive and sore when i chewed shit. once i went back to twice a day it all went away.

You're talking out your ass. How can you destroy a developing tooth before it even appears?

You're full of shit, perpetuating conspiracy theories with the rest of you militant athiest neckbeards who know nothing of the real world, and think everything they read on the internet or see in poorly produced youtube videos is "fact" as long as it aligns with your ludicrous views and mistrust of the world.

I haven't brushed more than once or twice in the last 5-6 years, basically since I started working late nights. Only reason I did was to eliminate a particularly annoying bit of whatever. However, I am also a heavy drinker of soda and alcohol as a result of my work hours and sleeping habits, and I've developed at least one major cavity on one of my molars that I can feel with my tongue. The odd part is that it's on the edge, not in the middle, so I'm not quite sure how anything sat there long enough to dig in. I can only assume I crunched down on something.

Basically, missing a few days or nights won't mean instant tooth decay, but I would advise at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Also, ain't no bitch gonna wanna man with sewer breath, so if you're out to get the ladies, minty fresh is the way to go. Figuratively of course, as I find lots of women are actually put off by distinct "fresh" odors, in addition to overt stink. Also, vodka is not a terrible choice if you're trying to do a quick clean while out on the town, but don't overdo it.

hold on now. i chipped my teeth being retarded a while back, and i got them redone. doesnt cost much if u wanna do it too

I am sickened yet strangely curious

You can reduce the total exposure.

>you also know that you cant reverse the effects of fluoride, right?

Parsley removes it from the body, so does sulfur supplementation (e.g. msm, sts)

I haven't consistently brushed my teeth ever.

Never did it as a kid. Mom never made me so I just didn't build the habit. Currently 19, still don't brush my teeth and they are fine. Use to eat a lot of candy as a kid and I got a nasty cavity, but then I stopped eating candy and other sweet foods, started eating more wholesome foods, stopped drinking milk. Teeth are pretty healthy currently.

Afghanistan. I fucking hated that shithole. It cost me a fuckton of easy money.

not that user, but, he is right that in the USA we have fertilizer companies that manufacture the Fluoride we use as a byproduct of strip mining.

in my state of Florida we have the largest Fluoride producing plant in the entire United States in central florida.

last year one of the containment ponds used to store the toxic fluoride actually ate through the limestone and untold gallons leaked out and down into a massive sinkhole.

How are they still white? Fake.

I really hope you're joking.

are you waiting for me to spoonfeed you the information, or are you going to actually even try to use Google for the answers you need from actual doctors, dentists and biologists?

Coconut oil is good for your hair dude

Moron. Everyone knows you condition your hair with coconut oil, not wash it.

braces were too expensive, too embarassing(lots of headgear : / in a small town where all the other kids were poor and had shitty bad teeth and no else had braces), and too painful to not at least brush twice a day

pretty only me and this really really ugly girl had braces in our class of 150. we became friends. we watched anime movies in our headgear together(she only had to wear hers 8 hours a day, for me it was 12-18 and)