132 games

>132 games
>70% played
>26h Avg Playtime
i am so bored with gaming, and i haven't even completed everything i own, help a brother out.

Dubs decide what i Complete
>Terraria
>Factorio
>Undertale
>Starbound
>Dark Souls
>GTA Series
>Don't Starve
>Portal Series
>Mirrors Edge
>caves of Qud
>Fallout Series
>AC Black Flag
>Stardew Valley
>Sniper Elite V2
>Surgeon Sumlator
>Borderlands series
>Elder Scrolls Series
>Kerbal Space Program
>Batman Arkham Series
>STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
>Homeworld Remastered Collection

Will post bare chicken breast

everything on 100%

borderlands series

learn a skill. any skill. you have one life. games are fun, but its not time for something else.

An hero.

Not on your list but go get Hollow Knight, very fun metroidvania style game

Fuck you m8. Just fuck you.

>buy ARMA 3
>can't figure out controls
>killed in 5 seconds
>20 times
>never play ARMA again

well that settles it then, im taking a break from games and will be working on writing.

i dont know if you were trolling or not, but thank you.

> Not playing Uncharted or The Last of Us

dank soul

Who plays console games? Thats like shooting yourself with a shotgun.

that's my exact experience with ARMA too

dont own a console anymore, but i did finish The Last of Us when it came out.

I completed factorio in a day, but mostly I made homemade egg rolls which took up most the day so ya that first then get ur ass farming in the cave of stardew valley bro

Play some classics. Shit like achievments killed gaming for me. I had to switch back to some classics just to relearn how to enjoy a game purely for its quality content. Check out arx fatalis bro.

Ori and the Blind Forest?

I've literally 100% all those games with exception of the sandbox ones, lately I've been emulating N64 games sped ran 007 golden last week now i'm working on LoZ:OOT (Ocarina of time), why not emulate OOT bro >try not to use google you'll have more fun

in the same exact boat, I've been trying to play old classics, things i liked as a kid, everything but i can't just zone out all day on vidya anymore.

i got bored of games too, and now i'm making a game. it makes you appreciate games even more, because you look at them all so differently. i "see", for lack of a better word, thei nner workings of games when i play them now.

u cant get more casual than that.

Don't Starve is actually a pretty tough game, its difficult to complete the entire single player.

Its rewarding tho.

complete factorio???

>I've heard Terraria is a good game but never got past the first hour of gaemplay
>undertale is good

DARK SOULS IS A MUST PLAY
FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

Fallout

winrar?

League of legends

League of legends

league of legends

dark souls for sure
you'll feel like a better gamer afterwards (you won't be kek)

Pump! But only if DS1 OR DS3. DS2 is only good for PVP

portal series

portal is great m9

This guy gets it.....

Also it's like playing rainbow 6 on N64 on a massive map.

eventually the aliens surround you and you just put up laser walls and expand in the direction you want with laser walls and trains, but the "goal" of the game is far beyond completed by that point as you will probably already have a launch pad ready. My friend spent weeks on the game and it took me a day to lay waste to an entire map with industry.

play old school runescape

I'm currently waiting the nuclear energy, kind of got tired of expanding.
The ending of the game being non existant was the reason of my sceptic comment :P

I bought this for my dad as a joke, the mother fucker played and played now he's in a Norwegian clan (we're from UK) and slays the game.
My mum hates me for killing all his time and I hate the fact that he destroys me on the game...