How do I fix my sleeping rythem Sup Forums? its completely fucked

How do I fix my sleeping rythem Sup Forums? its completely fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/trouble-sleeping-go-campi/
scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/
popsci.com/how-to-fix-sleep-schedule-light-camping
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201308/why-is-camping-trip-the-ultimate-insomnia-cure
mensfitness.com/life/outdoor/heres-why-camping-trip-might-be-ultimate-insomnia-cure/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to bed.

Its seven in the morning and Im awake since 12 noon, plz help someone.

I only help americans.

:(

Theres a few ways, but melatonin tablets is probably the easiest

HAHAHAHAHA

6:50am uk here :(

What are the other ways, melatonin is hard to come by here because it can fuck with production of natural melatonin within the body.

meth in the morning, heroin at night. Repeat as many times as is needed.

Have you tried them?

Yeah, they don't work at all

As I say thats the easy way. The harder way is to be active all day, day after day, until you are tired in the evening. Then maintain a regular time to wake up. It might take a couple of weeks, but getting up at the same time is very important

How could it not work, its literally what the body produces to induce sleep.

gtfo of here 'actual advice'.

bamp for justice

My circadian rhythms are fuqt too

sleep @5am until 2pm

I'm gonna try to get as much sunlight as possible, which might be the only thing that will help.

You can fight your way through the melatonin effect quite easily if you want to. Its not a miracle knock out drug.

The trick is to let it work on you. It wont work every time of course, but you have to get yourself relaxed to the point where the melatonin can help you drift off.

What are some good hobbies for this, I live up a mountain so I can go on hikes but I doubt I could do that all day without my knees giving out.

Drink coffee in the morning. Trust me it helps.

checked

My tricks only work on the simple minded

This guy is right too. No caffinne and sugars in the late evening. My mrs drives me mad with this. She drinks coke and eats chocolate at 10pm then complains she cant sleep

I dunno man, a day job normally does it for me

It's fucking simple. Just don't sleep ONE night and ONE day and go to bed, say, at 9PM. And you're all set. Try get up at 6AM the next day (it's going to be a bit hard - but if you don't do it you'll ruin it).

melatonin OP go buy some and eat at least 20 mg when you want to sleep it will work , the graduLLY cut down as needed , good luck

Melatonin doesn't work at all.

Let's say you want to get to bed at 11pm. Take zzzquil at 10:30pm for a week and I guarantee you'll fix your sleeping

Ive taken melatonin to straighten me out after weekend long speed benders. It works

Must've been placebo effect.

i dis agree you need to take more fgt

convinced retard to take whole bottle once. DID NOT FALL ASLEEP

Valerian tablets?

whatver dont care kil yourself nigger

Kys

Its not a knockout drug. If you let yourself try to fall asleep at the same time its kicking in, then youve get a better chance of fallin asleep. If you chug a bottle then keep partying it wont do anything

Source? You dont have one

this guise rite. that dont reel

Quads check

This

honestly, keeping a place (bedroom) for sleeping and nothing end will put you to sleep, but also honestly (you have one room) maybe start a ritual of masturbation with ball slapping so your body knows it's time? You can cut that shit down fast if it's just a black clip left nut, red clip near nut sorta tease shock then you know it's nappy time.

Go camping for a week, leave all electronics behind. The lizard part of your brain will revert back to being in sync with the sun light. Science says it works, google it.

Not everyone can just uproot their life for a week you fucking shlub.

>pretending to have a life.
smh

What kind of life have you got if you wake up at 2pm everyday? Youve got a second life, online, at best.

Hey dude, ask a dumb question, get a smart ass answer that is supported by studies in the scientific community.

melatonin kicking in imposible to stay awake laer anons

I fucking hate you for some reason. I just want to kill you. Die, faggot.

SCIENCE!!!

What is happening?

beautiful

scientificamerican.com/article/trouble-sleeping-go-campi/

samenigger

scientificamerican.com/article/how-diversity-makes-us-smarter/
Its all full of shit.

>My mrs
kill yourself faggot

It's simple, make note of what time you go to sleep and what time you wake up and just move to whichever time zone is in sync with you.

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone but I think my sleep cycle is one or two time zones west of Hawaii.

popsci.com/how-to-fix-sleep-schedule-light-camping

that's me, here's a (you)

also

and

Wouldnt matter anymore. I already procreated. The rest of my days will be filling my kids heads with memes.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201308/why-is-camping-trip-the-ultimate-insomnia-cure

Get an app called sleep cycle. Spend one day staying awake and not sleeping. Then the next day, go to bed at a reasonable time, like 9 - 11pm, and set your alarm for 7am.

quality source. cant say nothing.

But dont even fucking bring psychology today into it. I will destroy u

mensfitness.com/life/outdoor/heres-why-camping-trip-might-be-ultimate-insomnia-cure/amp

If anything, youre only invalidating popsci as a source.

go to sleep and wake up dead.

My point is, in order to correct ones sleep schedule and circadian rhythm you should take the time to get to understand how your body produces melatonin in responce to light. Going camping is an extreme way to address this true, but it works and it is useful to know why.

bump