Men are superior in every way to women

Men are superior in every way to women.

We are both more intelligent mentally and more powerful physically.
Not only that but attractive men are more- I dunno, attractive than attractive women. Why? Well look at the most beautiful female models, they're ugly as shit without makeup.
All of the 10s at the club without makeup are reduced to, at best, 7s.

Good looking men on the other hand look good without makeup.

Women are shitters.

yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Women are superior at being inferior.
Argument defeated

What was it like , coming out of the closet to your family that cold day during the Thanksgiving holidays?

Considering how ugly most women are with no makeup makes me wonder how normie men can stand them

As if being gay is a bad thing. I'd rather be gay and fuck hot men than fuck cumdumpsters that are 6's or 7's at best without makeup, are way too emotional and are manipulative bitches.

Of all the shit on this site, this is some of the gayest

OP is a literal fag.

sometimes i wish i were gay so i could be even more misoginist

Women can create life.
Therefore:
Women>Men

does anyone have a picture of that landscape without the chick?

Women are superior on compassion and emotional intelligence.
Its not the same as logical intelligence, so its not obvious at first. True intelligence comes when you are both logically intelligent and emotionally intelligent.

They are also superior in gregariousness, orderlyness (like keeping a room clean and clothes washed), and even if you say they are not, they are superior in aesthetics.
Feminism is harming those values though. Men and women are different, and that doesn't mean one is superior to the other. Both feminists and misogynists need to understand that.

Virgin basement fag detected.

OP, you trying to show your superiority over women will not end your virginity.

Men can't give me an erection.

They cant do that without men you baitin ass pussy nigga

I mean men have beards to cover like 1/3 of thier face, i guess that helps, beards in itself is attractive tho

(If you dont like beards youre a cuck)

By their self?

Actually they can. They can extract bone marrow and that can be placed inside the woman in order to make a child.

Voice of reason.

>Fucking nuggets

yea and they need a man to do that lol

For women marrow? Nah nah

Women are sex tools that's it. Reproducing and for pleasure, nothing else.

Yes sure, bu not some thousand years ago. Ppl died from the simplest shit compared to today. Yeah ugh take that rock and smash the spine open and just mush what you can take up in the vajayjey.

Go on, tell her that.

Your opinion would be different if you were straight.

Or her.

ITT OP accidentally realises he is gay

Or them.

Women have been used just for sex for thousands of years, and muslims even do it in today's world, there's a reason there's a pussy there .. just for a cock to drain into .. do I love my gf sure but doesn't mean I don't fuck other girls on the side because I love her lol sex is sex

they meant a man actually would need to do the extraction and placement of the marrow.

no way any women could do that lol that's too hard for them

dude, who hurt you?

Them?

After your 2 inch penis shrunk to half, you can go back to masturbate.

I'm in the military so showing me these cunts who suck dick to get promoted mean nothing .... whatever floats your boat though

>do I love my gf
>doesn't mean I don't fuck other girls on the side

Okay, we get it OP, you're a fag.

Agreed but faggots needs to burn tbh

kys OP

Sure buddy.

Edgy

Imao okay ....

Fag

Fag detected

lmao

or maybe with a naked dude in it?

What are you trying to prove?
Girls make better jerks?

Sweet little soldier boy.

I agree with this. They are the least productive members of any workplace. Giving them rights at all was a complete mistake.

>be software engineer
>new woman is hired
>whatever, I'll spend a day training her and that'll be that
>me: ok, log into your user
>her: huh?
>me: you need to sign into the computer
>her: oh ok
>she logs in
>me: now navigate to the projects directory, it's in the home directory
>her: what's a directory?
>me: it's a folder
>her: mmk

This is a fucking engineer and I have to treat her like a child. Why is this acceptable? For making such a big fucking stink about having STEM degrees/jobs, women don't seem to think they need to learn the most basic fucking things or even listen to the person trying to train them. This bitch also doesn't know Assembly, which is required for the job and she sucks with C, so she's basically a lead weight and we have her doing spreadsheets until we figure out what to do about her. When she codes, something is always broken, missing, implemented in an incorrect/inefficient way and she doesn't bother to add any comments, so the code is confusing as fuck.

What's next? Do I have to wipe her ass and feed her a jar of Gerbers?

It may be you feel men are superior in every way, but this is why you can't achieve supremacy.

>intelligent mentally
>my sides

good for you
enjoy your life

>what's a directory
ayy lmao

To be fair assembly is different with every platform but yeah.

>copypasta

Then you're just gay, dude. Go be gay. You finding men hotter than women says something about YOU, not men or women.

I was with you until the end. Women are superior.

my friends in the military and tech sector both tell essentially this exact story

they say women are underrepresented but they'll hire anyone willing and they do nothing to contribute

I like how sjws are anti body shaming and super pro gay but when a guy says he doesn't want women they're so offended and tell him to go gay like its a slur. Then often throw in some body shaming shit.

Women having no internal logic is why they always fail.

It's not women or SJWs, it's just the obvious next step after saying you hate women