Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

Just moved into a house with my GF but she has this fucking cat. It hates me and I hate it back. Donation is not an option cuz she wanna keep this fucking cat. I tried several times to have a good relationship with the cat. Bought food, toys, agreed with the whole idea of sleeping in my bed and all I ever received back was scratches and bites. Help me to kill this cat, Sup Forums. But I can't leave clues. No blood, no Poison, nothing that the fucking Vet can charge me. I was thinking about spin the cat in the laundry machine, but idk. What u guys think?

Kick your GF out of the house, and get a new one. Shit doesn't bode well for you guys.

Wait for it to get sleepy.
Drop it off 50 miles away.
Leave the back door of house cracked open for a few hours.
If it comes back it really likes you.
Only costs gas and some time, and possible fine if you look super suspicious and people report you.

I hate bastard cats that act like pricks

she'll know it was you if it went missing. and she'll never forgive you for it.

lock it in another room at night or build it a small cat house outside for daytime.

you're a human being, use your brain to make it work, fag.

Kill it then replace it with a similar appearanced cat that likes you.
win win

Just break its neck. Say you have no idea what happened. Just deny deny deny.

>me no like kat
>kat am mean and gib beegest owies
>no wan just avoid kat an maek gf happi
>need kill
Op is retarded

cat nip

Pretend to do work on your car.
Say coolant flush.
Leave "open container" of coolant out in the open, garage outside, where ever the cat goes on the daily.
Introduce the antifreeze to the cat.
It will drink it.
It's super sweet to animals.
And let nature take its course.
"Honey my cat is dead"
Vet- "What happened"
You- "no idea"
Vet- "Looks like it drank anti freeze"
You "OH shit. Must of gotten into it when I was working on my car"
It's a win win. You keep up the maintenance on your car and you kill the cat.

He's right

Is this really Sup Forums now?

What happened?

Sell it to an Asian restaurant

chanology, two fappenings and gamergate
also Sup Forums was never good

and the 2016 presidential election
all these things brought in tsunami-like waves of newfags that don't lurk and don't contribute anything

You could just kill yourself.

The easiest way possible would be to simply drive an hour away and drop it off in the middle of a park or something, there is no way it could make it back to you, your only problem would be if it's micro-chipped and some hero comes along.

But it's not going to stop your girlfriend from getting another cat, I would try to cover your bases first though by pretending you like the cat.

You should stomp it to death then throw it out on the road so it looks like an accident.

This

this, seriously god dam OP dont be so heartless you cunt

>telling people not to be heartless on b
Am sad my dudes

why would you save that?

abandoning thread fuck this im out have fun

Why not learn how to like cats and being loved back?
He feel you don t like him, that s why he act like that. Also, scratches and bites? When you have a cat? Oh god are you dense? Of course you will have them, because a cat need to play, and prefer to play with you, you need to show him he can only play with some toys.

Yep this

You better not kill a cat you piece of shit. Cats are mostly independent. Leave it the fuck alone. Don't break rule 0 You fucking nigger. I hope you die in a fire. Karma will get you..

I hope you get hit by a bus for even wanting to kill a cat you fucking faggot nigger.

Get a dog for yourself but make attatched to you,the cat will walk in the shadows for the redt of his days

Op i hope your gf cheats on you and gives you herpes. Fuck you.

Op is a faggot. Kill yourself

Quit being a pussy. Kill yourself instead

I know this is Sup Forums and everything, but I really hope each one of you is just acting edgy on here because you're upset about something else. Believe me, I understand that.

To OP: Cats are almost always really independent animals. They don't act like dogs because they aren't dogs. There are exceptions, but most cats don't cuddle with, hang out with, or stick close to their owners. Give him space and you'll have a better relationship. You ever see those videos of cats clawing the shit out of kids because they kept poking/hitting/messing with the cat? Yeah, that happened because they kept bothering the cat.

Just give him space, don't approach him if his ears are back or he growls or hisses. If he starts swatting at you, just back off. It means he's scared or uncomfortable. Just like people, if you spend some time learning their body language, you'll have a lot better time with them.

Or, think about it like this: What if your girlfriend really, really hated the fact that you play video games? What if you came home from work one day and your Xbox was "mysteriously" broken? Not only would that be incredibly disrespectful, it would be immature and you'd probably have a tough time forgiving her.

Just learn how to work with cats, OP. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

Op doesn't know how to friend a cat because he's literally autistic. Typical newfag. An hero.

That was deep, man. Kinda feeling bad for posting this cat killing shit.

The cat knows you're a piece of shit. Your relationship isn't going to last, she will know it's you if it dies. Go date someone who owns a snake.

Kill yourself

>>be me
>>daughter home for break
>>bring her new cat
>>exact same shit as you cat
>>blaze and blow smoke in its face to annoy it
>>cat is annoyed
>>hold cat and force the fuck to breathe it as I can exhale longer then he can hold his breath
>>cat begins to like it
>>comes to me as soon as I light up
>>cat and I are blaze buddies

Grown cats aren't going to like being approached by someone they don't know. Let the cat get used to being around you and it will learn you're not a threat. You don't just go up to animals expecting them to like you. Don't fucking kill it just because you don't understand animals you faggot.