Was king kong based on a true story...

Was king kong based on a true story? I know a lot of the shit would've had to been added but is the basic story based on anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iys a hollywood adaptation of harambes life

Hmmm let's see - bring a monkey by boat in chains to the USA and watch it destroy everything when it's set free.

I wonder what that could be based on...

Let me tell ya somethin', sonny. I saw that monkey with my own one good eye. Dont you let anybody tell you that it was fabricated.

No. Get it could be seen as a metaphor for niggers but i want to know if there is such a thing as giant gorillas

Yes. It's derived from the factual story of the ape they called Prince Kang, who escaped from a Tokyo zoo in 1924 and tore the fuck out of the place. Google that shiz

well the location is incredibly off for a primate of that size to thrive, if you're referencing Kong: Skull Island. As for any apes terrorizing manhattan I don't think that's ever happened either. There have been many recorded cases of giantism with in the gorilla population. None of which would be considered to be as large a king kong, but i'm pretty sure that's where the idea came from.

Yes, it's an adaptation of the discovery of Ultra Mega Gigga Nigger in deepest, darkest Africa.

It was a rhetorical question, you racist bastard.

Was it giant or just big?

Yi Kang? The Japanese gentleman?

It refers to the dinosaur sized shaft and balls that julius ceasar battled during the times of jesus. This was a meat stick towering ahead of the tallest modern day skyscrapers, and hairier then king kong. This meat stick became feared among the older world as "King Dong". Now Julius Ceasar was tasked with circumsizing the meat, however, he first needed to learn how to jack the meat stick properly, so he had to seek out Jesus who jerked Ceasar off several times, and then for good measure they banged each other in the booty hole. Well after Ceasar claimed his dominance over Jeses he rallied an army of dong shrivelers and battled it out with king dong. Unfortunartely as we all know king dong got in the first move by body slaming Ceasar before he could even draw an arrow. My main man ceasar then died with the meat in his face. RIP Ceasar we all know that you ain't no faggot.

kek - I got that when I googled it too.

It was very big for a silverware - but in the 300-400 pound range. There's no record of a gorilla standing more than six feet upright.

That's him.

God damn Sup Forums really is full of retards

I believe that's the same battle where bigeous dickeous triumphed and was made a general in the legionaires

Incredible

Yes. Before Roseanne, John Goodman found a giant, fully bipedal gorilla on an uncharted island with physics defying weather, and bipod godzillas. There was a A&E documentary on it.

What about that orangutan thing from the jungle book

Yup. Google and ye shall be enlightened.

I saw it.

What do you expect from kids whose minds are furnished with Hollywood recycled plastic and social media faeces?
You know i heard there were actually two previous versions of King Kong, somewhere on the Derp Web i bet.

I'm not just talking about skull island. I'm talking the entire mythos

King Louie! youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

there is like 8 movies bro

Naw if you watch the remake thats voiced by walken it was a big ass orangutan called a gigantopithecus and it was massive

Not cannon niggerface

cannon to what? big ass ape on lizard island? random white bitch falls in love with the ape? I think that's the plot of all of them?

Oh, the one with the hawaiian shirt and the nightclub? He flew with Baloo in Nam, or something.

Naw nigger the one directed by the chef from chef.

Does anyone have a link to watch the movie for free ? Or a website suggestion?

Saw it in theaters. It was pretty good and if you watch past the credits it teases mothra, rodan, and godzilla

letmewatchthis