What is your religion, anons?

What is your religion, anons?

Tidy cables

dialectical materialism

I masturbate quite a lot

What's the difference between the menorah and the star of David

Spaghetti meatball

Hail Odin!

Christian, pretty agnostic about it. Gay people are awesome and natural selection happened, you can believe whatever the hell you want. Cause religion basically says the same thing, "Don't be a cunt"

Two in the pink one in the stink

Apathy

Classical theism

Agnostic Hindu

this
even tho mine is fading

Catholic christian, but wondering about conversion to orthodox christianity

Freestyle Bullshitism

I'm not a jew that's for sure.

Lolitheism.

The God-Emperor of Mankind.

All your cults need to burn.

The thing with the swastika

Praise

Black Cocktholic

Swastikism

NBA

Bingo

Gay, it's a very closed religion

Amish

>Amish
>Posting on Sup Forums

coffee table

I have crafted my own religion out of the parts of other religions that I don't think are bullshit. I use Christianity as the base but believe in a lot of pagan teachings and something like a buddhist reincarnation cycle.

Only Hinduism needs to be purged, the rest can be reformed though Islam will take some work.

Also death to the Jewish ethnic group that controls the world but the regular converts to Judaism can live as long as they don't own companies and shit.

Agnostic Theism

i worship fiber optics

Hail!

amish dont actually stay away from technology

Ass
I worship ass

FSM, official member

i disagree. islam says "kill all other nonbelievers". Huge difference.

Aussie jew here.

I worship getz

praise kek

BROTHER PREACH IT!
OH THOU HOLY BOOZE, KEEP ME DRUNK AND HAPPY AND I SHALL HONOR YOUR NAME IN ALL ETERNITY: The bible of the beer belly : chapter 12:29.

>citation needed
>"christianity says kill everyone who wears different types of fabrics at the same time"

DANK MEMES.

>Old testament
>Implying Jesus didn't overule those dumb ass rules

Jewish

None cause I'm not a fucking retard.

Also a jew

>There's different interpretations of christianity
>only mine is logical, selectively picking 'the best'
>all of islam is the same, with only the extremist version being real islam

Yes, your imaginary figure truly did change the game.
Public records show that there were many named Jesus in Jerusalem/Bethlehem at the supposed time, none have been recorded by anyone but later cultists to be anything extraordinary. You've been taught and indoctrinated to be religious, thus decide to believe in a system impervious to critizism. Religion breeds extremism in all shades, including old forgotten ideologies, as well as accepted and 'friendly' religions like christianity. Your double standard is downright childish.
Let me guess, you think Westboro Baptist Church aren't real christians, do you? Or maybe you do, and yet you decide to see general muslism as the danger here...
>war torn areas are more susceptible to shit tier cultists gaining power, but all religion is capable of spawning retard cults in the same way islam does.

How many slipknot posters do you have Steve?

i made up my own god.
works out pretty good

Nice. A fellow member of the holy church of ass

Mate that is assuming I think all Muslims are extremist, which I never said cause I am not

Just jewish nazi satanist muslim