What keeps you from killing yourself Sup Forums...

what keeps you from killing yourself Sup Forums? i want to die all the time but i can't imagine what it would mean for me if i died so i don't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNZzJELbFRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's truly no upside to it. What's the best you hope for? A void of nothingness after the end. If there is a god, most religions condemn suicide so you'll go to hell. If reincarnation is real, then you got off the rolller coaster just to get back on. You're already on the ride so might as well ride it out and see where it takes you

Cuz I'm rich now and have gf.

I really want to stop living, but three things keep me going

1) my cat
2) the fear of fucking up my suicide and ending up even worse off
3) the fact that my girlfriend would probably feventually forget me and fuck some other guy after I died

My faith in Kek

How excited my mom gets when I come home from college. She's still so proud of me despite everything, I can't bring myself to do that to her no matter how bad it's gotten. So thanks mom, I guess

On the third point why wouldnt she? I mean would you remain celibate your whole life if she died?

My mum and dad, and my one really great friend.

No, but the thought of her being with another guy if I were to off myself keeps me going. I am determined to keep that from happening.

a since of duty to my family. specifically my , who would probably never forgive me. if they were all dead, I'd be gone not soon after. maybe my corpse will be useful for something

Well good on you, everyone has to find their reason

i meant my uncle

Apathy from numerous failed attempts. The understanding that death comes for everyone in the end, so there's no point in trying and failing, when dying is guaranteed eventually.

One day. I'm just too tired of trying to kill myself. I'll let nature do it instead.

i had a traumatic depersonalization experience which made me believe that reality is a horrible illusion and there's no escape from it, even suicide. so i don't kill myself, i just play along as if i was a naive fool who didn't know anything, which in truth is what i really am. and what we all are

This.

Might as well stick around to at least see how Trump turns out.

If I were to go out, it'd be suicide by cop after getting a juicy streak.

>2) the fear of fucking up my suicide and ending up even worse off

That's an issue that I don't think ppl think about it, or at least they don't mention it often.

My family and friends. It would make them all feel bad.

Plus the issue of cleanup bothers me. That I'd cause someone the pain of having to find me or clean up after me.

No gun

I was more talking about fucking up and ending up alive but a vegetable/disabled/in pain or something like that. Not so much the mess left over if i was successful.

Oven? High place? Cord? Come on your not trying hard enough at this.

Dont worry the people who clean it up will handle it with all the grace and care of someone scraping up roadkill. Your family though yeah there gonna be fucked for life.

Your on Sup Forums which clearly means your a smart person. So as a smart person you can understand the importance of the scientific method.

Well, after over 93 billion tests there has been no evidence that anything gets at all better after you die.

With that said, do what you ant, I could care less; but there is literally no faith system which guarantees half-decent life after death to those who kill themselves (except islam, but only then if you blow your self up.)

youtube.com/watch?v=BNZzJELbFRI

My afterlife is constant orgies and pleasure. Mabey your just looking at the wrong religions

Oh I know. the cleanup thing I mentioned later is a separate point. It wasn't clear but I was listing my 3 reasons, one of which was the one that you described.

your live is not that bad!

>you have a cat
>a girlfriend

first: seems more like you have a depression, what is technically a medical issue, which can be treated - is a option

second: thy to enjoy life, I know it sounds hard, but do something you like and be egoistic, leave the house - leave the city or country, everything is an option, but suicide isn't. try everything first.

pic related.